spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
part 15
awesome dear...
they kissed...
Maan is completely in love with Geet...
and Geet forgot shes Meet...
but the passport gave her a ride shock...
well if Maan remembers her words then he might and should believe her words later...
cont soon dear...
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing updates...
loved it...
geet in love with maan...omg feet kissed him...
maan will feel so betrayed...heartbreak i guess is coming...feeling really sorry fr meet...
waiting fr nxt part...
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Don't know what to say...it's meets fault not to disclose about hereself
Geet knows everything but she still fell for him...love doesn't need any explanation I knw but still feel she did wrong...
Here only maan is the person who is being cheated 
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dunno what to say now but I hope that Meet is ok and survives
Rest is just too heartbreaking at the moment
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Finally caught up

Awesome parts

It is so easy to fall for maan for geet
He showered endless love on her

Wonder wat will happen now
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting. .waiting. ..waiting. ..waiting. ...waiting. ..waiting. ..waiting. ..waiting. ..waiting... .waiting... waiting. .. waiting. .
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@ALL: no replies this time. Sorry but just not well.

IMPT: There are few days left for exam.. so I will be off till 11th Dec. Pls Bear with me.

P.S LMN will get over in the next 6-7 parts.

PART 16

Rano was too worried. Geet hadn't called for the last five days... though she trusted her daughter, she couldn't miss the emptiness in meet's eyes and also couldn't forget the drift between the two sisters. She knew maan well.. he wasn't a person to break relations this easily when he loved meet so much. And all these days, he never visited, there were no calls from his side...there was definitely something wrong!

The days and nights for geet was filled with nothing but maan. After she had accepted her feelings, she felt so light.  She had never been this happy...she had never been this anxious...never been so much in love..she probably breathed maan! She snuggled into the duvet and felt his warmth surrounding her. Umm..what a beautiful dream it was! She smiled in her sleep when his soft voice reached her ears, his breath tickling her, "wake up jaan... "

"umm...", she hummed drowsily and covered her head with the duvet.

"meet...wake up..", she heard his voice again but hell of a dream it was.

"umm...no...this is beautiful. Let me sleep.", she hummed.

He rolled his eyes...this girl was crazy. To scare her, he slid his arms round her waist, and rolled her over on top of him while he lay on the bed, making her shriek in shock!!! Her sleep was gone and she opened her eyes just to see him laughing his head off. She looked around and found herself in his arms, he was lying on her bed, and the duvet was wrapped around them..all twisted and wrinkled!!

"maan... this is not good...", she glared at him. Damn he ruined her beautiful sleep.

He kept on laughing, "how much more will you sleep? We are supposed to go out today..remember!"

She was not in a mood to go out. As such she slept very late and this guy woke her up around what...like 7?? Gosh...her eyes were still burning!!!

"am not going out.", she clipped, annoyed and tried to get off him.

He pressed her tighter to him, not letting her go, "its not that easy you know.."

She wanted to sleep! She twisted her lips, yawning, "maan please... i am really not in mood. I need nothing but sleep now.."

He raised his brows naughtily, "acha... mood nahi hain?"

She pushed his chest, trying to get off, "yep...nahi hain! Let me sleep now.."

He flipped over, pushing her on the bed and came atop her, pinning her hands down on the mattress, above her head, "theek hain na.. abhi mood bana dete hain..."

Before she could even understand what happened, his lips descended on hers, catching her off guard. She stilled..her eyes widened... this man..urrghh she wasn't able to think now! His longue pushed open her lips and entered her swiftly, taking all its liberty. She wanted to free herself..but then she couldn't! So this was his way to wake her up. A smile crept on her lips and she gave in, wrapping her arms round her neck and kissing him back.

Her acceptance meant everything to him. after her confession that night, he had no sense of control. He went crazy whenever she was around. His hands naughtily traced patterns on the bare skin of her tummy and roamed upwards. She trembled with his touch as his mischevious fingers traced the side of her swells, making her gasp. It was the 6th day here.. and 3 days to her confession and this guy had really meant it when he said he loses his senses with her around. She had very clear notion about her own reactions to him... she knew they loved each other but there was always a flame ignited within them. Her physical reactions to his touch, his kiss made her aware of his effect. He traced his tongue down her throat, earning a drowsy sexy moan from her. She clutched his shoulders to steady herself. Her heart almost stopped beating when he kissed her bosom, before breaking apart.

She was breathing hard... he was making it impossible for her to even breath now. He lifted his head and looked into her eyes. How she wished this could stay all forever. That happiness on his face meant the world to her. she raised her hands and cupped his face, bringing it close to hers, "is this the way to wake someone up?", she faked anger, almost laughing.

