Like what the heck ? Is this the new trend :/- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

22

Views

2.5k

Users

18

Likes

39

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#11
Leap works only if the leap story is good and couple is wow like QH
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#12
well i love tragedies. 😛 n i think its time when Indian shows also start accepting that all love stories r not fairy tales with a happily ever after end.! 😳

bas they should also end the story if they kill the couple.! dragging the show after that makes all the past efforts meaningless.!

anyways, to each his own.!😆

btw yup.. seems like its a new trend in T town now. 😆
..Razia.. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Heartless_Freak

well i love tragedies. 😛 n i think its time when Indian shows also start accepting that all love stories r not fairy tales with a happily ever after end.!😳


bas they should also end the story if they kill the couple.! dragging the show after that makes all the past efforts meaningless.!

anyways, to each his own.!😆

btw yup.. seems like its a new trend in T town now.😆


i am sucker for tragic endings
But gosh TV can never compete with BW with Tragic ending 🥱
I always wanted RM to not have a happy ending but I wanted epic and
Tragic Not a dance and a bomb explosion , I really loved the way
Asya died it was painful and I just wanted to burst out crying
But we got nothing like that 😭

I always wanted something like Devdas
..Razia.. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: flora212

Leap works only if the leap story is good and couple is wow like QH


Yes I love the new couple of QH
The worst part is that I can't watch it bec it comes on here late
And at that time I am dead on the couch 😆 so I try to catch the repeats
And watching online is to much working 😆
But I am trying to watch it these days 😳
..Razia.. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: mahi_rockstar

what else Razu for TRP's...😆and to get a new fresh love story

My suggestion is to make seasonal shows with the same leads...or take the show with like only few episodes like K-dramas or pakistani dramas


Yes exactly a new season
1 the cast can get a break and come back fresh
And 2nd can get some time to come up with a new story
And not be rushed
k.atrina75 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#16
hey.. what happened in Rangrasiya..?
christobelle thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#17
i feel QH had a logical killing
i m loving QH after the death 😊
i kinda find surbhi refreshing..she first played chulibuli n carried it off correctly
now a serious role..she is doing awesome work
i m loving SJ acting n her beauty a lot
flora212 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: Cute_Strawberry


Yes I love the new couple of QH
The worst part is that I can't watch it bec it comes on here late
And at that time I am dead on the couch 😆 so I try to catch the repeats
And watching online is to much working 😆
But I am trying to watch it these days 😳

after I finally got fed up completely with mb I mistakenly landed on QH😆 and I tried to give a chance to it and now I am loving it😛
madhurish thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#19
all r doing for trp but its d worst move & it could never fetch them d required trp even they will lose only their loyal fans!
u missed do dil ek jaan couple name in d list dear!
ST has made d mistake 2 times & faced d result but still he dint recover from it & commiting d same mistake in his new baby RR! lol
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#20
And the funny part is none of these killing worked for the TRP. The TRPs are still the same for these show or even decreased for some shows.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".