Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariajamal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
very nice hope nw adi wud understand who is wrong and who is ryt... 
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome 👏 update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon 
prati_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update..👏👏
Loved all the three parts with cute and sweet Ishita and Raman Romance..😳😳

Pls continue with next part soon..

Thanks for PM:)
Wow..superb updates
I hope ishita is well
Pls continue asap
N.R.Rona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woww..superb parts..but don't stop it here..plss at least one more update... Thnx for the pm...
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazinggg updateee...
realy wanna know about ishita's past...
raman and ishita's moments are love..
ishita fell down...
adi knows all the truth..
eagerly waiting to know what will happen next
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg 3updates wow
it was amazing
awww ishra were so cute
loved d convo between adi n ru
finally adi can realized his mistake
omg new twist
hope so ishu will b fine
morlen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW superb dam good yr please do count soon bez  i cant wait for the next part 
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh Godd.. Ishita fell down from stairss!! Noo.. hope she is fine.. and nothing happens to her! 
awesum update! loved ruhi-adi convo... finally adi got to knw abt shagun!

Loved the comfort of IshRa! how awesum n beautiful that was!

cont soon.. u stopped at the wrong time :D
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OKAY FIRST OF ALL I APOLOGISE FOR THE CLIFF HANGERS BUT THAT KEEPS YOU ALL INTRESTED AND READY TO COME BACK TO READ MORE 😆
TO MAKE UP FOR THAT I FIGURED ANOTHER CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WOULD MAKE WOULD DO 😃 SO HERE YOU GO, HOPE YOU ENJOY ND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU AMAZING COMMENTS.

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

When they got out Ishita was stumbling while she tried to hold on to anything near her but she kept on losing balance. She kept on going forward while she held her head almost as if she too heavy for her to carry.

'Ishita Ishi...'' Called out Raman who desperately tried to ran to her because he knew she was losing balance but he was too late

She stumbled and fell missing the first step of stairs completely falling down the stairs. Aditya watched as Ishita fell from the top of the stairs all the way down to the bottom and couldn't believe what he had done.

It finally hit him that he had actually done something really really wrong and to a woman who had believed in him and shown no bad intension toward him. He stood on top of the stairs as he watched Ishita laying at the bottom with blood gushing from her head and screamed

'Ishima...''

Everyone ran to where she was trying to figure out if she was okay or not but Aditya just stayed put as if he had been glued to the ground. 

'Ishima... Ishi...'' cried out Ruhi

'Ishita wake up, Ishita please someone call the doctor please can some...'' Yelled Raman

'Raman be careful she might have hurt her neck.'' Said Romi

'Romi go get the car we'll take her to hospital ' said Mr. Bhalla

Raman carefully lifted her from the floor and carried her to outside to where Romi was to park the car. He was so scared and so worried that something bad had happened.

'Ruhi beta do not worry she will be fine okay.'' Said Santosh as she tried to console her granddaughter who was crying uncontrollably

Mean while Aditya was all the while still standing at the top of the stairs not saying anything as if he was going through a shock of his own. He looked at where Ishita was laying with his face riddled with guilt scared that if he looked away she might break.

He watched as Raman carried an unconscious Ishita away and like as if the world around him was falling apart, he broke down and fell on his knees and started to cry.

Shagun looked at her son and wondered what the hell had just happened. One minute he was screaming that he didn't like his step mom, the next he was crying because she had taken a small fall. Whatever reaction she was seeing now just didn't make sense. When she saw him fall on his knees she called out

'Aditya... Adi Kya hua...''

But Aditya didn't respond, he just continued crying

'Adi dear what is it?'' asked Simmi

Ruhi was so angry at him because she knew her mischievous brother had something to do with this,

'This is your fault. Are you happy now? This is your fault.'' Screamed Ruhi as she came storming up to where Aditya was kneeling but Simmi grabbed her saying

'Ruhi baby calm down please, your Ishima will be fine.'' Said Simmi

'Aditya what the hell is going on?'' said Santosh

'It ... It is... It's my fault.'' Aditya finally managed to say in between the sobs

'What do you mean by that?'' Asked Santosh

'Please let my son just calm down a little, can't you see that he is so upset right now.'' Said Shagun as she took Aditya away from there and to his bedroom

Shagun knew her son had done something to Ishita and knew that if she didn't take him away from there he was going to blurt everything out and spoil everything they had worked for.

