Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobsrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
akka first of all thanks for sending me the pm...l love ur way of writing akka..akka 106-108pt romba super akka...
unga song selection...sema 
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me waitngggEdited by fariya20 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

THANKU SO MUCH FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKES..LOVE U ALL
Desigirls12 thumbnail

(THANKU SHRUTHE DIDI FOR A LOVELY BEAUTIFUL  BANNER)

Maan saw te time and cursed himself for waking up  so late..He got ready and came down, and saw Dadi and Geet going somewhere..then he remember dadi said abt her checkup..dadi and Geet sat in te car and shock to see Maan in passenger seat

Dadi : Maan wat u doing

Maan : im also cuming with u

Geet open her mouth , Dadi giggled

Dadi : do u know where we are going

Maan : for check up,

Geet want to strangle his neck , but sat still.

Dadi : Maan

Maan  didt reply just gesture driver to start te car...Both sighed  thinking how stubborn he is..

Hospital, trio sitting in dr's cabin..dr saw Maan but she didt say anything, but Geet was feeling embrass thinking , being with  Maan how to discuss abt her menstrual cycle, she glared at Maan who ignored her as his concentrate was  fix on  dr who was keenly checking  te reports

Geet whispered to dadi : dadi ask Maan to go out pls

Dadi sense her hesitation : Maan can u wait out till then we will have a  discussion  with shilpa

Maan : why I have to wait out, I want to know wat she is  saying if any problem

Geet want to slap him hard but control herself and give a puppy face to dadi, dadi don't know wat to do..

Dadi : Maan

Maan : dadi I wont go, if u both have any  problem, u wait out I will talk with dr, with stern face

Both was stunned to hear his words..Geet started to curse him..but Maan ki whole concentrate was on dr

Dr : hmm so how r u Geet u taking ur  medicines regularly

Geet : haan aunty

Dr : wen u periods stopped

Geet felt embrass in front of Maan, but he was concern for her and looking at her

Geet : wo wo  four days back

Dr : u feel stomach pain or some problem

Geet : no aunty , in fine but feeling little bit tired, and my back is still aching, Maan  got worried hearing her

Dr : it will be as u loss so much blood and ur hb level also low, but don't wory everything will be fine , take ur medicines regularly, don't wory abt ur back ache,

Dadi : shilpa  how is she, any complication

Dr : no maaji, thank god I though  abt foc but  reports are negative

Maan got startled : foc wat is tat

Dr smile seeing his panick : its follicular ovarian cyst ( tis te problem, now many girls facing , my freinds too facing and  having problem in conceiving, so its better to do a check up if we have any problem with our menstruals)

Dadi know abt it and Geet and Maan looking at dr

Dr started to explain : nowadays most of womens suffering from foc,  coz of environment and they unbalanced diet, many girls taking junk foods forgetting abt healthy foods

Maan look at Geet, who tilt her head down

Dr : coz of over weight and irregular periods but Geet didt suffer from foc, so she is fine, but Geet u have to take healthy foods  and don't stress urself..better u go to yoga  or do some exercise

Geet : ok aunty

Maan : if she do all tis she will be fine naa

Dr  : yes  Maan, she have to look after herself

Dadi : , nowadays girls wont do tat, giving a look to Geet who was pouting..

Dadi and Maan discuss with dr, bid to  her and left to km..Maan drop them in km and left to kc.

Next morning ,

Maan came to Bf but he didt see Geet: dadi where is Geet

Dadi : she left to kc

Maan got shock : wat left , and he left without having his  BF

Kc

Geet was engrossed in her work after having little chat with her friends who was very much worried abt  Her..Maan saw her working and barge into her  room

Maan : Geet why u left so early

Geet : sir my timings is 9 clock so

Maan got irritated  : damit Geet just stop calling me sir sir, did u took ur medicines

Geet didt say anything and start her work, Maan sighed , he know she wont reply, he saw her bag on te table, he took it and search her tablets..Geet was watching and felt annoy te way he searching some thing in her bag..he took te tablets and extend to her along with water ..Geet  completely ignored him

Maan hold her hand, Geet was startled te way he holding her hand, she try to pull it, but his hold is so tight

Maan :  : if u didt have it, I wont leave ur hand wat ever may be and sat on te chair cooly

Geet sighed and had her medicines , : now pls sir leave my hand

Maan : wait, some one knock te door,

Maan : cum in, peon came with juice glass, Maan gestured him to place it on te table, ..now have it

Geet : sir tis is not km,  u cant force me

Maan : but ur baby can, Geet look at him, if u didt have I will call Ayesha  to kc, u know I will do it

Geet took long breath, she was fuming , but control herself not to react for his antic ,she took te glass and drank in go, even though she felt some thing but her puking sensation stopped as she use to te smell nowadays..

