Posted: 9 years ago
Ohhh Loved Mom Son's convo .. 
But Subbhu,, ?? 😆
lovely UP .. 
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Loved Subbu's entry ... Lol Raman deserves this after his OCD with Adi 😆

BTW Vidya ... you need a give us a hot, passionate and emotionally charged update once Raman's brains are back in your story (show mein toh pata nahi wen he will get his vacationing brains back).
Yes yes  ... am demanding here 😛😆

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update - ek update me kitna farak hai
i'm so glad for subbu (never thought i'd say that 😆) and yay for toshiji- kya saas hai 👏
pls update soon
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pls update soon
It was just awesome!!!
yhmfever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hayeee i loved it todhiji rocks
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update... I wish I could give Toshiji a beary hug for being so lovable... Tit for tat is what Raman needs
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello YHMians, back with a new part...hope u like it...

If there are errors, pls excuse them...

thanks to all who liked and commented...ur comments really mean a lot...thanks a ton

Part 7:

Toshi ji couldn't help do a small dance in her head hearing that from her son. She knew that this would surely make a difference to him, "haan haan...wahi Subbu"

Raman didn't want to let out his annoyance more to his mother and so disconnected saying that he would call later. Toshi ji placed the phone back and smiled, "ab tujhe patha chalega Raman ke Ishita ki dil pe kya beeth rahi hai...

"Itne saal baadh achaanak Subbu ke saath?" Raman's heart tugged at one side thinking about Ishita and Subbu while his mind smacked him back, "agar tum apni ex wife ke saath holiday pe aa saktha hai toh woh bhi..."

His heart was quick to shoot back, "But this is for Adi...Shagun means nothing to me..."

"Exactly...Shagun means nothing to you but still you are holidaying with her for Adi...you have your reasons Raman and Ishita would have hers too..." his mind voice wasn't holding back itself against his anger. His heart sunk wondering what would have caused Ishita to oblige to Subbu's request to accompany him, "Is she angry with me and trying to give me a tit for tat reply?"

His mind fought back, "Ishita never does such things...waise bhi woh sirf Ruhi ki ma hai...Jahaan chaahe jaaye...why bother so much?"

His heart quickly replied, "woh meri biwi bhi hai..."

His mind chuckled, "have you ever acknowledged it?"

"Acknowledge?? Shaadi kiya hai maine...isse zyaadha kya chahiye?"

His mind mocked back playfully, "You know what that so called shaadi meant Raman...Is it still the same? Be honest to yourself atleast!"

He really had an egoistic heart to accept things gracefully. His mind mocked again, "I know ke tum iss sawaal ka jawaab nahi doge...And I dont want to hear from you either because I already know the answer...behtaar yahi hoga ke tum iss baat ko qubool karlo before its too late..."

"Raman, chalen?" Shagun's husky voice snapped him out of his thoughts about Ishita. Thats when he remembered Shagun's plan for a swim but he was in no mood for that.

He turned around and saw Shagun standing in a hot swim wear. He didn't give her a second look but just replied, "tum jaao...I am not in a mood to swim..."

Her hand was on his shoulder the very next instant, "Come on Raman...be a sport...hum family picnic pe aaye hai toh..."

He pushed her hands off him after a glaring look and was about to say something scornfully when he remembered Ishita's words to give her respect. His silence made her go on, "mera matlab bacchon ko accha lagega agar hum saath saath..."

That was the limit and he snapped her short, "hum saath saath kabhi nahi teh Shagun...tum bas Adi ke maa ho aur usi ka respect deh ke tumse baat tak kar raha hoom...woh bhi sirf Ishita ke kehne pe..."

That literally blow her fuse and she fumed, "ohhh ab uss behenji bathaayegi ke tumhe mujhse kaise baat karni hai, huh?"

He smirked, "tum jisse behenji bhulaathi ho woh mere biwi hai aur usse haq hai...woh haq jo tum saalon pehle kho chuki ho Shagun..."

She shrugged off the argument not wanting to prolong and make things worse. She would deal with him later in a different way. So she replied, "ok fine...yahi raho aur uss behenji se baatein karte raho...I am going!"

Raman shook his head furiously at the woman's guts of coming here to lure him towards her. He exactly knew what she intended and her true colors were coming out one by one from the moment they reached the resort. He seriously needed to clear his head or rather calm down his mind. He took out his mobile to try calling her one more time. He knew that talking to her would help him cool down. She didn't pick the call as before and he was damn annoyed, "kahaan ho yaar? Mujhse bathla lena chahte ho na? le lo le lo...Jhansi ki rani, tumse main aake nipat loonga..."

That brought a wide grin to his face and he surprised himself seeing the effect the mere thought about her had on him. His entire mood changed to light playful one. 

Though he had sent off Shagun, he knew he had to go to the pool area to check Ruhi. Shagun could be careless and he knew that she had no sense when it came to handling kids. Adi was big enough to handle himself but Ruhi sure needed attention. He looked once at his mobile at the picture he had opened. It was Ishita's photo that he had clicked during MIhir's sangeet. She looked so divine and beautiful. Alluring and gorgeous were adjectives which would sound less when he saw her. 

Her words came to his memory about taking care of Ruhi. He didn't wait a moment before he scurried to the pool area.

As he expected, Ruhi sat all alone reasoning that she is not well and also that the water scared her. Shagun left her to herself and was having fun in the pool. Raman smacked Shagun within his mind for leaving the little one alone as he took the seat beside Ruhi.

"Ruhi, aise akele kyun beite ho? Adi bhaiya ke saath swim nahi karna, huh?"