When they got to the bedroom Aditya was still crying and saying

'It is my fault; please tell Ruhi that I am sorry. It is my fault...''

'Aditya get a hold of yourself and tell me exactly what happened.'' Said Shagun

'I knew it was going to be difficult to ask Ishima to stay so I gave Ruhi a juice box that I had injected with Dadiji's sleeping pills. I just wanted her to feel tired and sleep so that we can go to out together. I swear I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't mean to hurt her. I swear'' Said Aditya who was crying uncontrollably

'You need to calm down. Have you told anyone about this.'' Said Shagun

'No I haven't but mama she fell, is she going to be okay?'' Asked Aditya

'Of course just make sure you do not tell anyone about this okay. If you do Ishita will throw you out of this house.'' Said Shagun who was trying to scare the poor kid because she had plans of how to turn this into their advantage

Shagun was trying to console Aditya for a couple of minutes but it wasn't working, the poor kid was terrified to death as he had done something that could potentially cause serious harm.

'Aditya please calm down, Ishita will be fine.'' Said Simmi who walked in with Ruhi who had calmed down a little

'Please Simmi Please take me to hospital, I want to see her, Please Simmi please'' Begged Aditya

'What Adi no! No you are not going anywhere.'' Said Shagun

'Do you have another idea of calming him down?'' Asked Simmi looking at Shagun

'Come one let us go, Driver is waiting...'' Added Simmi

Aditya let go of his mother's hand and hurriedly left the room to go to the waiting car that was parked outside

Mean while at the hospital

Raman kept on pacing up and down worried that something bad was going to happen. He kept on wondering what the hell he was going to do if anything happened to her, how he will take care of the children; he had grown so accustomed to having her around that he couldn't imagine anything else. She had to pull through, she had to be okay

'What the hell is taking too long? Why won't someone tell us something.'' Asked Raman

'Raman calm down, let them do their job.'' Said Romi as he tried to calm Raman down

'Nothing can happen to her Romi, I don't think I can survive that, I don't...'' Said Raman as tears started falling from his eyes

Romi watched as his brother broke down and he saw for the first time, whether or not Raman admitted it, his marriage with Ishita was much more than just for Ruhi. Ishita was not only saving Ruhi but she was saving Raman too and if anything happened to her, Raman would not only shatter, he would be destroyed

Calm down Bhai she will be okay.'' Said Romi

They waited in the waiting area for what seemed like forever until the doctor finally came out.

'Doctor is she okay? Is my wife okay.'' Said Raman

'Calm down Mr. Raman, let us go to my office.'' Said the doctor

'I just want to know if she is okay.'' Said Raman

'Raman you seriously need to calm down.'' Said the doctor as he showed Raman a way to his office

Romi waited in the waiting area because he had got a call that the rest of the family that they were on their way so he decided to just sit and wait for them

'Look here Doctor just freaking tell me if she is okay that is all I need to know.'' Said Raman

'Look your wife is fine. She got a concussion and had some bruising as well. She has a broken wrist and a swollen ankle which will come down in no time. She had a deep cut on her forehead which needed a couple of stitches but other than that she will be fine. She is pretty lucky not too much harm was done after that fall'' Said the doctor

Raman finally let out a sigh of relief almost as if he had been holding his breath forever.

'Okay why did you call me here then...'' Said Raman who had suddenly become curious

'Well you asked me to carry out all the tests to make sure she was absolutely fine and I did.'' Said the doctor

'Yeah so...?'' Said Raman

'Well everyone has a few broken bones, you know fractures, while growing up, your taken to hospital and when treated properly they all heal and your fine. You develop what we call osteoblasts cell around the bone when it heals and through here a doctor can tell what fracture was and what wasn't well taken care of properly '' Said the doctor

'Okay I am not sure what you getting at...'' Said Raman who was getting really nervous

'Your wife has so many healed fractures that weren't treated properly might I add. I am even surprised she is still walking. I have treated people who have been threw all kinds of trauma and I do not think I have ever come across something like this. It is like she spent all her early years being beaten repeatedly or tortured and sometimes being injured in the same place. ' Said the Doctor

Raman looked at the man who seemed like he was practically speaking a whole new language he couldn't understand and wasn't even sure how to process this information

'I am not so sure why you are telling me this. What... I mean what you are saying...'' Said Raman

'Look I didn't mean to just spring this on you like this but your wife has been through unbelievable trauma it is like she has lives of a cat. Do you know what she has been through?'' asked the doctor