Geet : now leave my hand sir

Maan left her hand  : hmm, don't stress more or I will carry u to km , with a smirk and left to his cabin

Geet  was stunned to hear his words and his smirk: kallulimangan , dd

At lunch time too, Maan order Nakul to cook more veggeis for her and ask Adi and Krishna to see her having healthy food..they assured for taking care of her..past two days Maan was annoying irritating  her..at 11 clock juice , 1 clock lunch with full of veggeis , as her whole gang was strict with her in her food habits..at 3 clock again juice and 5 clock Horlicks

If she deny, he will threat her with kutty's name..she cant bear it any more..but at te same  time she cant burst on him..so she kept quite , but one thing still she  was sure, to  avoid  travelling with him..how ever Maan try, she will leave km early and kc too in evenings..

It was morning ,

Geet was sleeping peacefully , but she hit some thing hard which broked her sleep..she got up rubbing her eyes and shock to see Maan was sitting beside in te bed staring at her,

Geet : sir

Maan node his head : pls Geet early morning I came to wake u to hear a sweet morning wish but tis sir

Geet turned her Face,

Maan : ok now get ready and cum to gym

Geet ignored and try to lye down, before she do Maan hold her

Maan : I said cum to gym, u have to join ur yoga classes

Geet : im not interested , u can leave 

Maan : then i have to call ur baby, leaning on te bed post

Geet got irritated  : pls leave me sir , I so tired I don't have energy to  do anything, it really works on Maan

Maan got worried : Geet u r tired u want to go to dr ,u r having stomach pain, he was abt to touch her stomach but stop in  air realizing wat he is trying to do and look Geet who was staring at him..both got embrassed

Maan : wo wo, i thought u having pain so

Geet : pls I want to sleep ,she was really tired and so sleepy so she just made some excuse..but MAAN thought she was now well and left not want to bug her more

Maan  actually came  to take her for gym as per dr's instruction but seeing her he didt have heart to disturb her and he left her..Geet sighed and slept

Today it was hectic for Geet, as she had so much work to finish , coz of her long leave..so her work  extend little bit and it became late, as she left kc at 9 clock..she was walking in te road as she didt get any taxi..so she thought to take bus, she started to walk to bus stop..

Geet : babaji why u testing ur poor baby, my legs are paining, shit why I didt get any taxi, today whole taxis became invisible haan..why tis bus stop also so far away from kc, they can have near by kc, naa, how many of them working ,why tis  govt is so careless, she don't know whom to curse , so she was cribbing wat ever cums in her mouth, one coz of her leg pain and other she was damn hungry..

She was walking looking behind if she get any taxi...After some time, she saw car and know it belongs to khuranas .. she know Maan have left early so tis car will be office car..so using office car for one day, nothing will happen as she was so tired to walk further..she stop te car..Geet open te  front door and sat on te passenger seat

Geet : ramu bhaiya thank god u came, today I didt get any taxi , I have walked for so long..my legs are paining , folding her legs on te seat, how cum u here , she started her bak bak

Driver : baby sir

Geet then turn back and saw Maan was sitting in back seat staring at her..Maan came to kc to get his file, wen he returning to km, he saw Geet walking in te road and he got angry , he ask driver to stop te car before she stop it..then  her words abt walking made him furious, thinking why she is hurting herself for him..he know she was angry but why she is not showing it.. her silent treatment is killing him..

Geet seeing Maan, got startled, both was looking at each other, but they trance broke hearing Driver voice

Driver : close te door baby

Geet  didt reply ,but just  got down and close te door and started to walk ,

Maan got startled, he cums out of te car and hold her before he walks : Geet get into te car

Geet didt reply, she just started to walk,  as any how she reached te bus stop..she saw a taxi and stop it.. 