Raman smiled at Ruhi and she was quick to say ignoring his question, "I miss Ishima papa..."

His smiled faded and atleast in his mind, told the same a hundred times, "I miss her too beta" but those words never came out as he didn't want the unsaid reality out explicitly before his daughter. He smiled and said, "swimming chodo...ek walk pe chalte hai...sirf papa aur Ruhi??"

Ruhi cheered up at that as she was beginning to feel out of place in the presence of her own mother and brother. She really wished to go back to her own world which had her Ishima and their little paradise where all her dear ones were present. A walk with her papa was always her dream come true!

She gleefully nodded and Raman took her hand and walked to the lawn. He gestured to Shagun to tell her that but she never even noticed that. He cursed her for the irresponsibility she was showing towards Ruhi.

As they walked, Raman was again reminded of Ishita and also how he had hurt her by coming to this picnic but what could he do. He was compelled into it only because of his son. He always wished that his son acknowledged his love for him and this was a chance. But Shagun's advances and also her negligent attitude towards Ruhi had put off Raman totally. Adi was also not mingling much with his sister Ruhi as he had said when he demanded this picnic. Raman had no idea what went on in the mother and son's heads. But he couldn't leave Ruhi hurt and also couldn't disobey Ishita's command of taking good care of Ruhi.

Raman couldn't help wishing that Ishita was with them right there by their side. Ruhi wasn't any less of her Ishima in reading her dad's mind and his worries. She enquired fondly, "papa aapko kya hua?? Kya aap bhi Ishima ko miss kar rahe ho?"

Raman had no direct reply to that but he just smiled and Ruhi voiced out, "agar aapko kuch problem hai toh mere saath share karo papa..."

He chuckled at that as he could feel Ishita's words put into Ruhi's mouth. 

Ruhi was becoming so much like her and he felt so good about it though he taunted about it. He replied, "Badi aayi Ishima junior...bilkul usske jaisa lecture dehti ho"

He laughed but he was in for a pleasant surprise when Ruhi impulsively blurted out, "Buddhu papa...Ishima ne hi kaha ke mujhe aapka khayaal rakhna hai...woh yahaan nahi hai na aapke take care karne...toh..."

Raman stopped at his tracks hearing that. He crouched down near Ruhi and enquired further, "Ishima ne aisa kaha? Aur kya kya kaha Ishima ne?"

Thats when Ruhi realized her slip and smacked her head regretting her slip, "Oh no papa...yeh toh girl to girl secret tha...aapko bathaane keliye mana kiya Ishima ne...ab woh naaraaz ho jaayegi..."

Raman's heart beamed in happiness and he grinned as he thought to himself, "ab dekhta hoom madrasan isska kya explanation dehti hai?"

He just patted his daughter lovingly and consoled her, "dont worry Ruhi...kuch nahi bolegi tumaari Ishima..."

Ruhi kissed his cheeks and Raman took a selfie of her kissing him and immediately sent it to Ishita. He knew that she would respond back once she sees this photo.  He knew that she can never ignore this photo which had Ruhi and of course him. He smiled as he waited her reply...

Kehtein hai khuda ne
Iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya
Har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Mano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

A little while before, Shagun had already sent the photo of all 4 of them to Ishita and Ashok. She had added a message to Ishita, "Dekh lo Ishita, Raman kitna khush hai mere aur mere bacchon ke saath..."

Ishita smiled at her attempt to create a ripple in their relationship and replied, "kaash yeh baat aap 6 saal pehle realize karthi Shagun...toh yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahi padthi..."

Ishita wished to talk to Raman but then Subbu had come and then she got busy with the shopping. It was late when she reached back the clinic. She had thought of going home but Sarika had called up saying that someone urgently wanted her appointment. So she came back and she was shocked to see Ashok Khanna sitting in her consulting room and she could read from his expressions that he was angry.

She had no interest in this conversation but he wasn't willing to leave before telling her what he had come for.

"So out with it Mr Ashok Khanna...kya hai jo aap mujhse kehna chahte hai? zaroor Raman ke bhuraayi hogi, right?"

Ishita scowled out while Ashok sarcastically smiled at her guess and shook his head in denial, "aah aah not Raman...balke Shagun ke baare mei bathaana aaya hoom..."

Ishita looked at him inquiringly and he went on to explain, "Did you ever think why this sudden picnic, family time and all that?"

She shrugged it off thinking it as his attempt to create tensions while he added, "agar tum sochti ho ke yeh sab Adi ka idea hai, then you are mistaken Ishita...You are too innocent if you can't see Shagun's master mind behind this...iss simple picnic ke peeche not so simple iraadhe bhi ho sakthe hai...agar apne pati aur beti waapas chaahte ho toh abi jaao...Go, save your marriage Ishita..."

Ishita sneered angrily, "aap Shagun ko leke insecure honge...but Raman...Never...I trust Raman more than myself...do you get that?"

When he was trying to speak again, she held out her hand, "ab agar aapka baat hogaya toh pls...thats the door..."

Back at the resort, Shagun was plotting a bigger plan as an attempt to get back to Raman's life. She had tactfully planned the dinner at Raman's suite. After dinner, she sent Ruhi with Adi for watching some cartoon and also some interesting video games. Shagun sat there talking about good old times trying to tell him how happy they were together etc etc.

[To be continued]

So how was it??? pls do reply

Next Part:

Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update..pls continue
Raman jealous of ishi going shopping with subbu...hahaha..khud shagun ke saath picnik woh chalega?
Thanks for the pm dear
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That woman is sick.

Nice ...