Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey piyu! I love ur OS. Romantic with a feeling good about it! 
The confession us too dream worthy n something I would wait with baited breath on the show!
Great job girl ⭐️
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok guys, the props given to me were Perfume (by Ankita) and Body Lotion (by Tweety).
I think they were easy props, definitely easier than the rest. And I think they were deliberately given to me, if you know what I mean 😆😉  I have added another prop to the list, that is Soap 😆 😆 😉

Also d dialogues r in hindi, here is a full english version if u do not understand d language: Romancing in Winter (on page 109 of this thread) 
Though I strongly suggest u read d original version if u understand hindi.

To chalo shuru karte hain! My apologies if you find the OS a little long.
Also apologies for any errors. Avoid if you do not wish to read Mature content.
And aaram se feel kar ke padna, u will enjoy more. 😊

Sardi wala Love

"Oye..Hoye..aaj svere svere meri bahu nu te vekho..blushing blushinggg"  Toshiji teased Ishita.

Ishita blushed pinker at her mother-in-laws comments.

"Mummyji, tussi vi naa kamaal karte ho. Arey itne dino baad bhai London se vapas aa raha hai, hai bechari blush bhi na kare!" Simmi spoke nudging Ishita.

"Kya Simmi" Ishita spoke shyly and ran away from there, a smile not leaving her lips.

Finally, finally, finally Raman was coming back, it had been almost 2 months since they had been apart. She had butterflies in her stomach.. she had waited for him for so long, and now even a day's wait was too hard to endure!

"Ramann.." she spoke sitting on her bed, squeezing her eyes. "Jaldi aaoo naa..meri jaan nikal jaayegi ab.."

***

Ishita called up Mihir.

Ishita: " Mihir Raman ne to aaj subah 8 baje aana tha na, dekho 11 baj gaye hain already. Kahan reh gaye hain wo, apna phone bhi nahin utha rahe hain. Airport aane se bhi mana kiya unhone mujhe. Ab ghar hi nahin pahunche abhi tak."

Mihir: " Arey bhabhi, lagta hai wo aapko bataana bhul gaye. Aaj unki kuch meetings hain, subah se chalu hain..jaisi hi wo free hote hain, I will tell him to call you up"

Ishita: "Hmmm"

She hung up the phone.

Ishita sat down on the living room sofa, she was super-annoyed.

"Ek to itne dino se gaayab hain, upar se phone bhi nahi kiya abhi tak. Aane do inhe..aisa haal karoongi naa.."

The door bell rang. It was the delivery boy. He handed over a parcel to Ishita, it was wrapped in a golden wrapping paper, with a tag on top which read:

"To Mrs. Raman Kumar Bhalla"

"Thank you bhaiyya"  She closed the door shut as the delivery boy left.

"Mere liye parcel..kya hoga isme"  Ishita spoke and headed to her room.

She unwrapped the parcel, to find a CHANEL gift box. She opened the box.

" Omg, that is my favourite perfume! CHANEL no. 5! (Chanel no. 5 is a best selling perfume worldwide). Aur ye kya hai..Body lotion and soap..Chanel no. 5 scented body lotion and soap. Omg! Kisne bheja ye..Raman ne?"

Her phone rang. Finally her phone screen read the name she had beem waiting to read on her screen for the longest time.

Ishita: "Raman kahan ho aap..aaye kyun nahin ho aap ab tak!"

Raman: " Mera gift mil gaya?"

Ishita: "To ye aapne.. ah..itne mehenge gift ki kya zaroorat thi Raman"

Raman: " Kyun tumhe achcha nahin laga?"

Ishita: " Arey ofcourse mujhe bahut bahut bahut bahut achcha laga! Par ye perfume..aisa kyun lag raha hai mujhe ki ye thodi si used hai.."

Raman: " Wo main tumhe miss kar raha tha. To maine jaise hi box dekha bas le liya. Is perfume se pucho itne dino se main tumhare bina kaise raha hoon! ..bas tumhe apne paas feel karna chahta tha, tumhe mehsoos karna chahta tha..isi perfume ka sahara tha wahan mere paas"

" Hmmm" she blushed.

Raman: " Achcha ab meri baat dhyaan se suno. Aaj shaam ko 8 baje meri gadi lene aayegi tumhe. Ready rehna. Aur ye CHANEL box saath mein laana. And wear the perfume"

Ishita: " Kya plan kya hai? Aur ye box bhi?"

Raman " Wo surprise hai. Aur box isiliye ki mujhe bahut dryness ho rahi hai."

Ishita: "Dryness?"

Raman: " Haan bas hai. Ab aur sawal nahin. Jo kaha hai bas wo karo. Main phone rakh raha hoo abhi. Timely aa jaana"

Ishita: "Ok"

She cut the call. "Ye chal kya raha hai inke mann mein?" she had a naughty smile on her face.