He pressed a kiss on her lips, "may be not... but this is how i'd prefer to!"

She giggled in his arms, "and what should i say about sneaking into a girl's room? And when did you?"

"well am sneaking into my wife's room... its not a crime right! When you were dreaming about me... then!", he winked at her!

She raised her brows, "Mr. Khurana... don't have high hopes. I wasn't dreaming about you!"

"ohh really?", he asked seriously.

"ahh haan!", she nodded in affirmative.

"then you should be punished love...", he dipped his head and kissed her hard and quick, biting her lips, making her wince.

"ouuchhh..maan", she complained.

"you deserved it! Now come on..get ready.. we all are going out...!"

She pouted, "no maan... can't we just stay back! I am really not in a mood."

"we?", he smirked!! She blushed a bit and then regained her composure, "you can go if you want to. I can stay alone!"

He rolled off her, stood up and pulled her to a sitting position, "now stop whining and get ready.."

She made a baby face, not wanting to leave the warmth of her fluffy bed but he would listen to none of it. He lifted her up and walked towards the washroom. She was totally shocked, "maan... put me down. What are you doing??"

He made her stand on the cold marble floor of the washroom and she cringed with the chillness. She was barefoot and she just wanted to get close to him, away from the chillness. She turned to leave but he would take none of it. He held her still under the shower, "you are not going anywhere..."

"no...please..", she cribbed like a kid.and the next moment, he turned on the shower, drenching her completely, making her shriek in cold.

"maaannn...", she tried to run but he held her firm at one place. she felt so angry. she glared at him but he was stubborn.

"don't show me those eyes... take a shower and come out quickly or else i wouldn't mind you joining here in the shower.."

Her eyes widened in shock and she knew he meant it...word by word! She was defeated. He had awakened her up so romantically and hell bent on taking her out. Her white shirt was totally wet making it stick to her skin. She watched him eyes her lustfully and felt a shiver run down her spine.

"okay fine... now i will be out soon... you go dress up!", she blabbered knowing if this starts, there wold be no end to it.

He snapped back to reality and smirked, "thats better! i will waiting for you in the lobby...we all will be having breakfast together and then go out!"

"umm..", she nodded and quickly shut the door, the moment he was out and breathed a sigh of relief! He would kill her one day. But her heart fluttered in joy...this was consensual. He desired her just the way she did...!

---------------------------------------

Rano had been in the hospital the whole night and meet hadn't opened her eyes. She talked to the doctor and gave her the previous records of her medical history. She sat beside meet and watched her breath with the  oxygen mask on. Meet would wake up soon but what ate her within was the broken off link between the two sisters she had to ask meet about it and she has to know the truth.

They all roamed around the city, walking, couples hand in hand and teasing each other.. and the guys complaining for the girls stopped at every damn shop to look around. Geet deliberately went into almost each and every shop... more because she had to irritate maan for being a jerk in the washroom. Gosh... opening the shower tht too cold water and in shimla... he had to be punished. He would seek for her hand while walking and she'd deliberately make a lame excuse and move away from him. he tried to speak to her but she pretended as if she never noticed and went to discuss all baseless stuffs with sanjana.

They stopped for lunch in a small dhaba...ordering stuffs and laughing their heads off on some silly joke. Thats when something happened. A few guys..seemed like local goons entered the place and started harassing some girls who were there for lunch. No one dared tell them anything for their head was son of an influential politician. Maan fumed and rushed towards them, followed by rohan and other friends. They tried to stop that and it took an ugly shape, turning into a battle ground.

Geet was so scared... they punched rohan, hit maan and broke stuffs. She screamed and tried to get help from the locals. Thats when someone informed the police and in no time her friends were getting arrested instead of that goon. Geet and others were shell shocked because everyone knew who was the culprit. When the girls tried to defend them, the inspector asked them to talk in the police station.

The guys were all pushed into the jeep while geet was scared to death. She screamed for maan and made a dash towards him and he smiled, assuring her, "shh...i'll be fine jaan. Please take care of yourself and sanjana... don't worry about us we'll make arrangements.."

They went off while geet held sanjana who was crying her eyes out. She had to take them out of that place. When everyone had calmed down, geet quickly thought of her options. She was a lawyer after all and right now, her maan wanted her. the consequences didn't matter. She sent everyone back to the hotel, somehow persuading that she knew a good lawyer around and that she'd be back asap!

