lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

You all have made this FF what it is today...I am touched... πŸ€—

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks guys for the lovely encouragement love you all loads πŸ€—Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This time I'm the first to like and first to comment..  Loved it all the way Shradha, with romance on, suspense on.. Wondering who the stalker is.. πŸ˜‰
agun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lashy - Awesome as ususal...I might be sounding like a broken record but cannot help but say the same thing again and asgain..YOU ROCK. The chapter was amazing to say the least...they are OH SO ATTRACTED to each other. I feel bad that they have to deal with the stalker, her parents, exams, Robbie in such nascent stages of their relationship. I also keep wondering whether Jodha will tell them about Jalal or if they would come to know on their own. I personally would want Jo to tell them...given her character and integrity, it would make more sense if she tells them.
samy18 thumbnail
superb and sorry this time i have shortage of words but i must say you are very fantastic writer and different also your story never matches with any of stories in whole forum and that's specialty of your story just keep writing i loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wow just superb awesome 
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was amazing... please update soon.
...Radhika... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful chapter!
Thanks for pm!πŸ‘
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful Lash... Will be coming back with a long reply on you updates.

PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar lashy ... I am hating this πŸ€¬ stalker of jodha ... gawddd who is it ..??? only u know ... who it is πŸ˜† , i hope jalal catches him very soon !!!
btw i hope MBA jaldi khatam ho jaye aur dono ki jaldi shaadi ho jaye ... i knw jo ki family pe  bomb padega after hearing her affair ... but i hope after all the drama they get married πŸ˜Š

I liked jalal's jealousy .. i also want to see jodha's jealousy , what if a girl stalked jalal ... haaye !!! jo would be sooo mad πŸ˜†

Edited by varshaakulkarni - 10 years ago