***

The car stopped outside the five-starred The Taj Mahal Hotel. Ishita got down, she was wearing a pretty light pink satin dress, though she had covered herself up with a black sweater, for it was freezing cold outside.

" Yahan kahan le aaye mujhe Raman.." She had a hint of what was going to happen but she had not quite acknowledged it earlier. Moreover this was beyond all her imaginations!

"Madam Raman sir ne kaha ki aap please reception pe baat kar lein.." the driver told her.

She nodded and headed to the hotel reception.

"Mrs Ishita Raman Bhalla.." she spoke to the receptionist.

" Yes Mam. Here are your room keys. Mr Bhalla has booked a room for you. Its third floor, take a left once you get out of the lift"

"Ok.."

Ishita unlocked the room door.

The room was beautifully decorated, almost like a honeymoon suite. Ishita was almost beaming with happiness.. she put down the bag she was carrying on the side table. She moved forward to touch the rose petals laid out on the bed. 
And then when she turned right..what she saw made her heart almost pop out of her ribcage.

It was Raman sitting there on the sofa, he had been gazing at her all through.

"Oh my god" she screamed. And instantly her eyes filled with tears. "Oh my god" she murmured again, her heart pounding heavily in her chest. He stood up, he was looking dapper in a black coat and and a white shirt. He went upto her.

For some moments they just starred into each others eyes, their eyes full of love, emotion and tears. And then most naturally, they pulled each other into a tight hug.

"I missed u so much Raman"

"I know" he whispered softly in his hoarse voice.

He pulled her apart gently, rubbed the tears on her face with his soft, paddy hands, and kissed her softly on the cheek.

She smiled looking into his eyes. And very instinctively, they both grabbed each other's heads to allow their lips to capture the other's.
They drowned into a deep probing kiss. The kissing was leaving them breathless, but they just could not keep their lips off each other.

Raman's phone started ringing. Ishita pulled Raman apart.

Ishita: "Raman koi important phone ho sakta hai. Aap please dekh lo ek baar"

Raman picked up the phone. It was Adi.

Adi on the phone : "Dad aap ghar kab aayenge. Aap mujhse itne dino se nahin mile. Pata hai mujhe neend bhi nahin aa rahi, please aap mujhe aa ke story sunayie naa"

Raman: "Beta papa aap se jaldi milenge..Papa aapko bahut miss kar rahe hain! Love you beta. Achcha Ruhi ko phone do please"

Adi gave the phone to Ruhi.

Raman:" Ruhi bachcha kaisa hai? Aur Adi bhayiya theek hain?"

Ruhi came out of the her room

Ruhi: " Main theek hoon papa. Main aapko bahut missi kar rahi hoon! But aapko pata hai Ishima ne aapko kitna zyada missi kiya? Mujhse se bhi kitna zyada!
I want ki aaj aap unke saath achche se time spend karo. Main aapse subah milungi, actually mujhe jaldi sona hai kyunki  kal school jaana hai na!
Aur Adi bhaiyya ki tension aap mat lo. Mujhe to lagta hai wo thodi acting kar rahe hain. And main unhe story suna ke sula doongi."

Raman: "Haha! Ok beta. Apna dhyaan rakhna aur Adi bhaiyya ka bhi. Main aap se kal subah milta hoon, ok!"

Ruhi: " Ok papa, love you!"

Raman: "Love you too beta, bye"

Raman messaged Mihir: "Saale khabardar mujhe aaj raat koi message/call kiya to, aaj business tu khud sambhal. I am switching off my phone"

And then he switched off the phone and kept it aside.

They got back to their kissing business.

Soon, they both felt heavily aroused, and the moment they realised they could not control their libidos anymore, Raman deliberately pulled her apart.

Raman: " Ab isse pehle ki kuch ho jaaye, thoda rukte hain. I have so much planned for tonight"

She smiled. "Planning..kya planning ki hai aapne Raman?"

Raman: " box kahan hai vo CHANEL wala, layee ho wo?"

"Haan..par isse kya karne hai aapko" she asked him naughtily, pretending to be totally unaware.

Raman: "Abhi batata hoon"

He came closer and pulled open her sweater.

Raman: "Omg vaise kya lag rahi ho aaj Ishu. Shopping- vopping ki kya aaj specially mere liye?" He winked at her.

She laughed lightly. He grabbed the CHANEL box and then her hand, and headed towards the bathroom.

Ishita: " Raman hum bathroom mein kya karne jaa rahe hain?"

Raman: " Chup karo thoda der tum"

He took her inside the bathroom and locked the door.

"Chal kya raha hai aapke mann mein haan!" she gave him an eyebrow flash naughtily.