She called maan...rohan again and again but then it came switched off. 5 of them were already locked up, she guessed and their cell phones seized. She was really angry... she was a witness there and finally asked sanjana to accompany her to the police station.

Maan and his friends were locked up and they had taken away their cell phones.

"Inspector...we aren't at fault.. how can you arrest us without any evidence? They were the ones who started it.."

The inspector ignored calmly and continued doing something. maan was hell irritated. Did they even know who he was?

"dekiye inspector.. ..you know the truth yet you don't take action. Just give me my phone..i need to call my laywer.."

The inspector was irritated, "shut up... bahut over smart bante ho! Tourist ho.. tourist ki tarah raho... hitting everyone around..that too local people.. i know brats like you well.."

"excuse me but do we look like those people? Now let me make a call... you don't know who you are dealing with..",maan warned.

That man cared a damn. He yawned, "kyun bhai? India ke prime minister ho? Chup chap baitho...ek raat jail me guzaroge tho saari akad nikal jayegi.."

Maan swore he'd kill that man ..he wasn't even agreeing to cooperate?? They were deciding what to do next when he heard  a familiar voice. He looked around and was shocked to see his jaan, rushing towards him. she had tears in her eyes.

She reached the lockup and almost cried, touching his hands, "tum theek ho? I will do something..."

"jaan...what are you doing here?", he was worried about her. she had been crying, "just go back okay... i will do something..."

She shook her head and wiped her tears, "just be here...i will get you all out.."

Before he could say anything, she rushed towards the desk of that superintendent and demanded to release them. And when he refused, knowing what all had happened, geet felt her temper rising.

"you think i will buy any of those crap? Release them now.. I and my friend here are the witness..."

Maan and others just looked at geet. She had never been this angry about anything. They couldn't hear their conversation but yeah, they could hear geet shouting. Maan was worried about her..she shouldn't have been here.

"dekiye madam.. ye legal mamla hain.. you don't know anything..."

But geet was buying none of that. She didn't even let him finish, rather  clutched his collars and jerked him close, screamed loud, "Don't you bloody teach me what the Indian penal Code is..I know it much better than you... where is the inspector?"

Maan was aghast to see her this aggressive! He was so so so worried about her know. She was getting herself into trouble, she was tensed because of him and hell he couldn't do anything. The superintendant tried to warn her but she pushed him off and marched towards the inspector's cabin. Maan was worried sick..how will she manage! He couldn't see her now, neither could he hear her. he could hear a heated conversation but nothing was clear. He couldn't make out. Sanjana was there with them and asked them to rest assured.

After 10 minutes of a heated argument, things seemed to calm down and after five minutes, the inspector came out with geet, who was still in a very foul mood. He asked the constable to release the guy and apologised to geet. She signed some papers and warned him, "if this happens again inspector..i wouldn't mind dragging you to the court and make sure you are stripped off your post!"

The inspector apologized to everyone for the blunder but geet didn't seem pleased. He had never expected her to be a lawyer and with what force she had kept down her demands and her argument and teaching him what the Indian penal code was enough. He had to give up. The moment maan was out, she walked towards him and the first thing she did was check on the cut on his forehead. The blood had dried up but she was angry. Maan could feel her angry breaths. To lighten her mood, he hugged her sideways, smiling, "what did you do jaan...you are amazing!"

She didn't reply. She walked out, where sanjana was waiting with the car. They all drove back to their hotel. The day had been a long one and everyone wanted rest. It was dark already and maan freshened up and walked to check on geet. He was surprised to see her sitting in the same clothes on the bed, just like he had left her an hour ago.

----------------------------------------

"tell me the truth meet...", rano asked her sternly. Meet had woken up a few hours back and it was a relief for rano. Meet looked scared yet she managed to whisper out, "what truth ma?"

"don't you dare lie to your mother. Do you think i am blind? Has geet really gone to Shimla for her case study? Aur maan... meet..am warning you, tell me if you girls have really told maan about this?"

Meet looked down...maan...what would she say now? She looked at her empty ring finger, of course she had given her ring to geet, who was with maan now, In Shimla! Tears rolled down her eyes...and rano held her hands, "beta please... if you don't tell me the truth, i can't help you... just tell me if You have really told maan about this. Be honest bacha.."

Meet was overwhelmed with her mother's concern. Mothers have that magical effect on you. Their one gentle word can make you do wonders. She looked at her hand that her mother held and closed her eyes, shaking her head for a no! Rano, though expected it, was shocked to realise that.

"let me call geet... she is up to something i am sure.."

Meet immediately clutched her hands, "nahi maa.. she must be busy with her assignment. Wo bekar mein hi tension legi.please..just few more days and she will be back..."

