MG ff Uljhe Rishtey----kahanni ek unkhili kali ki part 16,17 on128,139 - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Interesting concept  want more soon
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved maaneet nokjok lovely update
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 1
nice...
Maan feels betrayed...
poor Geet...
what will she do now?
spvd thumbnail
part 2
nice...
so Geet and Daadima have met...
Geet is looking for a job...
spvd thumbnail
part 3
awesome dear...
nice one...
Maan and Geet meet...
cont soon dear...
cuteeagle65 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome updates lovely maaneet meeting interesting story loved it
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice parts
Geet met dadi
SHe is too cool
Maneet met
Maan calling her child
Geet pouring her a nger on him
She fai ted n both felt the connection 
The baby
Wat will happen wen maan will come to know about her pregnancy

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 4

maan -   adi just look all this document i am impress she is orphan but have bright future in education  look hear she is scholarship student in her age so many girls lost in disco ,makeup ,boyfriend she trying to fulfill her need must say she have guts Miss Geet Handa

adi yes agree maan so what is ans of  MD

maan give her appointment latter but tell her she cant stop this job till next 3 year ok adi just nodded in yes and went from there 

geet just sitting on sofa waiting for their ans she feel so much hungry  its 2 now she can control her hunger but this change she put her hand on her tummy and mummer kya babaji

same time maan watch her and he remind her word she cant afford food two time he just called adi and ask  about contract he say in 10 minute more maan  just cut called and come out and called out miss handa  but geet so lost in her thought and maan voice make her trouble she lost her balance but maan just pull her hand and make her  stand steady  maan mummer ye lo right to vote ko  tik se khada bhi hona nahi ata

he say so slow that geet cant hear anything

geet - yes sir

maan come with me I will have only 20 minute we can talk and eat also

geet give confused look to him

maan - don't tell me adi don't say you that you are selected for job

geet nodded in  no  and next second just hug maan in happiness oh thanks sir thanks sir maan just get shock with her sudden hug but geet don't aware of his state , she just feel so happy

maan - just nodded his head and mummer ye to sach main bacchi hai adult bacchi  he have smile on his face  

after some second geet come back in normal mode and give smile to maan just  like innocent child  who is caught  red handed

maan just say follow me , geet have qus in her mind that how she pay the canteen bill she want to say no and try also but maan just cut her  and say  follow him both just entered in canteen where one girl in mini and one girl in jeans sitting on table

geet make face on their dress and mumeer babaji chi chi

maan just tab on that girl shoulder and that girl just hug maan and just kiss on his cheek , poor geet just closed her own eyes and say chi chi babaji  but all heard that and saw geet  that girl just say MK ye  bacchi kaha se laye ho

maan just glare that girl shut up sahsha she is my new secretary and she have voter right am I right miss handa

geet just nodded in yes she want to punch that sasha but control herself

sasha just say hi and they sit  for lunch ,sasha  to mk when you giving divorce to sam

maan just chock with water and geet just start to caressed his back , all look her with like what poor girl just mummer sorry and sit on her chair

sasha - come on mk i am ready to marry you

adi - stop your antic sasha look how is he turning red with your tease kya maan tum bhi yaar

maan - thank god you come , so geet you get job but you have to do it for three year ok , geet just nodded in yes  she so much shock with maan behavior it means in first encounter she think his khadoos arrogant , amir baap ka bighada hua beta and all but he is so easy with his employee  so down to earth

adi just get her thought and say ha geet your right wo jaase dikhane ki kosshish karta hai  wais wo hai nahi , bas apne gham ko cupane ke liye kuch jada hi hasta hai

geet- means

adi say kuch nahi bolo tum lunch main kya kahogi and sine this paper

geet just took paper for sine and just say  Pasta , and all just burst in laugh , geet herself so surprised that why she say pasta because she hate Italian food than  she just ignore

adi somehow control and say sorry to maan who giving glare to him

adi  say wo kya hai maan love this food and we just hated that we always tease him on that  and you want same so please don't mind

precap

geet party with dadi

maan saw them

geet meeting with doc meera (maan childhood friend )

Edited by Mahimaan - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
she got the job
and he is taking her for lunch
well she might be adult child or not
that has nothing to do with you
for now at least
gosh that was funny
she is so cute right
seems baby has food habits of daddy dearest
of course he/she would
baby iss ka hai
geet changing her mind about maan
and geet being so cute
hmmm so at least she has a job
cheers for pm
Love2read thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good update...
geet is really a kid...she is so innocent and naive...
maan is easy going and good...