amazing, interesting part..⭐️
so raman is on a mission to do something...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i liked that small kiss😳
precap is niceπŸ‘πŸΌ
eager to read how the story goes from here...😊
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry Doey, I realized I missed quite a few updates on this work especially when I love this story so much  ... Finally caught up with it and boy have fallen all over again for this work.

So they did it in a drunken stupor & now she ignores him. Poor Mr.Bhalla is caught more than he realizes, her indifference is affecting him more than he cares to introspect on 😳. Loved his teasing mode and his need to get under her skin, poor Ishita Iyer wudn't know what hit her πŸ˜†

Precap is awesome, can't wait to read the next part 😊

maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rutu83

hahaha- raman's risky move.  either ishita's going to confess or kill him :D
i sooo enjoy reading your writing
continue soon

thanks 😊
maya252 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Amazing story! ❀️

I'm totally loving this Raman who is flirting around with Ishita.
πŸ˜†

Please continue soon and PM me!

~ Mrina <3

thanks 😊
maya252 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru_rox

Sorry Doey, I realized I missed quite a few updates on this work especially when I love this story so much  ... Finally caught up with it and boy have fallen all over again for this work.

So they did it in a drunken stupor & now she ignores him. Poor Mr.Bhalla is caught more than he realizes, her indifference is affecting him more than he cares to introspect on 😳. Loved his teasing mode and his need to get under her skin, poor Ishita Iyer wudn't know what hit her πŸ˜†

Precap is awesome, can't wait to read the next part 😊

hey 😊 glad to see you back😊😊 thanks πŸ˜ƒ, he surely loves to get under her skin 😳😳😳
maya252 thumbnail

Breath of Fresh Air

Chapter 12

[Rukhi sukhi dil ki hai zameen, jaane kaha ghum hui nami... meri umeed hai teri baarishein]

A week later:

The past week has been hetric for Raman. His days were filled with office works and nights were spent on devicing new plans to irritate Ishita. He was tired of all the planning and plotting but try as hard as he could she won't talk to him. And she was so used to these that none of his actions surprised her anymore.

One usual morning at the Bhalla house:

"Ishi Aunty aapne na boht dino se saree nehi pehni" Ruhi complained

"Saree? Achanak se meri Ruh ko saree kyu yaad aa gayi" Ishita said feeding Ruhi from her plate

"please aaj pehen lo na Ishita Aunty" Ruhi pleaded as Ishita pouted and looked at Mrs Bhalla

"Arre pehn le beta, itna zid kar rahi hai" Mrs Bhalla said "waise bhi kitni change lagiti hai hamari Ishita saree mei"

Raman loved the direction the conversation was heading to. He remembered the first day he had met her when she said her daughter insisted her on wearing saree, and those nights he had dreamt of her in a white saree. Then ofcourse there was that faithful day when he had first seen her in a saree, a black one. He hadn't noticed then, but now that he thought about it, she looked ethereal in that.

"ha maa wahi toh bol raha tha mai Ishu ko ki saree kitni jachti hai ispe, specially black saree... wahi joh tumne pehna tha usdin Ishu" he said with a serious face. Ishita started coughing as the food chocked out of her mouth "Arre Ishu, dheere khaya karo, yeh lo paani piyo" he forwarded the glass of water as she glared at him. He gave her a sloopy grin.

Her coughs increased, she finally excused herself and went to the basin. Raman excused himself and followed her. The entire family exchanged worried glance "Yeh Raman bhi na aajkl boht chidha raha hai Ishita ko" Mr Bhalla said

She vomited her heart out, finally after washing her face she turned around and crashed against him when he abruptly stopped next to her, he quickly held her and balanced her fall

"tum theek ho?" he asked worried

She pushed him away and turned to go

"tumne pills to li thi na?"

His words halted her "What pills?" she asked

"You know after that night you should have taken pills" he told her seriously

"I don't need pills. For your information, I guess you don't remember but I am infertile." With that she turned around and left.

