Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ankitasidana

read all the parts in one go...damn good story..
and that cloth snatching part...i laughed like anything at it...oh god

u r rlly amazing writer
nxt tym pls pm me wen u update..

thank you :) sure l'll send a pm when I update, keep reading :)
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Am glad to realize that I missed only 3 updates since my last comment and boy, were they good. Am so glad, saved to read this up when I have time.

Lol ... did Raman actually have a X-rated dream of Ishita as Mandakini πŸ˜† ... and then the bum on floor coz how else does one wake from such dreams πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. Shravu sure has a up on the great RKB ... poor guy seems outnumbered in when it comes to the madrasis. He must be wondering if they are taking over the world :)

His jealousy with Romi-Ishita convo and his offer to drive her ... awww looks like the guy is falling 😳. And then a chatt pe date.

Can't wait for the next update Doey ... am really sorry to go MIA on this FF especially when I enjoy it so much.

BTW - about your last reply. I love it just the way you write 😊
maya252 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru_rox

Am glad to realize that I missed only 3 updates since my last comment and boy, were they good. Am so glad, saved to read this up when I have time.

Lol ... did Raman actually have a X-rated dream of Ishita as Mandakini πŸ˜† ... and then the bum on floor coz how else does one wake from such dreams πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. Shravu sure has a up on the great RKB ... poor guy seems outnumbered in when it comes to the madrasis. He must be wondering if they are taking over the world :)

His jealousy with Romi-Ishita convo and his offer to drive her ... awww looks like the guy is falling 😳. And then a chatt pe date.

Can't wait for the next update Doey ... am really sorry to go MIA on this FF especially when I enjoy it so much.

BTW - about your last reply. I love it just the way you write 😊

:) your comments always makes me smile, thanks for that πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
maya252 thumbnail

i'll by evening :) working on it 😊
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dochdoe

i'll by evening :) working on it 😊

Thanks! will waitπŸ‘πŸΌ
maya252 thumbnail

Breath of Fresh Air

CHAPTER 7

"aayyoo murgan!! Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe aise choone ki kutte kamine, mai tumhe suspend karwa dungi, toh kya hua agar tum yaha ke boss ho toh, mai iss company ke CEO Raman Sir se tumhari shikayat kar dungi, bloody stalker"

Raman entered his office to the sound of coming from somewhere between his and Mihir's cabin. No the first day of his office couldn't go this horrible "hey bhagwan, yaha bhi ek aur jhansi ki raani madrasan, har jagah mujhe madras hi kyu dikh rahe hai yaar, jispe bhi yeh baras rahi hai na use bacha lena upar waley"

The entire staff stood up to give him a welcome. He looked at them; they seemed dedicated workers specially the way they worked without even flinching at the loud noise that could almost burst his ear-drums as if it was the regular office anthem they hear everyday.

He peeked inside to see a girl in her mid twenties spitting fire at Mihir and to his surprise Mihir stood with his head lowered listening obediently like a kid being spanked by his teacher. Strange, here Raman thought Mihir was the head of his Delhi branch. While the girl continued to abuse Mihir with her pointed fingernail poking Mihir every now and then, Raman ran out of patience.

"yeh ho kya raha hai yaha?" he shouted

They both looked startled. Mihir replied "arre bhai, aap itni jaldi aa gaye?"

"oh toh ab apne bhai ko bhi apne plan mein shamil kar liya tumne ha" she said. Turning towards Raman "aur aap, joh bhi naam hai aapka, aapko sharam nehi aati, ek toh aapka bhai galat kaam kar raha hai aur upar se usse daantne ke jagah aap yaha aa gaye" mihir tried to tell her something "tum to chup hi raho, baat mat karna mujhse" "ha toh mai kaha thi, naam, naam kya hai aapka?"

"Raman Kumar Bhalla" he said with arrogance

"ha to Mr. Raman mai aap dono ko yeh last warning deti hu, agar aap... aap aap Raman Bhalla, hwww, ayyo ayyoo ayooo murgan, yeh kya kar diya maine" she pouted and was on the verge of crying

Oh that pout, god I hate Madrasis and their pout "you are fired" he said in a high pitch voice and turned towards his cabin.

