Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Interesting Start!
waiting for maans entry!๐Ÿ˜ณ
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Part 2

.maan was in  plane sitting t helplessly.he often looked at his watch..only few hours for marriage..sigh...he even doubted will he reach his brothers marriage in time.his one n only brother. it was his  wish to make his little bro settle..when dev said he is in love with tara savitri was so happy.maan was in London so couldn't make his presence to brides house..soon savitri met the handas n informed maan too..maan asked her to fix the marriage ..she called the pandit to fix their engagement..when pandit said they have gud time  in 10 days for marriage  or  only after 6 months .she doesn't want to delay it...savitri ji  chose the first date for marriage ..

.. The marriage was fixed so sudden so they skipped the engagement n directly fixed the marriage. N man has to rush up his works n make himself free for devs marriage..but the weather has turned worse n he was all stuck in mid..when the weather was gud he took the first private jet n here he is..waiting 2 reach Amritsar at time..

all rituals in one day made all run here n there..naintara the bride was irritated too much with the prerituals from morning..she was keeping her cool n fake smile as her mother pammi said..she will tolerate all till the marriage gets over..

tara was seated in the maandap for marriage..but was irritated with the smoke of hawan n the heavy dress..whereas dev was grinning at his love..

Nt:mummy..this lehenga is too irritating..i want to get rid of it soon..

pammi leaned to her n whispered

Pammi:only an hr more beta..see there..even geet is wearing grand choli today..see all eyes on her only.even ur dadi saas is appreciating her looks today.dont u think u r the center of attraction today is u ..u cant change ur bridal dress u know that..

Pammi knew how to shut her daughter n her words affected her n nt remained cool..afterall she is best than geet.but she couldn't keep her eyes away from geet..She was really  beautiful in that pink choli..rano was hushing her for something

Nt smirked..how much she may be beautiful,she cant get a life like me..

Geet narrowed her eyes n pouted.tears gathering in her eyes as her mother scolded her.soon her sad face turned to wide smile as the little boy pulled her skirt..

Geet bent down n lifted him:baby,where are you..mama is scolding me becoz u left me

She talked in baby language..n he showed the chair beside her..

Geet:u hided there..

Aarav:haan..maa..

Rano:aarav..stay with her..if u go again hiding here n there I will lock u both in the room..no chocolate too then..

Geet:baby..nani bohut dadthi hai..hum unse katti hai..bolo nani se..katti..

Aarav grinned n said:nani katti..

Rano:haan haan..both ek team me ho tho mei buri..

Someone called her n she turned to geet

rano:geet..take care of him..aur haan kahi math jaana..sit here only..

Geet nodded n sat in chair..she was getting bored so was aarav..

Aarav pulled geet n took her with him

Geet:baby where are u taking me.nani ko patha chala tho bohut dat padegi..

Aarav showed the balloons..

Geet:haiii..balloons..hume bohut pasand hai..tumko bhi na..

Aarav grinned..n both moved out..

She was busy with aarav n didn't see the front..

Geet:aaah

She dashed with someone..his hard body made her wince in pain ..he stabled her n taunted her..

He:dek kar nehi chal sakthi kya..tumlogo ki moka chahiye mard se takrane ka..

He spilled venom..

She rubbed the place where his hold tightened

Geet:mei ne nehi deki..aap tho muje deki na..

She retorted back..

The person stilled a moment n looked at her face now..he has seen her ..where.he started to think..thats when dadi came..

Dadi:maan aap aagayi..come in ..u came at right time..or u would have missed ur brothers marriage..she pulled him in..maan turned n tried to see the girl whom he dashed with.but only her back was visible..she was taking a ballon n giving to a small boy..

the boy kissed her cheeks..the sight was pleasant..the boy was so cute chubby n adorable ..all can fall in love with him..maan smiled n went inside following his dadi..

Dadi:u have not met tara till now..see her..beside dev..

Dev grinned seeing maan..n maan too smiled happily..he tried to look at the girl beside him..but she was hidden under viel..dev tied the maangalsutr n applied the sindoor on nt's maang..

Maan got the shock of his life..

Maan:naina..

The name came out as whisper..

the only person he hate to meet in his life time is now his bro's wife...

dadi:haan naintara..

maan:dadi..rukiye is shadhi ko..

she was startled for a sec..

dadi:masak math karo maan..

maan pulled her aside..

maan:dadi..she is not right girl for dev..

dadi:maan bakwas bandh karo.how can u say it..i hv met her n her family..they r down to earth..

maan:dadi..wo..

dadi"say the reason maan..

maan sighed..she is the girl who played with me fake love dadi..

dadi gasped..

pammi who followed them knowing everything from nt tried to handle the situation..

pammi:sry for the disturbance..

dadi :maan..yeh naintara ki mother hai..

maan looked at  her in disguise..

pammi:Namaste beta..u r maan right..naina was equally shocked seeing u here..n then told me everything...u was her senior..it was ur other senior who asked her to do so..it was a type of ragging u know..n she was only 18 at that time..naadhan hai..

she went on saying which made maan n dadi believe naina was not at fault..both sighed n went inside..