"Abhi batata hoon, itni jaldi kya hai!" He pulled her closer and rested both his hands on her shoulders.

"Kyaa?" she looked at him questioningly.

And in one swift motion, he pulled down the straps of her dress, and soon the dress lay pooled around her.

"Ui maa..Raman!" she screamed with his unexpected move.

He pulled her closer holding her waist, they were starring into each other eyes. She ripped open his shirt, pulled down his pants, and seconds later it was all off, and they stood naked in front of each other.

" Aiyyo Raman thand hai!"  She squeezed her eyes as she shivered in the cold, trying to cover her arms with her hands.

He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her, super tightly, crushing her breasts against his chest.

"Ab theek hai hmmm" he tucked her hair strand and kissed her softly on the lip.

" Achcha ek minute" he pulled open the gift box and took out the soap.

Ishita: "Ye kya..ab kya aap nehlaoge is saabun se mujhe?"

Raman: " Kyun..you never fancied me doing that to you? Bolo!"

She blushed shyly.

He moved towards the bath tub and opened up the tap.

"Ramannn! paani thanda hai"

"Arey aa jayega garam ek minute mein moti! Jaake batho ab isme" he spoke pointing towards the bath tub.

Ishita obeyed him and sat down legs crossed in the bath tub. He joined her there, and they sat down face to face like little kids just about to begin a play.

"Kyaa"

"Kyaa?"

"Kya-aa-aa?"

"Arey kya kya! Karo jo karna chahti ho"

"Bithaya to aapne hai"

He grabbed the soap that he had put aside.

She burst out laughing.

" Daant andar karo varna pitogi mujhse!"

"Achcha theek hai theek hai..chup bilkul chup ab..aap karo"

He grabbed her hand and started rubbing the soap up her arm. It felt funny in the beginning, but it was him afterall. She shivered beneath his touch, goosebumps springing up along her skin.
He pulled her closer to rub the soap on her shoulders.
He was so drawn towards to her enchanting fragrance, he couldnt resist to raise his hands, cup her face and pull her closer to take her on..

"Ting Tong"

They ignored the bell once.

The bell rang again.

"Abey kya hai ye.." he got up and got into a bathrobe to check who was at the door. It was a hotel staff at the door.

Hotel Staff: "Sir room service? Apne order kiya tha khane ka"

Raman: "Arey khana hi to start karne wala tha main!"

Hotel Staff: "What Sir?"

Raman: "Abey kisne bulaya tujhe. Galat room mein aa gaya tu, chal bhag yahan se! "

Hotel Staff: "Sorry Sir"

He went back to the bathroom grumbling: "Humesha rang mein bhang daalne koi na koi aayega zaroor"., pulling out his bathrobe in the process and kept it aside. He wasnt focusing properly while getting back into the bathtub, and the moment he stepped in, his foot slipped, and BAMM, the water spilled out of the tub and he fell right on top of her.

They both were breathing hard, their breaths mixing, he could feel her breasts heaving intensely under him. Her scent was maddening for him.

He took a little bit of water in his hands and poured it down her neck.
He then bent down and grazed his lips down her neck, sucking and licking those water drops, which further slipped into her cleavage..

And then there was no stopping. The warm perfume-scented water added on to the arousal.

She wrapped her legs around him, and in no time, they started making out, hard and fast, raunchy and passionate. They sucked onto each others body parts vigorously, their love-making was super intense. After all they had been apart for 2 months! They took turns to roll on top of each other, making loud water splashing noises throughout.

This lasted for almost an hour. Her softest portions felt super sore after this, and his back was covered with her nailmarks. But they were unable to stop.

" Ruk jaao ab..warna thand lagegi aur beemar padogi. Kaisa lagega agar doctor khud hi beemar pad jaaye?"

She smiled looking and him, and he helped her get up and get out of the tub.

She stood right in front of the bathroom mirror. He came forward and wrapped a towel around her back, and engulfed her in his arms from the back.
He nuzzled into her neck.

"Oh god ishu, tumhari khushboo, kitna miss kiya maine isse, kitna miss kiya maine tumhe.."

He lightly feathered kisses onto the supple skin of her shoulder.

She went ahead and cleared the fog which had settled onto the mirror, so that now she and her hubby were visible in it.

He rested her head onto her shoulder and they looked into each others eyes in the mirror. Her eyes were wet.

"I am soo lucky Raman. I am soo lucky to have found you"

" Me too" he bent forward to kiss her on the right cheek.

***

He made her sit on the bed and ensured that the room temperature was perfect to make her feel comfortable.

He brought the body lotion with him and sat opposite to her.

"Ab kya ye body lotion bhi lagaoge mujhe"

"Aur kya" he nodded.

She smiled and pulled his ear naughtily.