Maan hold her hand and try to drag: stop being stubborn Geet, get into te car, its not safe to walk at tis time

Geet : its none of ur concern sir, she was wriggling , I will face te danger rather than travelling with u, wat is going to  happen, after all , before she utter next words

Maan yelled : GEET, his eyes turned to red , she was scared for a sec but  she snapped  his hand , she get into te taxi and drove away before  Maan trance broke,

Maan punch in air : damit, he get into car and followed her

Geet reached km , paid to taxi and get inside..Maan followed, he was angry, today he want her to pour her anger, or he will make her to speak..enough of everything

Maan : Geet stop

Geet didt stop for his words but kept on walking to her room, Maan pace fast and hold her hand before she climb te stairs..he grabs her hand and she cums swirling  to him..

Both was standing so close and staring at each other eyes..Geet is first one to broke te trance ..Geet try to pull herself away from him, but his hold was so strong

Geet : leave my hand sir

Maan : no , till u listen to me, Geet was wriggling

Maan  didt leave : pls Geet listen to me for once damn it , why u so adamant

Geet snap his hand : enough stop it just stop it

Maan was stunned to hear her yell : Geet

Geet : why I have  to listen , haan pushing him backward , why I have to, did u listen to me..she was frustrated with his non stop bugging

Maan : so to take revenge u are ignoring me

Geet smiled sarcastically : for ignoring u for few days u have shouting like tis, but wat u did to me, did u know how would i have hurt with ur ignorance no naa, then why, should I bother abt u

Maan felt hurt with her words , but he have to talk with her today at any cost : no Geet I didt do intentionally, to run away from my feelings I was pushing u , I thought I will hurt u being in my life u will get only pain, so , but trust me seeing ur tears it killed me, before he continue

Geet  : just shut up

Maan look at her with painful eyes : Geet

Geet : just shut up ur non sense, I don't want to hear any of ur explanation..im fed of everything, pls leave me alone , tears were flowing from her eyes...

Maan try to wipe her  tears , but she snap it  : pls Geet im sory for everything , now I realize

Geet wiping her tears : wat u realize tat u did wrong, how soon u realize , but how MR. MSK..how can u accept ur mistake so soon, even u did wrong u are right always , then how

Maan was staring at her   

Geet : but sory u can change wenever u want u , but I cant, for u it matters  only ur happiness , ur pain , all abt u, in all tis where I cums haan, if u say go away from u r life I have to, if u say accept ur sory and forget everything I have to , im not ur puppet Mr.Khurana, don't think wat ever u say i will accept u..never..do u know how it  hurts

Maan nodes his head , her each words pierces his heart

Geet :  u said my love is meangingless naa and to move on, now im doing it why u poking in my life..i already asked sory many times, wat I have to do, fall on ur feet and beg u

Maan screamed : Geet

Geet : I  trying to forget everything , why u again and again disturbing me, pls leave me alone

Maan felt hurt with her words: pls Geet listen to me once pls , give me a chance , u wont give a chance to ur friend , holding her hand

Geet : friend nice joke Mr.Khurana , after all happened between us u still think friend

Maan : Geet I didt mean, we can sit and talk , we cant be like old days , I want my friend back

Geet snap his hand : there is nothing between us to talk, everything is finished , I have forgot tat I had a friend name Maan , so better u too forget everything

Hearing they argument Dadi came and startled to see Maaneet argument ..Maan hold her wrist again , Geet glared at him and try to snap it

Geet : leave my hand sir

Maan tighten his hold : no wat u will do

Geet was twisting her hand to freed herself, but he was holding it tight..

Dadi : leave her Maan, pulling Geet from him, wat is tis, why u hurting her again and again

Maan felt hurt with dadi ki words, she too thought he will only hurt: dadi u too think I will hurt her

Dadi : tis is wat u said Maan, u will hurt her, being with u she will only get hurt, henaa Maan

Maan felt guilty ; im sory dadi, im sory

Dadi : its ok, but now I have decided , enough of everything ..i have seen u destructing ur life In front of me..i wont allow Geet to do te same

Maaneet got shock and confuse and look at Dadi

Dadi : yes I cant let Geet life to be abandoned, I have decided something Geet

Geet : dadi

Dadi : I have seen a boy for u

Maaneet got shock, Maan was broken hearing dadi ki words, some one for his Geet

Geet : dadi pls im not ready for it

Dadi : I didt ask u, I have decide and ask him to cum 2mor

Geet : pls dadi I need some time

Dadi : enough of mourning for ur one side love..how long u will sit and cry, so better u try to forget everything and move on.. already I left one person  who was doing everything as per his wish..giving a taunting look to Maan who was looking at her with guilty.. I wont let u also do like tat

Geet  cant accept some one so soon : pls dadi

Dadi : I thought u atleast listen to me, its ok, im get use to it tat my grandkids  go against me, I know im not ur own dadi naa

Geet yelled before she utter more : dadi , pls don't say like tat, u want me to get married naa, im ready, I will see him 2mor, and she left to her room..dadi give  a look to Maan and left to her room..