pammi went near nt

pammi:its ur luck..he would have called off the marriage if I didn't enter their talks at time..then ur every dream will be scattered for life time..

nt mentally made herself a note to settle her account of maan n her..his insult before the college started to green up now n adding to it was he calling off marriage..

dev looked at her in concern:what happened tara..

she smiled:nothing darling.. a long tiring day..

dev:long night also on way..

she blushed n they got busy with other tituals..they took blessing from dadi maan, mohinder rano pammi n relatives ..as the marriage was nearing its end all took their dinner n started to go back..rano n mohinder got busy with them..they are happy for naintara..atleast they had this much of luck to see naina s marriage..a daughter of handas..they consoled their heart that way..

here geet n aarav started to play with the balloons..aarav clapped seeing the ballons fly n he started to follow it..geet too followed him..

Geet:baby..dont go..

Boom..the balloon bursted n aarav was shocked with the sound..he let a loud cry making all look at them..

Rano came there n started to taunt both..took aarav n started to console him ..all  relatives looking at geet who was standing there with a pout..

Mohinder:rano..

Rano:ji..

Mohinder:take them to room ..let aarav play there..n ask geet to be with him..we will call them at dinner time.

Rano:hmm..

Rano took them..to the room..she took the play things n kept on bed..

Geet:mama..mujei yeh dress pasand nehi hai..see geet ki skin red no pink..no red hai..

Rano:teek hai.

she took an another simple choli that was of light weight .skirt n blouse with red colour n embroidery in white on it..she fixed the white n red dupatta over her shoulder .

geet:how is this mama.she rolled the skirt making it circle..

Rano:geet ..u r always beautiful in all dresses.

rano:ab..tum dono yehi raho..mei aathi hoon..

Geet:hmm..mama..mujei aur aarav ko choci chahiye..

Rano took chocolates n gave to both..

Rano:if u both play here like this I ll give more choci's when I return..

Geet smiled wider..

Geet:ye,,..geet aarav..gud gud..

Aarav started to play n geet was showing him a new toy which they purchased on way..

Down dadi n maan met up with them

Dadi:maan..this is naina's badi papa n badi maa..mohinder  handa n rano

Maan:namastey..

Now I got it..that girl.. geet handa..i saw her here..

Mohinder..erm..haan..geet meri beti hai..

he said nervously..

rano:did she do anything..

she asked seeing him say  about geet

maan knotted her brows..

man:ji..kuch nehi..infact I think she doesn't remember me..she worked under me few years back..

rano:she doesn't remember anything..then how can she remember you..

she mumbled bot maan n dadi didn't hear anything

maan:ji..aapne kuch kahaa..

rano:no.

dadi who knew about geet n her parents worries distracted man with some other chats..n maan too forgot it..

When rano n mohinder came back after all rituals n sending the newly wed to their room they retired to their room..they found aarav n geet sleeping on bed cuddled with a soft doll..

Mohinder:rano..they have slept without having dinner..

Rano:acha hi hai dono sogayi..you change..i ll get milk for aarav n bring some food for geet..if they both got up in midnight we can give them...

Mohinder :ok..till then I'll also change..we must get up early n have to go to babajis darshan tomorrow n then we must leave to delhi also... it will be a long day..

rano:ji.

Rano went n came after some time..she kept the milk filled bottle in aaravs mouth..soon he started to drink in sleep..she too changed ..mohinder slept on right corner beside aarav..n rano on left besides geet..but sleep was not coming for both.

Rano:maan aur dadi dono achi hai..

Mohinder:haan..i hope naina behaves gud at her sasural..

Rano:she will..every girl knows to keep their love happy..

She left out a sigh n said

Rano:kash humari geet ko bhi koi pyaar karne wala mile..

Mohinder:its late rano..so ja..

That's the end of their talk..

Both had a very long tiring day looking after the guests..so they shifted to a deep slumber..without knowing this night is going to take a huge turn in their life..

im having severe back pain so dearies pls w8 for my other updates..i couldnt sit n type..๐Ÿ˜ญ

1616 words

sry for eng n hindi mistakes๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by vrinda22 - 9 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail

happy ramzan to all my friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vrinda22 thumbnail

thanks girls for  your support 

vrinda22 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜‰
where is jiju..
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
oohh this nt tried to trap maanu too bt kamini bach gyi n married to dev.. poor dev
n maanueet met.. bt maanu didnt recognize her.. y so??
n geet n arav was cute bt i just wonder wt happened with geet that she has amnesia
has maanu done omething bt the way maanu behaved i dont think
kya hua me getting so curious
waiting 4 next
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously  today morning i was thinking about this story andi could not remember but u gave the update at the right time

and now i wonder is tat baby geet's son coz u did not mention anyone other then geet nt pammi and her parents... and maan she worked for him but she doe snot remember.. was she raped by someone and she lost her memory and became a kid like this.. or is there something else
December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gv baby language for aarav :-)
Maan already know geet thats new info
by any chance aarav s maan's son r wat
geet has forgotten all
is she mentaly unstable here
thank u for updating
take care of ur health
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4