~Sonali Raut~ AT#4 *I Am Different*Link for new thread pg 148- Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

75.2k

Users

51

Likes

3.9k

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Secretsmiles

Great thread :) http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4247759#p116973460


Thanks

I have commented on that thread
7EGY65WC6DDBLCSM thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Voting, voting, voting! Vote for Sonali <3

Didnt get the chance to comment here before, but I loved Sonali in WKV, her expressions and answers to questions (Y) Love this girl<3
KoffeeLover thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sonali was so cute when she was trying to run with her hands up today. Beech beech main she would start her catwalk again.😆 And then she tells Tanna main so thode rahi thee bas aankhe band ki aur khol lee 😆
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Picture of Sonali from twitter:
Embedded image permalink

I love this picture, what a killer smile 😳
KoffeeLover thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GNK6WLIEWTZYVZMQ

Voting, voting, voting! Vote for Sonali <3

Didnt get the chance to comment here before, but I loved Sonali in WKV, her expressions and answers to questions (Y) Love this girl<3



I loved her in that GK part. Esp that question Duryodhan ke kitne bhai the. Sallu asks her who is Duryodhan and so cutely she points to Punz 🤣 Then she goes 4, 5, 6 and Sallu is like yeh eik eik karke paida ho rahe hai. 😆
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Sonali was so cute when she was trying to run with her hands up today. Beech beech main she would start her catwalk again.😆 And then she tells Tanna main so thode rahi thee bas aankhe band ki aur khol lee 😆


I have another 5 minutes before it airs here, I record it and then watch it.

How can anyone hate this girl 😆...Like Salman said she is a comedy 😆
7EGY65WC6DDBLCSM thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Picture of Sonali from twitter:

Embedded image permalink

I love this picture, what a killer smile 😳


Oh my, love this pic, she looks super adorable<3
7EGY65WC6DDBLCSM thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: filmibuff00



I loved her in that GK part. Esp that question Duryodhan ke kitne bhai the. Sallu asks her who is Duryodhan and so cutely she points to Punz 🤣 Then she goes 4, 5, 6 and Sallu is like yeh eik eik karke paida ho rahe hai. 😆


She was super fun in that GK part. The way she was giving her answers. And when Di was asked the Ek Thi question lol Sonali was too cute saying daayan haha loved that
7EGY65WC6DDBLCSM thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Sonali was so cute when she was trying to run with her hands up today. Beech beech main she would start her catwalk again.😆 And then she tells Tanna main so thode rahi thee bas aankhe band ki aur khol lee 😆


She does everything with so much fun, its really amazing esp because all the HMs generally talk negatively about her yet she stays so chilled. I think at one point, she said that someone pushed her when she was running, and said idiot, in the fun way ofc😳
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: filmibuff00



I loved her in that GK part. Esp that question Duryodhan ke kitne bhai the. Sallu asks her who is Duryodhan and so cutely she points to Punz 🤣 Then she goes 4, 5, 6 and Sallu is like yeh eik eik karke paida ho rahe hai. 😆


That was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".