He stood there regretting his out of control mouth "itni jaldi kaise bhul jata hai Raman tu, hurt kar diya na usko" and there goes his day, now the only thing he will do is sulk in a corner of his cabin.

-----------------------

And that's how Mihir found him that afternoon "Bhai we have a meeting with the Mehtas in an hour" he said as he entered.

"Cancel it" Raman said

"Why? Its important bhai" mihir tried to point out to him

"I said cancel it"

"This is the third meeting you canceled in a week, what's wrong" Mihir asked worried

"Nothing, I just am not in the right frame of mind"

Mihir pulled a chair and sat beside him "That's what I'm asking, where has your mind been the entire week? What's wrong?"

"I've screwed up big time man" Raman said holding his head in his hand

"Is it about Ruhi?" Raman shook his head "Then what is it?" Mihir insisted

"Its about Ishita" and then Raman went on and told Mihir everything that happened. He felt a lot lighter

"A woman? You have been so worried about Ishita akka? why" mihir asked astonished "you've never been so worried about a woman bhai" Mihir thought for a moment "do you love her?"

"What? Nooo why will I love her?" he stressed on his point "You know that I don't believe in love, don't you?" he said, his own voice sounded hollow to him

But Mihir was convinced; after all he knew his Raman bhai could never be in love, Ishita was just another girl for him "So see you at the meeting bhai"

Little did Mihir know that he had left his Raman bhai with a new question and a pile of unreasonable answers.

Ishita parked her car and moved forward towards the entrance of the building. Her heartbeats stopped when she heard a voice behind her

"You are late, I've been waiting for you"

"What are you doing here?" She asked "how do you know that I'll be here? Are you following me?"

"Yes I've been following you. I knew you will do something like this after the morning incident" he said with a smile "lets go"

"I don't know what... I... you..." she stammered

"Comeon we can talk after the tests are done" he pulled her along to the doctor's cabin

"I am sorry to inform you but we can't give you the good news yet Mr and Mrs Bhalla" the doctor said as she read the reports "you are not pregnant. It's the usual weakness, she hasn't been taking care of her health and the added amount of stress is weakening her. She just needs plenty of rest and food" the doctor finished with a smile.

Something broke within her and her devastated expression told Raman that she was expecting the unexpected, hoping for a miracle against all odds.

"You will go home with me" he told her and she didn't resist and didn't talk a word

They made their way to the parking lot in an awkward silence. Once they reached the parking lot, he pulled her to him "look at me Ishita" he said and she obeyed "Why are you so upset? Agar results positive aata toh khush hoti kya?" tears made their way out of her eyes "tumhe pata bhi hai ki kya hota agar yeh sach hota? Hamari puri dunia badal jati" he tried to make her understand.

Instead she just hugged him and howled. She cried and cried until there was no more strength in her, his shirt silently absorbed all her pain as he held her tightly to him. He wanted to turn back and change the reports, force the doctor to check if there was a mistake. She wanted a baby so badly that he wanted it too. It was this moment that made him realise that he was indeed in LOVE. He loved this woman in his arms so much that he wanted to challenge god and change his laws. He wanted to take away her pain. He realised that for him she wasn't Ruhi's Ishita Aunty anymore she was HIS Ishita...

...-------------------------------...

frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
raman realizes he loves ishita😳😳 
RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow superb.
Even raman also wanted 2 the result 2 b positive as ishita.
Finally he understood he is in love with ishita.
Really wanna know hw the story unfold in future.
Update soonEdited by RMGT - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww...thts so cute...
this suprb hw mihir kept things to realise raman...

nd raman's caring fr ishita...

the convo in car nd ishu's break down...

i love raman fr his detrmintn...to mak ishu happy...

nd saying HIS ishu...tht was higly romntic...

cant wait fr nxt..
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...
Raman is in live with ishita.
how much she wanted to be pregnant...
hoping for unexpected thing.
is ishita in also love with him.
if not then what will Raman do so ishu will for him.
waiting for next update...