Maan got startled , he  was staring their retreating figure with a painful look, his heart pireced with her words.. no how can she say tis words..is she meant it wat she said..or she said in her anger

He left to his gym to pour his frustration..he was punching te sand bag..His whole body was burning , thinking his Geet with some one..how can he let her , no she is his, yes Maan ki Geet..but how can he stop her..she is not listening to him..but I have to stop everything..i will see his who will is cuming to see her..yes..he was punching till he get exhausted and slept in te gym itself

Morning ,

Maan descend down in his casual as he have decide to take leave to see te boy who is cuming to see Geet..he sat on te couch , where his girls where sitting

Dadi felt bad to force Geet but she don't have any other choice : im sory Geet , to force u, u see tat boy, he is very nice, he is ur friend Shaina hubby's friend , very nice..working in bank, he is from Coimbatore  tamilnadu, but now staying in delhi as he was working her

Geet didt say anything

Dadi  cupped her  face : I know Geet it will be hard for u, but later u will accept and move on..tis is te life of almost every girls..if we have to marry whom we love then half of girls will be living unmarried

Geet  was just staring at her, she dont know wat to say

Dadi : im  feeling guilty for messing  ur life Geet

Geet : no dadi , pls don't be guilty , im fine

Dadi : ok go and get ready,

Geet : hmm,

Dadi : Geet wear sari , I heard he like u to see in sari

Geet confused , dadi smile : he have seen u phote , one which u were in sari so

Geet smiled faintly and left to get ready

Anni : dadi she is not interested why u forcing her

Dadi : for her good , u go and  help her

Maan was all te while just sat and listening to them, but wen Dadi said he saw his Geet ki phote and like her in sari, he clenched his fist..his eyes was fuming..he was furious thinking his Geet is getting ready for some one  in front of him..no way, he want to burn tat man who ever he was..but he just waiting for him to give nice dose

Geet was getting ready and Ayesha was just staring his maa who was getting ready..Anni was putting her light make up..

Dadi got a call from shaina tat she cant cum with te boy as she got some emergency in hospital, she have to rush..but just said he have  given him address and he will cum with in half an hour

Maan was sitting in te couch watching te entrance , dadi saw him

Dadi : Maan u didt go to office

Maan : no dadi , I have to see te boy who is cuming

Dadi : wat u going to do seeing him

Maan : I want to, before dadi continue , they heard some one cuming inside

Dadi smile at him : he is te boy, Maan pls don't spoil anything , after so much struggle we have got a good boy don't spoil it, and rush to welcum him ,leaving a baffled Maan,

Maan was shocked, stunned to see te boy, no way he is for his Geet..for him dadi is tis much excited and said after so much struggle..he don't wat to say, just stood still

( THANKU PRIYA DII, LOVE U , MUAH, WETTING UR CHEEKS)

PRECAP : WHO IS TAT BOY...OPPS MAAN BABU

NEXT PART:112, PG - 120

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update maan going to hospital with geet dadi thank god nothing serious maneet confrontation dadi bomb of new boy entry of geet and geet agree to see him for dadi haye
Edited by tamanna1391 - 9 years ago
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
109 110 n 111 
all are aewsome 
mein kiya bolo mujko shut kardiya 
ab kiya hoga bus yehi janaa hai 
plesesss
update jaldi dena 
Edited by fariya20 - 9 years ago
chiki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too good update yaar... and btw the photos u have selected are apt for the story... and who is this guy dear and why is maan babu shocked???? Waiting...
-Adwika- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice update...I m happy that Geet ne ab toh kuch bola...saara dard apne ander chupa kar baithi thi aur smile kar rahi thi but now she brke her silence with Maan's heart too but he is at fault for what so ever is happening in their life, bichari dadi unhone bas apne grandchildren ka main hi dekha hai kabhi unko khush dekh hi nahi payi kabhi kis wajah se toh kabhi kisi...so now she took a decision for Geet and decided to marry her with someone else, nd seeiing him why Maan is shocked, akhir kaun hai woh ladka, Daya pata lagao😆😆
SAI92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
who is the boy?when will maan tell to geet reason for not accepting love