"bhai aisa kuch nehi hai. Meri galti thi bhai"mihir said. He could hear Mihir consoling the now-wailing (or would howling be a better word?) girl as he finally entered his cabin. Ahhh peace, atleast his cabin could be made sound-proof whenever he wanted to.

Evening:

Ishita quickly poured the coffee in two coffee cups and headed to the stairs "amma mai chatth hoke aati hu" she shouted on her way. She had a hard time consoling Mihika after she was ousted off her office. Mihika had dozed off crying "I hate Mihir" was her final words. Ishita was in no mood to talk to Raman after the Mihika drama at home, but Ruhi was important and so was the talk with Raman. She decided to have some coffee to get rid of her headache.

As she reached the roof top, she realised that Raman was already waiting for her and by the amount of cusses he was hurling at the invisible her, she could make out that he was waiting for a long time.

"ahem, I'm so sorry Mr Bhalla woh kya hai na woh meri sister boht upset thi toh usse manane mein thoda time lag gaya" she sat beside him on the bench and forwarded a cup to him

She waited for a while, but he didn't take the cup from her. She looked at him to find him looking at her her with a weird expression. Is that a smile? "why are you giving this weird expression?"she asked

"Tumne mujhe itni izzat de di, hazam nehi ho raha hai by god"

Oh, it dawned upon her "nehi woh mai aapko utne aache se jaanti nehi hu na, toh first name se kaise bulaun"

"arre wah, history, GEOGRAPHY toh sab jaan chuki ho meri, aur kya baaki reh gaya, tum jitna jaanti ho utna toh meri ma nehi jaanti mere bare mei, baat karti hai, yeh Mr Bhalla mat bulao, buddha sound krta hai" he said half teasing half irritated taking the cup she offered.

Her mouth gasped open at his declaration. But she decided she won't take it this time, she would give it back to him "lo kar lo baat buddhe ko buddha nehi toh John Abraham bolu kya?"

"Phir se John Abraham, arre hai kaun yeh banda yaar, itna fantasize karti rehti ho isko, jaldi bolo tumhare iss boyfriend ko ki shaadi karke le jaaye tumhe yaha se, peecha chootein mera is pagal madrasan se"

"kaash yeh mumkin ho paata, but aisa hoga nehi, aur aap john ko nehi jaante? Hwww kaise admi hai aap, aur waise bhi mai yaha se kahi nehi ja rahi, mai Ruhi ko aur apne family ko chodd ke kahi nehi ja rahi samjhe aap" she retorted

"Ruhi, ha tumhe Ruhi ki baat karni thi na?" he reminded her

A serene look crossed her face, shee took a deep breath,"bohot saari baatein karni thi" she smiled looking at the starry sky "Ruhi ke bare mein kya bataun aapko, Ruhi jaan hai meri, uski khushi, uska gham, uski bechaini ka, uski tanhaayi ka ehsaas usse pehle mujhe hota hai" he looked at her in awe, she continued "mujhe pata hai aapko yeh ajeeb lagega, aapko lagega ki mai jhooth bol rahi hu" he shook his head " aapko pata nehi hai na mere barey mein, main kabhi conceive nehi kar sakti, aur yeh baat mujhe paanch saal pehle pata chala aur uss waqt bohot kuch hua meri life mein, bohot se taklifein jhele hai maine, woh ek aisa waqt tha jab jeene ki koi wajah nehi tha mere paas. Tab amma appa mujhe Chennai se yaha leke aaye, taki purane jagah aur rishton se aazadi mil sake mujhe" he looked at her with shock, his family has never told him about this "Aur pata hai yaha aake mujhe kya mila, Ruhi, Ruhi ko dekhte hi pyar ho gaya mujhe usse, you know, love at first sight" she smiled brightly "itni choti si thi woh" she showed him by stretching her hands "bilkul ek choti si doll, toshi aunty aur aapki puri family ne mujhe bohot help kiya, unhone mujhe Ruhi se milne diya, usse khelne diya; usse khilana, usse nehlana even uski potty saaf karna, inn sab cheezo se mujhe apni kami ko pura karne ka mauka mila. Bohot selfish thi na mai; motherhood ke har ehsaas ko jeena chahti thi" she looked lost "Ruhi ne mujhe phir se jeena sikhaya, life phirse normal ho gayi, ab mujhe bhagwan se koi shikayat nehi hai" she said with finality and looked at him.

