Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Maan smiled seeing her sleeping like a kid. She still slept like a kid and he would just sit for hours and watch her like this. His fingers on their own reached to touch the curls tat disturbed her but the moment they saw some moments they backed off as if they would be caught. Maan smiled at the strange behavior of his fingers but he could not do it for long as he saw her eyes flutter trying to open and he straightened himself and waited for her to open her eyes only with a name tat he did not need to hear but the moment she sensed his presence she was scared to death and almost shrieked back into the bed.

Maansi fear was clearly visible on her face but Maan did not care. He just smirked seeing her like tat and stared at her with evilness oozing out from his eyes sitting on the chair tat was next to bed. Maansi she said again please.. I want. Maansi.

And who is she? Her heart pained hearing him question her tat. Since I married you Mrs. Rajveer Chopra m her father.. haan abhi tak legally adopt nahi kiya but ho jaayega.. right Mrs. Chopra. She closed her eyes, his each word was slitting her heart but she did not voice it. So tell me Mrs. Chopra how it was being married to Rajveer Chopra? Was he satisfying on bed or not... he smiled as if he enjoyed insulting her lagta tho hain coz agar nahi hota tho tum Maa kaisi banti.. woh bhi Rajveer Chopra ki bache ki. A flash of pain passed through him but he concealed it with his hatred and anger for her but it did not escape from her eyes and she knew why he said tat.  So would you explain me how was he.. coz I need to learn and get better for you after all m married to Mrs. Geet Rajveer Chopra.. kahi kuch galati hui tho.

Please I want.. to see Maansi.. please. She asked not meeting his eyes and lowering them fearing tat he would accuse her again. I want...

And I asked who is she? He repeated the same question making her stiffen with it. She wanted to yell and scream but she was not in any position as he was the wild beast tat wanted to hunt her until her death. Tell me who the hell is she too you? She almost jumped seeing his face inch very close to her feeling his breadth. She tried to pull herself away but he towered over her trapping with his huge body tat was hard and steel. Why do you want her here Mrs. Chopra... tumara pati tumare samne hain he smiled evilly and dipped his head into her neck inhaling her. Isn't it your duty to satisfy him? Her heart pounded and she clenched the sheet tight fearing him. Ma... aan..

Sounds nice. He bite down her neck hard making her yell and flinch at it stung instantly. Come on Mrs. Chopra don't think tat I can't satisfy you and your lust... so..

Maansi she cried but he did not bulge and just kept biting giving her marks wanting to soothe his pain but it wasn't affecting. He waited for some peace but it did not come and next he pressed her more into the bed with his weight wanting to feel her more. 

Is it tat you lost your charm Mrs. Chopra.. waise how many else did you get in bed with? Or was it just Rajveer Chopra.. bolo. Wat she could answer when he was a wild beast and just waited for one word tat would go against her and kill her. She closed her eyes and tears rolled down her cheeks. Maansi is my daughter and I need to see her. She said with much determination coz she wanted to see Maansi right now and it was only her daughter tat would give her peace.

Daughter he looked up and let out a hysterical laugh tat scared Geet even more. Oops I forgot.. sach kaha tumari beti hain woh his each word scared her more tumari aur tumare pati Rajveer Chopra ki... right. She nodded slightly and he smiled as if he was enjoying her agree to him but she knew tat he was the storm tat would create havoc in her life when she did not need to. Waise Rajveer Chopra mar gaya kya... mar ho juka hoga warna tum mujhse shaadi kyu karti... hain na.

Maansi ko bhook.. she.. may be hungry. Geet said in a meek voice and it pained him. He always hated when she spoke like tat but right now he once again concealed tat pain deep inside his heart. She was not his Jaan but Mrs. Geet Rajveer Chopra who destroyed him into bites shattering them and which would never ever join back.  I.. maansi..

Come on Mrs. Chopra when you have your hubby darling on bed why do you need tat daughter of yours.. so why do you..

Mumma the soft voice reached deep inside him and he instantly titled his head and saw Maansi standing near the door with the teddy bear clinging to her. She smiled a bit but still fear was visible as she looked from Maan to Geet who was peeping from under him. Mummaaa Maansi called again taking a step and then stopped seeing Maan jump like a wild animal and strode towards her and before she could even understand wat was happening she was right up in his arms.

