shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
superb update
loved ishra part
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is getting good.  Love it, thanks for the PM!

I guess no matter what universe Shagun will always be Shagun huh?😉

Loved ISHRA meeting,- so cute really looking forward to their interactions.

Super excited for your next update!
AngelSREE thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Its wonderfully written!!👏 wht wil happn whn raman wil cme to knw abt ishu's reality..🤔
jiyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Nice!!
requesting you please do not move ur story as "HIndi Movie" (satyam shivam sundaram)
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jiyaa02

Very Nice!!

requesting you please do not move ur story as "HIndi Movie" (satyam shivam sundaram)

I do not even know what that is. Can sm1 gve me a small preview abt that movie please
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The title tje teaser and both the parts
wonderful and can keep you hooked for sure
thanks 4 pm buddy
loved it...looking forward to the update

Ps i know there is one more ff of yours to reply on but trust me...really rumning short of time
will try to read soon
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OKAY SOME OF YOU WERE HAVING RESERVATIONS THAT THIS MAY BE LIKE THE MOVIE satyam shivam sundaram (WHICH I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT BY THE WAY I HAD TO GOOGLE IT FIRST 😆😆😆) BUT  I CAN CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT THIS WILL NOT BE LIKE THAT. I PROMISE YOU THAT.
NOW PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ONE. I WROTE THIS FAST SO NOT EVEN SURE IF IT WILL PORTRAY WHAT I WANTED AND IT IS ALSO A BIT SHORT BUT ALL IN ALL I HOPE YOU LOVE IT

CHAPTER THREE

Shagun was now convinced that Raman was the man of her dreams and she was going to do everything in her power to get him.

'Oh My God Ishu he is so dreamy. He is handsome and so sophisticated in a sexy kind of way. When he smiles I swear I feel like my world is spinning and to top it all up, he is handsome.'' Said Shagun

'oh Shagun you always do this. Do you even genuinely love him or just his bank balance that am sure by now you know.'' Ishita sad

'Of course that is why Google and face book were invented. Besides I really like this one Ishu. I think it's more than just that. I really really like him.'' Said Shagun

'Oh Really! How long have you known him?'' Ishita asked

'A few weeks and it's not like I know him. He kind of comes around the caf every afternoon to use the WIFI. I do not even know where he is staying.'' Said Shagun

'Okay so why not just ask him?'' said Ishita

'Because I do not want to seem so desperate and let him know I like him. I have to play a little. It will make him want me more you know.'' She replied

'You and your games, one of these days you might end up losing a good man because of them.'' Ishita replied

'Really! That coming from the girl who only goes out when it's dark outside.'' Replied SHAGUN

'Well my problem is genuine besides who said I ever want to met a guy or get married?'' asked Ishita

'Please Ishita I have known you for a while now and I can honestly say you do want love just like every other woman.'' Said Shagun

'Well no man is ever going to marry a horror case like me and no I am not saying that because I want pity, I am just more realistic that's all.'' Ishita replied

'That is just a sad thing to say. Besides you may met someone one day who is willing to look beyond the scars. If only you had an open mind about it.'' Replied Shagun

'Even you seriously do not believe that. These are not a tiny scars that someone ignores.'' Said Ishita

'Don't you want to feel the warmth of a man on your body or the desire one gets from the feel of a man's hands around her or the  feeling of being so ...''

As Shagun was saying all this, Ishita's mind had completely drifted away. She started to imagine how Raman's strong arms would feel around her body, how his beautifully shaped full lips would feel on hers, how it would feel like to be kissed by him, touched by him, loved by him, ...

'Ishita, ohyi Ishita, seriously where had you drifted to there?'' Asked Shagun teasingly

'What? I mean what you are saying I didn't get that?'' She asked as she fumbled her words

'Oh I want all the details. The look on your face tells me there is definitely something I do not know.'' Said Shagun

'There is nothing to know. Not everything is about, you know, that.'' Said Ishita feeling say

'Sex! You can say it Sex.'' Said Shagun as she continued to tease Ishita

'Oh my God you can be such a virgin sometimes. You need to get laid seriously.' She added

'Shagun stop it. I do not want to talk about this anymore'' Ishita said getting uncomfortable

Okay am sorry. I won't do it again. Today at least!'' Shagun said as Ishita playfully slapped her

'Okay fine tell me about the new tenant. Is he hot?''Shagun said

Ishita loved her friend but she can be a handful sometimes and can be nosy as well. Ishita didn't find it appropriate telling her about Raman because he needed his privacy at least that is what she told herself.

'I do not know. I didn't notice really.'' Said Ishita as she turned away from Shagun hoping her voice didn't give anything away.

'Is he old like the rest you mom usually brings.'' Asked Shagun followed Ishita to the Kitchen

'Mamma doesn't bring them, they just come and rent the house and no he is that old.'' Ishita answered

'Well I can't believe you mom let you stay here all by yourself with a strange not so old guy. She always protects you like a hawk. Not that I blame her, you're so innocent.'' Said Shagun as she pulled Ishita's cheek

'Okay time to go if all your going to do today is tease me. Besides I have to prepare dinner because he to have his food on time.'' Said Ishita

'Alright am leaving beside I am working the night sight and I am the one locking up so I have got to go. But before I leave I will say this. Keep an open mind about the new tenant'' Said Shagun

'What do you mean?'' asked Ishita

'He has an effect on you I can tell. Every time you talk about him, you face lights up.'' Said Shagun teasingly before she hugged her friend

Raman had gotten accustomed to the place mainly because it was a beautiful island and also because of his caretaker didn't leave him any room to complain. She made sure she took care of all his needs. He had managed to make few friends like Romi, Mihika and Shagun as well. She was too forward for his liking but all in all she was not a bad person.

He would spend most of his afternoons at the caf because most of the time when Ishita wasn't cooking for him or taking care of his laundry she was mainly unavailable. He didn't understand why she didn't socialize at all and kept to herself a lot. Some times when he tried to make conversation with her it was almost as if she would intentionally ignore him.

Mihir had found out that Raman had a habit to doing work and so instructed everyone not to call Raman or send any emails to him about wok unless he, Mihir, instructed. This left Raman with not so much to do and so he left the caf earlier than usual and came back to the house.

Ishita was care freely cooking in the kitchen when she heard someone come in from the back door

'Uuuffooo you are the most forgetful person u have ever met. What did you forget?'' She said

'Oh I don't think I forgot anything.'' Raman replied

To say Ishita was shocked was an understatement. She was not expecting him to be here this early. 'Why the hell did he always have to be early'' she thought to herself.

She started to fidget as she realized that her veil was not with her and she had actually left it in her room. She thought of running out but that wouldn't work. She could feel him coming closer to her and she started freaking out.

CHAPTER FOUR;- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4258260&TPN=10&#p117669053

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND DO COMMENT AS WELL. IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG I PROMISE 😊 LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wondrful updte...
ishu imaging raman...
suprb...
love to see wht happens nxt...
thanks fr pm...

eagrly waitng fr nxt...
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail