Love it 
So finally geet met her frd 
Hope mk know truth soon
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update
Geet met her friend after a long time
And that teacher got his punishment but his daughter faced his punishment in worst way
Me also think when will she open up to maan and after that maan is going to be in biggest shock
Continue soon dear
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice update
geet become happy after meeting her friend
priya told her about her teacher which make geet sad
what will geet do now as she is lost 

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update :-) :-) geet met her frnd @ talkng abt der old days... Realy god had punshd tat teacher eventhg geet s feelng sad 4 tat teacher.. She s vry innocence .. Waitng 4 her future. Continue soon waing
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update. Maan is going to be very shocked when he comes to know about Geet's age. waiting for next.
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nyc update di
so her results came
thinkin wt ll b maannz reaction onnknowing d truth
oh thzz quiett geet s very very new fr us di
wen s she gonna open up??
waiting fr it
nomg poor girl wer willshe go ??

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I think its almost time for Maan to come to know about Geet's actual age...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mirror1521

😲

geet lost...😭

still maan didnt come to know her age 

why story about teacher n family...???

teacher's husband is one of the reason for her  silence..
she has faced so much in her mayka..
n in outer world she faced worst by him
n that one incident has made her fear men
still she doesnt trust any male nor get closer or talk freely bcoz of that fear
n she still holds back with maan too bcoz of that fear
her past is in starting updates 
n i want to give justice to all those who cursed him
n he got what he sowed
when the arrow turn towards u only u will feel the pain
n he got it..

n geets lost..zyadha shock honeki zaroorat nehi haiπŸ˜†
Edited by vrinda22 - 9 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

PART 41

The station was too rush n geet was struggling to follow maan n Vicky ..both were walking faster..poor girl has to run behind them..at one stage she missed them in the rush n she felt like crying..new place n she doesn't knew her sils place too how she will reach them.

before she burst in tears maan held her hands n started to walk protecting her in the rush...

Maan:geet cant u call me ..n haan why this moist in ur eyes..u think I ll let u alone n suffer in this crowd...even though I am before u im always checking u ,..are u behind me..

Geet:wo..

She doesn't know what to say..she felt like she got her breathe back..

Maan:do u know how u look now..

He had a small smile teasing her..

Maan:like a scary goat..u look pale like a child lost in a trade fare..

Geet chewed her lips in embarrassment..

Maan:geet..u r grown up..even if u have missed us..u have my number u can call me from any phone..par tum tho ..

He chuckled..making her feel more embarrassed..he was still holding her hand n they were now standing at entrance.

Maan:yeh Vicky kahaan hai..what if he is also standing somewhere like u with tears in eyes..

He chuckled n geet shied..

Geet:maanji..

She whined n maan laughed at her..she knew he is teasing her..

Someone cleared the throat..

Maan:jiju..how r u..

Geet smiled at arjun nervously vicky too was having a teasing smile on his face his eyes looking at man n geets entangled hands...maan let geets hand ..

Arjun:ahem. waise romance se time mili  .then only u will have time to notice my presence..

Maan:jiju..aap bhi na..its not like u think..

Maan too was red..though it was a sort of care  all wont think like that..n being noticed by his bro n jiji..hand in hand he blushed..

Arjun:geet how r u..

Geet:ji..i m gud. Aap kesi ho.aur bhabhi bachi kesi hai..n .congrats..

Arjun:thank u..chalo lets go n talk in car the rset...aro is waiting for u all..

Arjun settled their luggages in car ..geet,Maan n Vicky settled themselves in car..arjun took the wheels n started to drive..maan n Vicky were having normal chats with him..geet looked the outer view..the tall buildings n the busy people..soon they reached arjuns house..

arjuns parents n Arohi welcomed them ..payal n palak jumped in joy n ran into maaneet n vickys arms..they showered their love by kissing them all over the face..

Maan:aro r u going to check up regularly..sab teek hain a

Aro:haan maan..everything is fine..

Arjun:hmm sab teek hai..sirf mein hoon uski mood swings se tang aagaya hoon..

All laughed..

Maan:bus kuch din ki baath hai..

Arjun:hmm..

P2:we missed u lot mami..

Geet was so happy to see the kids back..

Payal:maami..u will say stories na..

Palak:maami u will play with us na..

Geet:haan..

Arohi:geet u r too bad..i want to punish u when I get a chance to meet u...

Geet was hurt hearing it..they have just entered n arohi is complaining about her..n punishing her..what she did..

Maan:aro,what are u saying..

He too was stunned with arohis complain..

Arohi:they are asking me 2 say stories daily like u do..thats also ok for me..but how can I play with them.now...

Geet left a long breathe..

Maan chuckled:oh..i thought something serious..payal palak..yeh kya sun rahi hoon mein..

He asked in stern tone..

P2:mama..hum tho..

Maan:ur mama cant play with u na..see one more baby will come soon..u both play with him..just leave mummy rest for some days..

P2:ok..

Arjun:hmm mama ki chamchis..when we tell the same they wont agree when u say ,see them they agreed ..

P2:maama maami..what have u brought for us..

Arjuns parents:payal palak..let mama mami fresh up..n have tea..they will be tired na..

:arohi show  them the guest room..

Aro:ji maa..

Maan:payal palak follow me ..

Vicky:haan haan follow only maan Vicky maamu nehi chahiye na..

He cribbed like a child.

Maan:chalo dono Vicky ko pakdo.. we will meet in room..ok..

He whispered in their ears n both rushed to Vicky n maneet moved to the guest room to freshup..

