Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: priya111111

yeh mujhe 20 days se pehle bhi yehi baat kahi bachi. yeh tujhse bhi badi maa nikliab main kya karoon indono ka😆

hud hudka wait kar rahi thi yeh... update de ne keliye
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JeevanaP

🤣
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rough Ishq

Part 28

"Y..yes.. he w..woke up... just now" Rosa informed and then cut the call. Geet sighed dejected. She wanted to visit Nakul kaka but she wasn't ready yet to face Maan...knowing him, he would be sitting just outside, waiting for her to come out. God... she so much wanted to know how was it that though Nakul kaka was alive, the police had declared him dead. What exactly happened that night to force her father and Sanjay Uncle to shoot each other?

She could clearly hear the fast footsteps of Maan...she rolled her eyes, of course he was pacing around worried.

"Geet... Come out..now... Please let me explain..." Maan spoke softly, from the other side of the door. Geet bit her lip in worry, she had to get out of there somehow...escape Maan which seemed highly impossible right now. She needed to visit Nakul kaka and perhaps she can find out the mystery of that...painful night...her throat clogged at the thought of the night...how their lives drastically changed...how she came to hate Maan...how her love was framed...her family ruined...

"Geet..." Maan whined loudly from other side of the door, he was growing impatient...so much of silence; it was practically unnerving when the last few days they have either been fighting like cats and dogs or-

"What is it?" The door opened with a bang as Geet rushed out holding her purse, avoiding his ridiculous stare... Maan practically stared at her like a hawk. Surely she had bawled out hard, her eyes red rimmed and puffed out...so vulnerable..and he would be damned if he let her go like that. Maan caught her hand as she brushed past him, he held her arm in a firm grip as she struggled to be released.

"Maan let me go please, I have somewhere to be...it's important" Geet gritted out still miffed about the Rathode Queen, who had been ogling at her supposed fianc when she arrived. Maan huffed, pulling her close, his arms enclosing her petite form gently. "I can't let you go out...like this" He said softly, lest he may provoke her. Geet surely had developed a temper, which he didn't want to face anytime soon. He kissed her cheek in an attempt to sooth her.

"What do you mean?" Geet stilled...was there something wrong with her...

"You are crying" He whispered, nuzzling her neck to calm her down. Her nose flared in anger, was he insinuating that she was too weak to go outside?

"This is not medieval age Maan... I am perfectly capable to handle myself... I have been doing it without your help and..." She stopped suddenly realizing what she was saying...she shouldn't provoke him too much...it would push him again to alcoholism... By then Maan had loosened is grip, he felt guilty...he should have been there to protect her...as he had promised his father...but he was too damn busy hating her that..

"You are not going" He said firmly, in a tone of finality. Geet hated how he made her bend to him...she should have revealed where she wanted to go...may be he would have allowed.

"I have to go Maan...to the hospital" She pleaded again, she hated hiding things from Maan but...he wouldn't believe if she told... His eyes darkened with fury, jealousy...possessively "Why...to meet Rehaan?" He couldn't fathom why she needed to visit hospital, except for meeting Rehaan... That was enough to rub on his wrong side.

Geet narrowed her eyes at him, what was wrong with meeting Rehaan... he was helping her finding  out about that medicine or drug he had been feeding on for months... "Don't look at me like that Geet, I don't like you meeting him... and you are not meeting him...at any cost" He growled at her. Geet fed up with his antics, shoved him on his chest and rushed.

Unfortunately, again, she was tad bit too slow as he pushed her back on the sofa hovering over her...holding her down with his weight.

Geet simply glared at him, refusing to even talk to him... "Calm down tigress" He teased her, marvelling at her strength to put up a good struggle...definitely a huge turn on... As excited he was, he couldn't resist her anymore as he placed his lips on hers forcefully...she refused to open up to him. So angry she was...

Wildcats

His lady was too stubborn for her own good...his grip loosened as a series of images flashed in the back of his mind...he could see...feel as if the person was him as someone struggled against him...the similar way Geet did...nails raking his body..pen-knife pressed against his thigh...blind-folds...

Mr. Rapist...

She is awesome... I can feel her body..

Maan Singh Khurana can never fall in love...

Let me go...

I am all set to rape you

Miss Shadow...

Today I would suffice myself...

No..no...no...

She makes me feel...

No...no...

What are you upto?

Never mess with me bas***d!

I lust...

Or have I fallen in love...

You are mine...

Geet...

Miss Shadow...

Meera...

I can only touch Geet...

I can't hate her...forget her...

Go away...

Only Geet can be close to me...

Geet...

Undoing...

Love...

She will heal you...

She loves you...

I love Geet...

Miss Shadow...

Maan...

Images rushed in his mind, numbing him...confusing him...why was he getting the images...did he partake in that... why was he reminded of it particularly when he was with Geet... It wsa almost as if a mini-panic attack seizing him as he began shaking, his head shaking in denial.

"It isn't true..not true..."He chanted in denial hugging Geet close. She was shocked, day by day it was getting worse. The condition she saw Maan now was all the more worse than the last time in car. He was almost squishing her, still he refused to let her go...as if she was a mirage...he would let go and she would vanish...whatever he saw would be true...No...

Geet wrapped her arms around him pulling him down on to the sofa, as he nuzzled his head in her chest...her hands softly raking through his hair in an attempt to calm him down. Softly she peppered kisses all over his face...his eyes...his cheeks. A long soothing kiss over his lips which seemed to calm him down a bit.

"I am not going okay... Calm down...please" She whispered lest she may disturb his calm. Maan fluttered his eyelids...what was happening to him...why him?

"Don't go please..." Geet nodded handing him a glass of water, which much to her relief he drank obediently. "I am going to my...our room" Geet corrected immediately, as Maan began to protest. He shut himself up, seeing her upset... He would give her time...

~~~

Two hours later

Maan was getting agitated...pacing around again...she had not come out of her room yet... He did concede about giving her time but it was just in her case that he had no control over his patience. She didn't eat her lunch, he remembered wistfully... Damn that Rathode...he would have had a romantic lunch with his Geet...if not for her... Grr...He hated himself now for even seeking out her for information about Viliger's...he should have sought out someone else... Someone whom Geet approved..

Geet's approval...should he...marry her... a lot of troubles can be covered... Khan did give him the idea...and he had been pondering on it for quite a while...

But first he has to appease her... "Now that is quite an easy feat, don't you think idiot.." He mused, sarcastically. He looked around, searching for some excuse to call her out... water jug?

His eyes twinkled, as he resisted laughing out loud, "Geet... Geet I need water" He shouted loudly, hoping she would hear him.

"Get it on your own Maan...you are not a child..." She spoke groggily, her voice husky yet melodic to him in its own way. So Madam had slept off, he felt a tad bit guilty for waking her up but she needed to eat something. Meanwhile Maan called up ordering pizza...oh how he missed those days...training and teaching her in the farm-house.

"Geet... please water" He made his voice crack a little, and immediately Geet rushed down in her flimsy night gown...he could already picture what was under them...already exciting him. "Water please" He spoke, faking a miserable tone. Geet immediately ran bringing a glass of water, as Maan drank it from her hand.

The door bell rang, and Maan gestured weakly for Geet to open it.

"Open the door please..." Geet nodded walking towards the door. Maan immediately stood up watching her back...No he wouldn't allow it...the gown was too revealing...

"NO.." He shot up almost shouting, Geet turned narrowing her eyes quizzically...what is happening to Maan? He was behaving so weirdly... "What is it now?"

"I don't think you should go...like this.." And he rushed, bringing in the pizzas and paying for them... "What do you mean like this" One of her eyebrows quirked up in amusement...she quite enjoyed his jealousy only if he wouldn't turn it into his over-protective attitude...

Maan squirmed uncomfortably and then kissing her cheek, "Love you...come and eat...you didn't eat your lunch"

Okay he was quite taking advantage of her feelings...abusing his share of love and kisses' but it was quite endearing to watch her dazed as the after-effect. Maan winked at her dragging her back to the table.

"wha-" Maan stuck a piece of pizza in her mouth...her eyes fluttered with tears as she almost choked with it, Maan immediately rubbed his hands on her back...which were now traitorously moving towards her butt. Okay, he was not in control of his perverse thoughts or anatomy... He distracted himself by watching her eat. Thank God he had ordered 3 large size ones...judging by how Geet ate she had been quite hungry...curse him to not take notice about that... He would be more careful next time...

Maan lazily ate his own pizza...as Geet wiped her mouth, her pink tongue rolling over her supple lips... He sneakily wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close...her ketchup stained hands landing on his shirt. Damn...

Maan laughed pecking her lips, as she washed her hands...ordering  him to stand still as she went to bring him a change...

"Okay..." Maan nodded without realizing what she would-

The door slammed open, as Geet threw a set of photographs on his face. Her eyes brimming with tears, hurt and heart-broken

"What the hell does this mean?" She spat angrily pointed at the obscene pictures, shaking his collar...worse than that he couldn't answer. Why did he keep them again?

Not even the soft white patch of skin exposed by the sliding down of the gown could distract him from the deep pool of eyes brimming with memories that hurt her...broke her...tortured her soul...

All because of him.

Precap:

What did the Photographs contain?

Extremely sorry guys... I have been bit disturbed last few days... But now I am back

Thanks for the likes and comments.

lazy-sleeper thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya111111

yeh mujhe 20 days se pehle bhi yehi baat kahi bachi. yeh tujhse bhi badi maa nikliab main kya karoon indono ka😆

Kuch nai kar sakti 😆
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
🥱

Originally posted by: JeevanaP

[:I]
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. Glad to have you back. Really liked that Geet is showing some form of resistance to Maan. Fab job as always and looking forward to what is in store next.
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
geet wants to meet nakul. par maan usko jaane hi nahi derahe hai. aur dekho kaise divert karne ki koshish karraha hai. par insab mein maan ko phirse attack aagaya. kab tak yeh dono aise hi suffer karthe rahenge. ab yeh pictures ki kya chakkar haiEdited by priya111111 - 9 years ago
Jeevana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maan bhi tho ja saktha haina Geet ke saath Nakul's milne...

Even he should know the truth...about it na...why was Geet hesitant to tell Maan about it..

ab yeh kiske photo's hai jo problem create karne wli hai...

Maan still irritates Geet easily ...

uf panic attack... Maan would be shattered to know what all he did...

waiting for more.. continue soon...
Surish thumbnail
Hot and hilarious update! Loved it! Like a caprine avalanche, keep unleashing floods of liquid mud and loose boulders sweeping me away!