"Waise aapko sach mein dryness hai face pe. Laiye, main aapko lagati hoon pehle."

She put some cream on the apples of his cheeks, and started rubbling it gently in circular motion.

"Ab tum bhi lagvalo thodi si.. Turn karke baitho"

He pulled her wet hair on one side and started rubbing the lotion on her back.

" Sit on top of me, sit on my lap" he instructed. She obeyed and loosened herself in his arms.

He started rubbing the cream on her bosoms, squeezing and kneading them in the process.

She felt the warmth emanating from the massaging very soothing in the cold weather.

He rubbed her along her waist and stomach. 
His hands now descended south, he slipped his hands between her thighs to push his fingers inside her.

"Ruka nahi jaa raha na tumse?"

"Aapse bhi nahin ruka jaa raha. I can feel IT "

"Badmash!"

He gently pushed her aside to make her lie down. He got on top of her, simultaneously pulling the blanket to cover them both. He pressed her lips on her softly, and engulfed her in his warmth- both inside and outside.

My apologies if you are offended by the G content. And those who wanted it, i hope i lived upto the expectations. 😆

Also its 6 Feb today, a happy ISHRA wedding anniversary to all! 😃

Anyone interested in PM notifications for my stories- OSes/TSes/SSes etc. pls buddy the id: peace_PMs or check this postPeace_PMs.
Find links to my other stories here: Peace..'s INDEX

Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
Piyu97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: whitelily

beautiful os 👍🏼

If that was for me, then thank you 😊
Piyu97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hey piyu! I love ur OS. Romantic with a feeling good about it! 

The confession us too dream worthy n something I would wait with baited breath on the show!
Great job girl ⭐️

Thank you janu di.  😊
I'm glad that you liked my OS and dropped such a valuable comment on it. 😳
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Today's OS (6 Feb) is written by me. I just updated it on the previous page (Page 93) Definitely read! 😊 Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UFFF! WHAT WAS THAT!!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Frankly speaking, the moment I got your PM, I felt butterflies in my tummy and your disclaimer added it more! 😆

Back to updatee!! FREAKING  HOT, SEXY, SENSUOUS AND WHAT NOT!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
I felt myself blushing like crazyyy☺️☺️☺️ Can't stop smiling too!😳

Putter can't control his urges!!😳

Where I laughed out aloud was The way they sat opposite each other and all ready for the mission!😆

Ruhi was the besttt! Smart baacha!❤️

Making out in Bathtub!! Wahhh!!☺️ 
Their back didn't break kya?😆😉

Your idea is attracting me to write romance in bathtub.. unfortunately my challenge!😆😳

The way u explained the makeout.. uff!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 
Im officially donee darling! Meri neend udgayi aaj!😆😆😆

No doubt, sabse easiest props tha yeh...😆😆😆

Great jobb yaarr!!! Hats off!👏 
Completely loved it!😳

Aniva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os .well written .thnx fr d pm
yshu8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IT was just cute , hot n sultry ,just like ishra 
Fabulous morning gift as I just got up now, a little early
,was wondering why,so this was the reason
Thank u for making me grin, become gushy this early,
Happy ishra anniversary
teetiana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pallavi.. Just read your os.
Actually read all the six updated on this link in one go.
You're right.. They are all so very good writers.
But coming back to my favourite.
You and Tweety were already my favourites.
Now I have another one added to my list of favourites.
"Of the heart".. Wow. I love her story too.. Wanna read more of her. Tell me where do I find her index??
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res
edited

pallz dii🤗
thats why i wanted you to write here you know😳typically your style😳😳

naughty, humuorous, bold, passionate - all in one..only you can do it👏👏👏
just luv for this one🤗

thnkew so so much for writing here
and yess..u wrote after a long time...can we get the dose more often please?😳😃

okk...coming to update
i know i know..jis tarah yeh ishra ko itna door kr rhe hain naa cvs..kisi din raman kumar bhalla yhi krne vala hai😆omg typical rkb...romance mein bhi oneliners...only he can do itt

adi is not a papa ka doodh peeta bacha😡 and ruhi..she is too smart😉😛

omg..channel5...bechara raman was iving on her scent for 2 months...i can feel for him😆
kabab mein haddii...wrong room service🤣🤣
bath tub me lovemakingomg..too hot😳😳
vese..essa real life mein bhi hot hai ya sirf stories me hi?😛
just kidding😆

body parts sore...hawww
sardi bhot hai naa actually🤣

and then massage bhi kievery wife needs one husband jo uske nehlaye, soap lgaye, towel se dry kre and then body lotion se massage bhi kare🤣🤣

or hotness...hey bhagwaan😳😳😳

good job palllz di

thnkew so so much for writing this one

watng from next one from you now🤗
Edited by ankita_sidana - 9 years ago