Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Aditya stood on the balcony as he watched the way his dad spoke to his mother and became angry because she was being blamed for something that wasn't her fault. Aditya was like his father, he walsys reacted without thinking and ended up hurting people even though he never intended on doing so in the first place. He was so short tempered just like his fahre and sometimes his sense of reason and judgment wasn't always the best but you couldn't blame him too much, he was a child after all.

He sternly walked to Ruhi's room with tears in his eyes and just wanted to set the record straight. When he walked in Ishita was just coming out while Ruhi was seated on the bed still holding her cheek.

Ishita knew more than anyone in that house that these children shared a bond so strong it wasn't easily going to break but if anyone had to fix their relationship, it had to be them. She excused herself and left the room, closing the door to give them privacy. Raman came back up and found Ishita seated on his bed while hers and Ruhi's room was closed.

'is everything okay.'' he asked genuinely concerned

'It is alright, you need to have a little faith in your upbringing. Those children are absolutely fine, they just need to talk, privately.'' Said Ishita

'Are you sure'' Asked Raman as Ishita just looked at him and nodded

Meanwhile in the Ruhi's room

'Does it hurt.'' Aditya asked as he sat down next to her

'Just a little'' Answered Ruhi

'I am so sorry I didn't mean to hit you. It is just that I become so frustrated because you were not trying to see reason.'' Said Aditya as he urned to look at Ruhi

'See Reason? Shagun mama is jus trying to take my Ishima away from me. She wants to take her place and I will not allow it.'' Said Ruhi

'Ishita not your mother, Mama is your mother as she is mine. She took care of you and loved you until papa took you away from her.'' Said Aditya

' Is that what she told you. She never took care of me, she left me here after she two months and went to stay with Shlok uncle. Papa took care of me from the time I was a little baby. When I grew up Shagun mama remembered that she had me so she came to get me, not because she wanted me but because she wanted to get back at Papa.'' Said Ruhi with tears in her eyes

'How can you say that about our mother? She loves you as much as she loves me you know that.'' Said Aditya

'No she loves you but she doesn't love me at least not as much.'' Said Ruhi

'Ruhi please listen to me. When Shlok uncle was still staying in Delhi she used to always bring you to stay with me, with us because papa wouldn't take care of you. She wanted to take care of us and makes us a family again.'' Said Aditya

'Oh is that what she told you. When you left for camp that last holiday, Suraj uncle beat me so hard and then Shlok told me if I told anyone he would kill me. I was so scared but when I tried to tell Mama about it, she just shut me up and pretended nothing happened.'' Said Ruhi as she started to cry

'No that is not possible, mama told me you feel form the balcony.'' Said Aditya

'No I didn't... That was just a story they told to cover it up. Ishima and Papa found out the truh and put Suraj in jail. That is why Shagun mama is here because she wants take revenge on Ishima but I will not allow it.'' Said  a very teary eyed Ruhi

'Who told you this? And why are you talking like this.'' Said Aditya who had began to cry by now

'Shagun mama told me herself..'' Said Ruhi

Flash Back

Shagun was still in her world when she suddenly saw Ruhi walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her as if looking for something.

'Good morning Mama, how are you feeling.'' Asked Ruhi

'Good morning! Am feeling much better thank you.'' answered Shagun coldly

Ruhi watched her mom for a while staring at the swelling on her face before she finally get the courage to say

'Did Shlok uncle do this to you?''

'It's not your business, go back to your Ishima and leave me alone. You seem to care about that woman more than your own mother'' said Shagun

Ruhi felt bad for what her mother had just said and wanted to tell her she always misunderstood her. She had said a lot and had officially scared Ruhi

'All you had to do was shut that little tramp of your and all this would have been over but no, you had to go tell your Ishima everything.'' Said Shagun

'But mama what Suraj Uncle did was wrong.'' Said Ruhi

'Wait when I am done with you and that idiot Ishita, you will be regretting as to why you didn't shut your mouth.'' Said Shagun as Ishita walked in

'Oh My God Ruhi you need to get ready for school. Come on let's go.''

Ruhi turned to look at her mother wiping her tears before she finally walked back to her room

END FLASH BACK

'I didn't tell you because I thought you wouldn't believe me just like she didn't'' Said Ruhi who was uncontrollably crying by now

Raman kept on pacing up and down the room anxious and agitated because he didn't know what the hell was going on. He could hear sobs from the next room but Ishita wouldn't let him go in.