Mumma she cried softly wanting to go and hug Geet but Maan just smiled and walked out carrying her along with him while Geet she laid with shock and pain seeing him taking away his baby away from her. In tat very moment she felt as if her whole life crumbled and she did not have anything to live for. She tried to open her mouth and call out for Maansi but seeing her getting away choked her up.

Resignation Geet gulped down the fear tat she had been going through since last one week. She had run away the moment she faced Maan but today she was back and would run away further far so tat he would never reach her. Maan smirked evilly seeing her placing the envelope right in front of him while she stood. He knew this would be the ultimate step and for tat he did not even try to reach her. He wanted her to come on her own and she did come.

And you think I will let you go Mrs. Geet Rajveer Chopra. She lowered her eyes coz she knew he would not. His one look was enough for her to know this wasn't the same Maan she knew but neither was she the same Geet. Don't you lower those eyes Mrs. Chopra and right now I need the answer.

I don't think you would allow me to stay here. She said without raising her head and he smirked further. And is tat so you think I took over this small factory.. come one Mrs. Chopra Maan Singh Khuranna hoon and I don't let my enemies escape so easily from my sight even if its years tat I haven't seen them he said with pure hatred but m late very late to get my hands on your late husband Rajveer Chopra. Her eyes instantly raised and looked at him with horror. Did you feel I would not know anything... waise ush Rajveer ki beti kaisi hain.. sunna hain ki tum uske bache ki maa ban gayi ho... bahut jaldi thi kya pregnancy ki. She did not say a word on it and it frustrated Maan. He wanted her to yell and scream coz he wanted to enjoy her helplessness before he could make her fall on his feet.

Let's leave tat Mrs. Chopra Geet sighed and seeing her do that he smiled evilly coz next set of words would take away everything from her. I have a deal for you.. you know business deals  but yaha main tumhe mere saath bed share I mean I would want you to sleep with me and get pregnant with my baby faster than you got the first time from tat Rajveer Chopra.

Maannn she almost cried hearing him but he  just stared at her and kept smiling coz he enjoyed her being weak right now the way he was once. Ohh don't you think it would be one sided deal.. you know MSK does not strike any deal tat would be foolish.. the horror was visible and he knew it was time tat he plays the cards so tat she would fall at his feet. You marry me sleep with me get pregnant with my baby or else loose tat b****** Rajveer Chopra's daughter and trust me it won't take a second for me to get her away from you and you would never ever see her back.. bahut kuch kar saktha hain yeh MSK Mrs. Chopra. He waited for some back answers and right now he was sure tat his presence has shocked her with fear and his evilness was quite visible. Get married and I will make sure tat your daughter gets the luxuries tat you got... Geet Handa ho tum.. Handa Companies ki owner but poor soul kuch nahi paa sakti ab...you know unless you produce you so called husband in front of Yash Singh Khuranna he would not hand  over anything. So decision is yours.. get married sleep with me and get pregnant or lose your  tat daughter and even if you lose don't think tat I won't get you married to me or haan bhaagne ki koshish mat karna Mrs. Chopra coz I have my eyes on you... single move and you daughter.. furrr bahut durrr.

Maan came back to present hearing his name being called. He looked at Yash and Naina who were staring at him. She needs to eat Maan. Naina spoke not wanting to infuriate Maan and create more problems for Geet and Maansi. And I think she needs her mother who is sitting there she pointed at Geet who was looking at Maansi with tears in her eyes and would want to feed her baby.

And I m perfectly capable of feeding her Mom. He did not let Naina speak further and ordered Nakul to get breakfast for Maansi who was sitting on the table with the teddy still in her arms. Maan smiled and pinched her nose but Maansi feared with his gesture and instantly tried moving away but Maan grabbed her. He eyed Geet and said to himself I will take her away from you Geet.. away by forcing you to give me wat I want... kaha tha Geet tat you will only be giving babies to me.. sirf mere bacho ki Maa banogi and now its time tat you do wat I want while  Maansi looked from Maan to Geet but did not say a word. She wanted to run and hug Geet but she could not leave. She still feared Maan and seeing him looking at her made her to her look away from Geet.

Naina and Yash observed it and finally having no more strength to see Geet crying for her daughter Yash yelled at Maan. Are your values so cheap tat you keep a mother away from her baby Maan? Give her back to Geet Maan... you wont be able to feed her.