------------------------------------

He knelt in front of her and held her hands, "are you alright? Am worried about you love.."

She snapped back to reality and saw him all fine. He had a bandage on his forehead... she sighed in relief. She felt as if she was breathing after a long time. She ran her fingers over his face, making sure she was okay and her eyes filled with tears...how could they hurt her maan like this!! How in the hell could they?

Like he understood. He held her hand and pressed a kiss on her palm, "am alright love..please.." and the next moment, she fell into his arms, sobbing badly,"i was scared maan...i was so scared.."

He cupped her face, kissed all over her face and hugged her tightly,"shhh...shh...i know bas its over now. Shh.."

He held her like that until she calmed down and wiped her tears, "i want to go back home!"

He sighed...he didn't want his jaan to cry like this! He hadn't brought her to this trip to see her cry. He sat on the floor and made her sit on his lap,"just two more days and we will be done with the marriage.."

She remained in his arms like a baby. He couldn't see her this upset. He had to make her smile.

"waise you were a tigress there..the way you threatened that superintendent jaan...for a moment even i was scared..."

She smiled weakly and he continued, "your evil sister had really done magic on you! She is doing her law and making you a lawyer here.."

She closed her eyes and didn't reply to that. She was never this scared or worried about anyone ever! He watched her so very silent. Just to make her smile, he continued speaking to her, "ohh and yeah if you are so willing to go home, i think i will have to cancel my surprise.."

He faked a cry and she took the bait. She never knew he had a surprise planned.

She sniffed, "surprise?"

"hmm.. i have a surprise planned for you. The marriage will be over in two days and the next three days i had a surprise...but i think i have to cancel that now since you want to go home."

She pouted, "hum surprise ke baad hi ghar jayenge..."

He laughed at her cuteness. She was too adorable. He straightened her and softly pecked her lips, "as you wish..."

She didn't wait a second. She kissed him hard, letting him know how scared she was for him. he cradled her head and let her take the lead. One kiss led to another and then another... simply losing herself, she fell on the floor, while he came on top of her. she moaned his name, while he pushed off her sleeved and kissed her bare shoulders. She sighed and gasped, feeling him rough on her..and somewhere down, she wanted this never to end. Her hands deftly went inside his shirt and pulled it off him, grazing his bare skin. He groaned and dipped his head into her bosom, over her shirt, feeling her. she felt her throat parched...wanting something she never had. She kissed his bare chest, over his heart, telling him that she feels the same desire for him.

His lips claimed her once again and she opened up for him. his hand roamed over her bare back, under her shirt, which wasn't in its proper place. A wave of pleasure washed her inside out when she felt his hardening length on her abdomen, through the fabric. She knew not where this was going... but yes, she was now sure that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

----------------------------------

next: they make love

Prev: PART 15

Next: PART 17

MY BLOG                     MY FB

Pls add ashypmlist in your buddy list to get pms in my works.

Edited by kawaii_geet - 9 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
That was another fab one..
Maan and Geet are lost in their own world of love.. Nothing seem to exist or bother them when they are with each other.. with each day their love seem to grow more intense. and they are just lost in pure bliss .. She is in no state to think what she had come for .. and totally lost in Maan.. and Maan is no less.. he just couldnt have enough of being with her .. and the confession seem to have made him fall more and totally testing his control..
Though Geet had fallen for him quick and fast, the feeling is so deep.. its quite evident in her reaction when Maan gets arrested for false charges.. She was shattered and at the same time she was determined to get him out with a rage that could burn anyone..
and when all was sorted, she was still so shocked and scared of something happening to him.. 
and on the other side, Rano has definitely guessed it all right.. though Meet is not telling the truth, she has rightly sensed that both Meet and geet are upto something... 
And the precap.. ðŸ˜² as such things are complicated in here.. and them taking the next step -- i dont know whats in store as Maan is still unaware of the fact that Geet is imposing for Meet..
Edited by Shruthe - 9 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hi ash 
nice update 
maneet r so much into each other that geet had forget wjat she is up to ..
dil ne bakki sab baataion ko peeche chod diya ..
geet used her lawyer skill to save maan but what will save her once maanwill come to know abt reality ..
geet is hurting all meet ,maan and more important herself..
meet started the game but it seems geet had to pay a heavy price for it ..
maan will be hurt but lost one ??

precap they make love ????waiting to see how the truth unfold and what store for maneet and meet ..

thanks for update 
waiting for next 
Edited by tabby999 - 9 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
awesome update 
loved it