He didn't know what to say "Ishita, i'm so sorry, mujhe mujhe sachme nehi pata..."

"nehi" she shook her head "aapko pata hai yeh sab maine aapko kyu bataya? Taki abhi joh mai aapko batane wali hu na woh aap aasani se samajh sako, mai yaha apne bare mein thodi batane aayi hu" she chuckled "Ruhi aur aapke bare mein baat karni thi"

"mere bare mein?" he asked, startled

"ha, aapko pata hai Ruhi aapse kitna pyar karti hai?"

He could see where this was going, he didn't want to talk about it, but he couldn't tell that to Ishita because he knew her concerns as a mother were genuine "Ruhi ne kuch kaha tumse?" he tried not to meet her eyes

"sawal ka jawab sawal nehi hota, nehi Ruhi ne nehi bataya mujhe, aapki beti hai 5 saal ki but woh apne papa se zyada mature hai" she said making face at him

"what do you mean? Baccha hu mai?"

"arre nehi baal safed hone ko aaye hai aapke, maine kaha ki harkatein baccho wali hai aapki"

"safed? Nehi abhi subhe hi toh check kiya tha" he tried pulling his hair to check their colour. Ishita laughed to her heart's content at his foolishness.  That was it, he was lost again.

Raman, you need to get a grip over your hormones, those teenage hormones can't come popping up where-ever they want. Its well embarrassing if not outright scandalous. Women are trouble to the T, didn't u have a first hand experience with Shagun? No emotional connections, that's what you decided back then. And this woman didn't fall in the physical connection category either. She's Ruhi's mother for crying out loud. She is the danger-zone; quiet an attractive danger-zone I must admit.

Shut-up he said to himself. Get a grip. That delicious mouth was saying something and he needed to concentrate. He shook his head trying to buzz off his censored thoughts

"aapne kuch kaha?" she asked

"nehi toh tum kuch keh rahi thi"

"ha, dekhiye mujhe pata hai aap Ruhi se baat karna chahte hai, usse pyar karna chahte hai, but ek toh woh aapme naturally aata nehi hai aur dusra itne saalo ka faasla mitana aasan nehi hoga, but aapko Ruhi ke liye koshish karni hogi, aapko pata hai aapke harkato se uske chote se dil ko kitni takleef pohochti hai?"

He couldn't thank Ishita enough for understanding his turmoil so well and also for putting it forward so mildly, she could have slapped him for his irrational behaviour "pata hai mujhe" he finally said after a long silence "but kya karu, faaslein itne hai ki ab usse khatm karna namumkin sa lagta hai"

"mai help karu?" she asked mildly

He looked surprised "tum? Kaise?"

She had this naughty glint in her eyes "aap bas mujhpe bharosha kijiye, this will be fun, aur Ruhi bhi khush ho jayegi"

He looked at her suspiciously "kya karne wali ho tum?" he remembered something "and what did u mean when you said ki mujhe naturally nehi aata?"

"pyar" she said

"pyar?"

"ha pyar, aapko pyar jatana nehi aata"

"kyu?"

"kyuki aap Ravan Kumar ho" before he could protest  she put her hand forward and said "Toh kal se mission 'Ravan Kuman ko banao Prem kumar' shuru" she grinned at him

He made a face mumbled something that sounded like 'pagal-madrasan' and put his hand over her's and said "deal"

Precap: Day 1 of mission 'Ravan Kuman ko banao Prem kumar'

thank you for all the likes and comments, loved each one of them, add me to ur buddy list for pm on update

VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Waiting for the mission to start..😊😊
Superbly written..πŸ‘πŸ‘
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...awesome update.
Pls pls cont soon
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is reallyy amazingg!!! loved how they spoke .. a pure heart to heart convo! do continue soonn!! 
whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update πŸ‘πŸΌ