Raman just kept on staring at the doctor trying to process what the hell he was saying. The doctor figured he should just get to the point and stop beating around the bush

'The reason I am asking you is because we found Diazepam in her system, they are sleeping pills, but she had way too much for a person her age and weight'' Said the doctor as he looked ta Raman's expression which was of shock and disbelief

'Is your wife on drugs Raman? Is he a drug addict? Her medical history tells me she has reasons to be and if she is not, am afraid to say the only reason one would take such drugs is because she is suicidal'' Said the doctor

'Say that about my wife one more time and I swear to God you will leave this room on crutches.'' Said a very pissed Raman

'Look Raman you do not pay me to be nice, I am just doing my job. The dosage she took was too high almost as if she was trying to commit...'' but before the doctor could finish Raman interrupted him saying

'Should I take my wife home now''

'No we will keep her here over night and monitor her. We had to flush those drugs out of her so we need to observe her to make sure she doesn't harm herself. It is hospital protocol, I am sure you understand.'' Said the doctor

Raman just looked at him and walked out of the room

' Raman Please find out what is wrong with your wife for both your sakes.'' Said the doctor as Raman walked out of his office

Raman left the doctor's office his words echoing through his mind. What the hell happened to Ishita? Would she really try and do such a thing to herself?

But that didn't seem to make sense, she seemed happy then why this? Ishita would never do this, there was a justifiable reason that this happened. She wouldn't leave Ruhi, she wouldn't leave him.

He finally made his way to the waiting area where everyone had gathered and was waiting for the nurse who had stopped them from going in.

'Papa is Ishima okay, Please Papa she has to be okay. Tell me she is going to be okay.'' Said Ruhi

Raman just grabbed his daughter and held her in his embrace because even he didn't quite know the answer to that question. He hugged Ruhi while she bitterly cried trying to console her and maybe in the process himself. He then heard a tiny voice in the background saying

'She is going to be okay, she has to be okay.'' Said Aditya

Raman turned to look at his son and it was like he had become a different person all together. Aditya was just staring at the room Ishita was in and all he kept on saying was

'She will be okay, she had to be.''

'Adi are you okay...'' asked a worried Raman

'He is fine, do not worry about it.'' Said Shagun as he tried to take Aditya away but he refused to barge

The nurse finally walked in and told them Ishita was stable but she was still resting and needed that rest so she would only let one person go see her. Raman desperately wanted to go see her just to tell her she wasn't alone and that he was there but he knew his children needed it more than he did.

'Please let my children go in, they won't make any noise.'' Said Raman

'Haan please madam I promise I will not make noise...'' Said Ruhi

'Okay but you have to be quiet okay.'' Said the nurse

As she led them inside Aditya refused to go. On his way in he froze, he was so riddled with guilt that all that kept on going through his mind was that he had hurt her. He suddenly turned dried tears up his checks that felt stretchy and he walked outside

'Aditya won't you go in?'' asked Raman who had followed him outside

When Aditya heard his father's voice he just broke down, embraced his father and started to cry all over again. He inconsolably cried holding his dad tight as he kept on saying

'Papa she can't die, Papa Please...''

'Aditya beta what is going on? Talk to me'' Said Raman

'Please do not throw me out. I swear I won't do it again, I will not even look her way is she wants, I will do my chores and clean my room, I will even do my homework on time just please papa make sure that she is okay and beg her for me not to throw me out.'' Said Aditya

'Aditya please calm down and talk to papa, I promise no one will throw you out, come on talk to me.'' Said Raman who was getting worried because of his son's state

Aditya finally got a hold of himself and told Raman everything. From what he and Shagun had been up to since Shagun walked into that house, the pills he put in Ishita's juice box, the talk with Ruhi and how he tried to stop it, how he told his mother and how she told him to shut it

'I tried papa but it was too late, Papa I am so sorry please forgive me.''  Said Aditya as he folded hid hands in front of his dad

Raman didn't know whether to be elated that his wife wasn't trying to commit suicide or be completely levied of what his son had become. He couldn't even blame Aditya because after all it was not his fault, he was just a kid who was doing what he thought would help his mother. He blamed himself because had he not listened to his mother and let Shagun stay in that house, all this would never have happened.