'I swear Ishita this stupid exercise of yours had better work or I swear..'' Said Raman with was betting angry with Ishita

'No one is screaming yet, so am betting there are okay.'' Said Ishita who by now was freaking out even though she wasn't showing it She grabbed the Juice box that Ruhi had earlier handed her and started to drink

'Why didn't you tell me? I would have done something. Is that why you have the nightmares.'' Said Aditya

But Ruhi was too shattered to say a thing, Aditya slowly came forward and out his arms around his sister wondering why the hell his mother didn't do something.

'I can't believe Mama didn't do anything. Why didn't she do anything.'' Said Aditya

'I am so sorry Adi I know I should have told you but I was scared.'' Said Ruhi

'No it is okay, In fact I am so sorry for hitting you. I am your elder brother, I should take care of you, it is my job to do that and I promise you I am going tp change.'' Said Aditya as he continuously held Ruhi in his arms

'Wait Ruhi where is the juice box I gave you to give to Ishita.'' Asked Aditya

'I gave it to her already. Why...'' Said Ruhi

'No No No ... 'Said Aditya as he ran out of the room

Raman turned to see the door bursting wide open and a terrified looking Aditya coming out.

'Adi what is the matter.'' Said Raman

'Where is Ishita?'' Said Aditya

'She just went out to get some water. What is it?'' Asked Raman but Aditya jus ran out to which Raman and Ruhi followed suit

When they got out Ishita was stumbling while she tried to hold on to anything near her but she kept on losing balance. She kept on going forward while she held her head almost as if she too heavy for her to carry.

'Ishita Ishi...'' Called out Raman who desperately tried to ran to her because he knew she was losing balance but he was too late

She stumbled and fell missing the first step of stairs completely falling down the stairs. Aditya watched as Ishita fell from the top of the stairs all the way down to the bottom couldn't believe what he had done. It finally hit him that he had actually done something really really wrong and to a woman who had believe showed any bad intension toward him. He stood on top of the stairs as he watched Ishita laying at the bottom with blood gushing from her head and screamed

'Ishima...'' 

It felt like time had stopped for a second as Ishita stumbled and fell down the stairs. She was just laying there not moving or making a sound

Everyone ran to where she was trying to figure out if she was okay or not but Aditya just satyed put as if he had been glued to the ground. 

Chapter twenty Four; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=45&#p119381219

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
kushigupta162 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
awsme ff dear oh GOD ishta fell from the  stair  because of adi i m eagerly wating for next updAte do continue soon
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very emotnal and brilliant update...
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shit. no don't end this here 'O'

Gawd, lovely parts. Finally Ishita Raman are closer, emotionally! Love their emotional intimacy. She could read him like an open book and he takes care of her like she's a delicate doll. Every little bit was so beautiful. Like the way both siblings sort out everything and Adi realised what he'd done.

I got lost, and forgot time. I so didn't want this to finish. It's like you are reading a great novel, and you're lost in that world and hesitate to read the last page as it will end. Got the same feeling here.

But yeah I don't like cliffhangers. You so got ur way with them.. I'll keep thinking of it now.

Wonder what shagun is planning next for ishita now. And parmeet coming in simmi's life. Waiting for the next parts.

Please update soon 😳Edited by MidnightMusings - 9 years ago
Aniva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dear .just lvd it.hope oshita is ok.n parmeet entry waiting fr next part
ishra_Fav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why did you stop...
Awesome update. What can I say but give you an standing ovation. It is not easy to come up with a story and keep it interesting for the readers. I am in love with this story. also, I am really thankful that you are updating regularly and I really wish this continues. Please update soon cannot wait to read what happens next

Now, about the story, Adi realized his mistake,but was too late. Story is progression so far is marvelous. I can clearly see each character  and imagine myself how they would enact such scenes. all in all great job 👏👏👏. Please update soon
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm shagun's entry is not so bad after all. Loved their puppy romance. Aisha why do you end your updates at such interesting point.
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update...3 updates that two awesome...but u stopped at wrong time...update soon...
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Aisha you always do this to us stop at the best part and will have to wait...wait till next update. Wonderful play out now many of the thing lay out but love it not climax yet hope Ishu is ok not serious injure or loss memory. I am scare what will happen to Ishu past that Shlok and Shagun know is that will damage Ishra relation or not. I love this phase now they are more close and Ishu alraedy in love with him the time they spend together was beautiful Oh dear have to wait for next update.😭

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WOW WOW WOW! That was beyond words! So many situations handled so tactfully and beautifully at the same time. I could imagine this happening! But the cliffhanger oh man! Hate cliffhangers but I know you will come up with something great so looking forward to it! I'm glad Adi finally found out what happened to Ruhi, and glad that he didn't brush it off right away, they share a great bond. Looking forward for more! Can't wait, cliffhangers are so blah so it would be awesome to read what happens super soon!