P2:maamu what have u brought for us..

Vicky:hmm..i bought teddies, princess frock n dairy milk chocolates.but ..i wont give u..u get it from maan..ok..

P2 looked each other n winked..both came near Vicky:sry mamu..aap humari achi mamu na..

They buttered him n kissed him..showing their cheeky smile..vicky gave them their gifts..both now started to tickle Vicky..n stick their tongue out n ran taking the gifts..

Vicky:u both cheated me..

P2:thank mamu..we love the gifts..

Arjun n arohi laughed seeing the naughty kids pulling vicky's legs..

Arjun:Vicky.u too fresh up n join us..

Vicky:hmm I ll go to payal palak room..

He doesn't want to be a kabab mein haddi in his bhai n bhabhis romance..

Guest room..

After arohi left,Maan locked the door n pulled geet into his embrace n started to kiss her hard.

.two days was really hard for him n now he doesn't want to leave the small space they got too..geet too desperately kissed him back..she too missed him equally. His hands squeezed her bossoms ..she let a moan driving him insane..he lowered his face n bite her curves over her sari..she held his hair in her fist tightly..n it only increased maans desire.he slided her sari n saw her bare waist n started lick it..he was trying to remove her blouse hooks..geets knees turned jelly..

Geet:maanji..

Her voice came as a mere whisper..

Maan lifted her n moved to bed,,he placed her n towered over her..her lips quivered inviting him n he did not delay to take the soft petals in his..

Her moan added fuel n he was aroused so much..n she too can feel his hardness..

The knock on the door made both come out of the passion..

Maan looked at geet..she was totally messed n he too was not less..

Maan:go to washroom..mein dektha hoon..

Geet pulled the suit case n took a sari n rushed to washroom..maan removed his crushed shirt n settled his ruffled hair..

P2:maamu..mami..

Maan opened the door n both rushed inside..

P2:mamu.why u took so much time..

Maan rolled his eyes..woh..i was thinking who is the person knocking when the door is not locked just kept closed..

P2:oh..we did not check it..

Maan patted himself for diverting them.

Maan:ok..now tell me princessess.. u both came to get ur gifts na..

P2:haan..

Maan opened the bags n took the gifts he brought for them..

Geet too came out after freshing up..she was shy even to look at the kids..

P2:mamu mami we will show this to mummy papa dada n dadi..

Maan:ok..

They rushed out taking the gifts..

Maan:I ll fresh up n come..

Geet:ji..

Maan stopped n turned to her..

Man:geet..: the work we stopped we will continue at night..

Geet turned red..he smiled n went inside washroom..

Geet took the bags n settled the dress in the cupboard..when maan came out he saw geet  has kept some  things alone with sari n snacks..

Geet:maanji yeh sab meine pack nehi ki..

Maan:geet that's gift for arohi..

Geet:maanji ..erm wo..

She struggled to say..

Maan:bolo whats stopping u..

Geet:maanji..arjun bhai s parents also are with them..they look high in status..what will they think seeing this gifts..

Maan:what..what will they think..dont u like it..

Geet was irriated with his que..he is so determined to pull words from her mouth more than understanding what she wants to say..

Arohi   who came there stopped with maans voice..

Maan:geet saaf saaf kaho jot um kehna chahthi ho..

Geet took the sari looking that she said

Geet:hmm tho teek hai..i like it very much..n cant u get gifts for them which are not so expensive..itna .a.a  mehenga tofa..

She said in sarcasm thinking its not upto arohi arjuns status..n arohi who heard the half  got angry on geet.how can she stop man for getting them costly gifts..its his wish why she is stopping him...she moved back without making noice..she will settle the scores later not before maan..

Maan:geet tumhare matlab..its not gud..

Geet:thank u babaji usei samaj aagayi..

Maan:hmm..then I ll get something more n add with this gift..

Geet:hmm..thats nice idea..

Maan:waise we will go to yash house tomorrow ..on way we will get some more.

Geet:ok..

She looked at the sari..it was a cotton sari which costs only few hundred Rs.. they cant expect arohi to like it even if its colour n designs are gud..atleast a sari more than 500 must be gifted to arohi..they are visiting first time n geet wants maans gift to be worthable..before it was ok..noone will complain as they were bachelors..now as a wife she must keep upto their status too..for a girl a bros gift whatever it may be she will accept..but what will her inlaws think about her family..geet has thought lots about their position in these days n she doesn't want arohi to face such indifferences in her in laws...she want arohi to be respected n maans image also to be respected by them..

But her good thoughts only lead to mu in arohi's mind..

Arjun who went out the previous day has already purchased so many for payal palak n the new arrival too..she was already scolding arjun for buying so many things..n when Arohi who saw so much gifts from maan n Vicky cribbed to arjun..all men are spoling the kids pampering so much.arjun knowing her moodswings she may cry for useless things n put on fight he kept mum..so,.she came to maan to complain about arjuns irritating behavior ..  geets talk with maan added fuel to her irritation..she paced in her room ..all ready to pounce on any one who came to her..

precap:geet hurt by arohi ...me πŸ˜ˆ

note:all are curious when maan will know about geet age..its not too long as i didnt keep u suspense.i have already told u all .this trip is going to be  with the twist...
Next ..πŸ˜›

1622 words

hit like buttons n leave comments if u like..😊

sry 4 hindi ,spelling n grammatical mistakes..πŸ˜†

Add vallitanu pm to get pms..

Edited by vrinda22 - 9 years ago
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes... You😑... For keeping us waitingπŸ˜‰