'Aditya Ishita is going to be okay, nothing is going to happen to her. She is the one you need to apologize to and not me.'' Raman finally said

'Will she forgive me?'' asked Aditya with tears in his eyes

'She is a very forgiving woman, she will of course because she loves you very much believe it or not.'' Said Raman

'Come on let us go inside and see her.'' Said Raman

'No I will wait for her to come back home, I do not want to see her please papa do not make me.'' Said Aditya who had started to cry again

'Okay okay, just go wait in the car, Romi will take you.'' Sais Raman who saw that Romi had just walked outside

'Aditya come on let us go.'' Said Romi who took Aditya in his hand and they left

Raman turned and walked back to his family who were waiting inside wondering what was unfolding outside and didn't even know what to say to them, He saw his mother and walked up to her and said

'This woman who you keep on fighting for just keeps on destroying my family. I hope to God that she is worth it.'' Said Raman

'Please stop hiding your wife's flaws, the nurse told us she was hyped up on drugs'' Said Santosh

'My wife is no drug addict and I would appreciate it if you stopped calling her that.'' Said Raman

'Raman maybe she just needs help you know, it wouldn't...'' Shagun tried to talk but Raman's reaction put her off.

Raman all of a sudden started to laugh as if he was going crazy because there was no way whatever was happening was funny. He finally looked up at Shagun and said

'I am spending the night here because there is no way I am leaving my wife here alone. So that kind of buys you time. I am giving 12 hours to pack all your shit and get the hell out of my house. If I see you anywhere near my house, or my kids hell even my gate, you will be so sorry you ever knew me.'' Said Raman

Shagun stood there stunned not believing what the hell just happened. This was taking a turn she wasn't quite ready for.

'Raman what have I done? Will you always blame me for everyone's bullshit.'' Said Shagun trying to salvage everything she had screwed up

'Papa take this woman out of my face before I do something so bad'' Said Raman

'Raman behave yourself, Shagun is not going anywhere. Calm down! Now I know you're upset so we well talk about this tomorrow.'' Said Santosh

'Mama you not listening to me, I do not want her anywhere near my house. If you want you can go with her but this venomous thing is not welcome in my house anymore.'' Said Raman

'You can't do this Raman. You do not have it in you. I am the mother of you children; you just can't throw me out of your life. What does she do to you that you turn into this and turn a blind eye to her deeds'' Said Shagun

'Shagun you do not know me when I am not in love with you. If you want to test how far I can go, let the 12 hours elapse and your still in my house, then you will know and to answer your question, she doesn't have to do anything, she is everything you're not. That gets a win every time'' Said Raman sternly looking at Shagun before he walked into Ishita's room

Santosh looked at her son surprised about what just happened. What had happened to Raman all of a sudden that he even didn't have regard for his own mother's wishes? She turned to say something to her husband but he instead interrupted her saying

'You keep up with this, you're going to lose your son.'' He said as he walked away as well

Santosh just slumped down her chair and started to tear up feeling like everyone was ganging up on her. Simmi watched her mother break down and it broke her heart. She slowly went over to where she was sitting and told her exactly what was going on with Shagun's actual plans and Aditya.

Santosh listened in disbelief because she always assumed that Shagun was a mother and above everything else her children would always come first but she was wrong. Shagun had played her for a fool and took her love for her grandchildren manipulating it.

Santosh for the first time had to admit that Ishita wasn't actually a bad woman let alone a bad mother. She did everything putting those children first. She took care of Ruhi like she was her own and had never treated them otherwise. Her family had actually become complete because of Ishita and her grand children were all with her because of Ishita. But it wouldn't change the fact that she worried for her son and her grandchildren because in her mind, Ishita was still not a good choice to take care of them let alone be married to Raman

'I can't believe Shagun did this... I always thought Raman hurriedly ended his marriage but now I see that this woman is poison.'' Said Santosh

'That is what we have been trying to tell you for the last couple of years.'' Said Simmi who was relieved that she was actually now understanding

'I appreciate why Raman threw her out.'' Said Santosh

'And why he married Ishita...'' Said Simmi

'No I still think she is not worthy of being Raman's wife. I know she is a good person but her past is way too secretive and way too dark. I worry about my grandbabies and my son. I think she shouldn't be anywhere near them. But I get why Raman has thrown Shagun out.'' Said Santosh

Simmi listened to her mother talk and wanted to just tell her that she was wrong and that people shouldn't stop leaving because of their pasts and that Ishita was in fact entitled to her privacy but she figured this was a battle that wasn't to be fought today. At least they got rid of one plague called Shagun and that was a victory in itself.

Chapter Twenty Five;  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=47&#p119505973

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago