Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh so i was right... i think Meet met an accident or something and now she is on wheelchair and now she doesnt want to go infront of Maan... feeling really bad for her and Maan.. she should tell Maan... he loves her so much... waiting for geet's pov...
Awesome update.
sherleyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so that's it
it's not meet but geet 
she is meet's shadow with a little sharp features...trendy look...not simple at all
different but beautiful enough to take anyone's breath away with her curls

would like to know wat and how did things took this turn
why is meet on a wheelchair?
and wat did she make geet promise?
why hurt maan?
what's the truth that geet is urging meet to tell to maan ?

and wats with the line "fighting for her life"?

update soon
just cant wait
and please update hello beautiful sooner than later๐Ÿ˜Š 
Edited by sherleyangel - 9 years ago
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb part...I knew it that the girl is not meet she is geet but what had happened with meet...Is she met with some accident or anything else ????
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just dont know whom to feel bad for...
Meet - She knows that he loves her.. and he is absolutely awesome person and thats the reason she wants him to move on.. but when she knows so much about him, does she really think how much ever she tries, he wont give up..

Geet - she has willingly stepped into the mess.. in the process of helping her sister, she is going to fall in deep trouble and get hurt so much..

Maan - atleast the other two know what they are doing.. they are hurting, but atleast aware.. this guy doesnt know that its geet and not meet whom he is seeing now.. though he realized the differences in her, he thinks them to be coz of her US trip.. i just cant even imagine how will he feel, if he comes to know the truth.. the worst is he would be so damn done when he realizes that he has been showering up his love to the look alike sister..
Just not paraplegic, but Meet tells that she might not live long.. gosh.. what all u are planning in that devil head of yours?
one thing sure, end of it, all the three are gonna be in mess and damn hurt.. and the big question is if Geet falls for Maan.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ?? 

Continue soon...
Edited by Shruthe - 9 years ago
icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for being late...lovely part...geet wants to convince meet to tell the trought to maan but she was not ready for that...as she know after knowing the trought maan will never leave her as his love for her is beyound the world...now maan invited her for dinner at KM with dadi...now what geet will do...Edited by icskwt - 9 years ago
December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Instant kisses wink wink
geet s gng to fall for this LOL tom cruise
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
har ek update mein tum jyaada devil banthe jaarahi ho๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†aur dekho iss update mein meet se yeh kehwaya ki she may not live long.iska kya matlab hai.๐Ÿ˜ฒaur poor maan wo kitna khush horaha hai meet ko dekhkar par jab usko indono ki naatak patha chalegi tho kya karbaitega. he will be totaly broken. and geet bhi zaroor hurt hone waali hai. yeh drama karke. aur tho aur usko upar se tom cruise se itne saare kisses๐Ÿ˜†

aur dekho precap kya diya. poor geet ab tho gayi. uski socalled tom cruise akele dekhkar aur najaane kya kya karega meet samajh kar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Im.feelng bad 4 maan nd geet coz of meet's so cald hurtng maan drama is gong 2 break maaneet badly
waitng 4 nxt part
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice update
but what about maan he love meet so much
geet and meet r playing with his feelings so badly if he know it can he be strong
while reading this update all our thinking is around maan only  and feeling so emotional and sad
if they r alone what maan will do to geet thinking as meet
waiting eagerly for next update