I have married Mrs. Chopra Dad and so according to tat m her father and m just spending some time with my daughter and I hope you don't have any problem in tat. Maan's sarcastic reply only shattered hope of Yash tat he would try getting Maan to understand wat he was doing was wrong. And if she is so longing then she can come here and sit.. maine thode hi mana kiya hain. Maan said eying Geet who flinched at his words knowing wat he meant. Right Maansi and suddenly Maan's eyes turned wide. He blinked them so tat he was sure wat he saw was not a dream and then his eyes landed on Geet who was still crying and looking at Maansi.

Maan u need..

Don't Dad Maan shut his Dad and walked out without a word and the moment he was away Geet came running like a storm and hugged Maansi and ran upstairs before anyone could stop her.

I need to put a stop at this Naina. Yash said with firm tone seeing everything shattering right in front of her. Watever happened in past I don't care but right now Maan has married Geet and she is our DIL and I would not let Maan destroy her like this... I can see how he is forcing himself on this relation and keeping Maansi away but I won't let it happen... mera beta aisa nahi hain Naina... Maan ko wapas aana hoga.. he needs to kill this MSK and get tat Maan back.

Its impossible Yash...hum kuch nahi jaanthe.. if they loved each other why did Geet disappear like this. Why did she leave Maan and go? Naina asked. She did love Geet but after knowing the truth even though half she somewhere was feeling angry and hated Geet for destroying Maan but tat did not mean she did not love Geet.

I know how to get them closer Naina.. ab sirf main kahunga and Maan sunega. Yash got up without even looking back at Naina who stared at his back. He was on a mission but did not realize tat another storm would soon hit their family with either would destroy or get them closer.

It can't be... no it can never be. Maan yelled screaming at top of his voice. He did not know how to gasp wat he saw. At time it looked as if it was a filament of his imagination but MSK never ever dreamt coz it was only Maan's habit. MSK was shrewd ruthless and wild beast but today he was forced to question himself after wat he saw and only answer was it was true.

How could it be.. no it can never... And he gulped hard and stared at the open sky standing at the highest point of Delhi and just one step he would be down with no life inside him. His mind feared to even think of wat his heart and soul was thinking but even his mind was with wat his heart and soul saw and now they were against him.

Geettt he yelled hurting his own heart coz it bled when he took her name. I hate you...and I will kill you for wat you did.. I will kill you for everything Geet.. for everything. You will pay Geet.. you will and tears poured out of his eyes as he fell on his knees trying to fight with the inner turmoil tat he was going through right now. He only wanted peace but every single moment was giving him more pain then he could handle and if wat he saw was true then he would die without even trying to save himself coz he would kill Geet tat very moment without waiting of his revenge.

Precap: Geet's biggest fear right in front of her.

Next update after 165+ likes and 15 pages comments. Come on guys coz next update has a big surprise or you all.

Do like and comment.

NEXT : PART 5

Edited by sdlife19 - 9 years ago
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res me first
its getting really so interesting
really unable to guess why geet ran away n married that rajveer chopra if she loved maan so much
also i really feel maansi is maan's daughter for sure as she has maan name maansi which means maan jaisiEdited by harman12 - 9 years ago
lehr thumbnail
awesome
loved it
both maan and geet are in pain 😭
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh!! God such an intense and painful part 😭both maan and geet are in so much pain and the poor soul manasi is suffering in between 😭 its very confusing right now that what went wrong that they loved each other madly yet geet disappeared and married some rajveer chopra😕 but I am sure that manasi is maan's daughter 😊and what caught maan's eyes that shocked him might have been a sign or some indication for maan to know that manasi is his daughter..which he is not believing right now...eagerly waiting to see what will happen next...continue soon😊

Edited by ns.1 - 9 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
i dnt knw wat to say di... maaneet is in pain.. and wat did Maan see tat he cudn't take it..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da fab intense emotional update! Well written! Maaneet suffering! wt did Maan c?? update soon!
sriif thumbnail
Awesome update... Maan and geet are in pain at the same time maan is not giving any chances to get to know the truth and punishing geet and as well him... poor geet is scared and craving for her baby but maan is not making any easy on her... poor soul shes not even fighting back... i think maan saw something related to him in maansi while feeding her breakfast ...hope truth will come to light and give peace in maneet life...yash and naina being maans parents not abe to control MSK deeds and praying maan to come back...
mandy15 thumbnail
fabulous update dear :)

awesome:)
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update but what did maan saw now??!
zariya123 thumbnail
wat did maan watch?
poor geet