Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

PART 48

"diii... why did you disconnect?", Ana screamed.

Geet continued eating her pancake, " because am not talking to him..."

Sigh...boyfriend issues!!! Ana kept her thoughts to herself, "but why? You guys went out yesterday right...did something happen?"

"he fought with me..so I am mad...", she spoke stuffing her mouth with pancakes.

Ana rolled her eyes... Sasha and Geet and stuck... but how would it be like to actually fall for someone...like crazily in love!!!

Geet's phone rang once again and she disconnected it with pride. Ana was surprised but then she was loving their thing... it seemed so cute..their roothna-manana and his care. Haiyee!!! They got ready to leave, Ana to get back to her college and Geet to her physiotherapist.

"dii... are you done?", Ana called out setting her bag. Geet came out tucking her cell phone in her pocket when it rang again. she rolled her eyes seeing maan's name flash on it.

"you know what... you have already disconnected his phone the nth time.. so please take it and don't torture him!!"

"whatever...", Geet murmured and disconnected the call. And that was it! the next moment the door slammed open and there he stood, all clad in black and white, with a frown on his face and looking at her angrily!!

He had been trying to talk to her for so long and Geet was too angry. How could his day have gone ahead when his jaan was so upset because of him!! and her not picking up the call just rubbed the wrong side of him... like they had been earlier..before her accident!

"tumhe phone uthane mein takleef hoti hain kya?", his sharp voice made her glare back him.

[do you have a problem picking up the phone?]

Geet looked at him for a while and then gave him one royal ignore, "Ana lets go..we are getting late!"

Maan shut his eyes...gosh she was still too mad at him! he followed her and held her hand while she turned towards the door, "ok..geet...listen to me.."

She didn't even look at him and tried to jerk away her hand from him. and he held it even tighter.

"jaan...please..."

Ohh boy... how could she not melt hearing that word... his jaan...she closed her eyes as she tried to think of their story in the past...her heart suddenly notched up beats as his hold sent jitters down her spine!!

"ek baar... meri baat tho suno..", he spoke ever so cutely that she couldn't help that smile escape her lips.

[listen to me..once na...]

Ana watched the duo in awe but she didn't interfere. Some things needed to take their own course. Geet knew she couldn't be mad at him for long but then..what was wrong in making him spit out the things?

She put up a stern face and twisted her hand, "let me go..am getting late..."

"Geet...listen.."

"Ana... ask him to let go of me.. we are getting late..", Geet spoke sternly to ana who seemed so amused seeing the duo. Before she could open her mouth to say something, maan interrupted, "okay fine... I drop both of you.. come on.."

Ana nodded happily being so impressed by this man and rushed to his car while maan just dragged her out, knowing she won't listen. Streaks of Geet handa was still alive in her...and he just knew how stubborn she could get!!

In the car, Ana gave them all their privacy and sat at the back, looking out, thinking something while Geet sat on the front passengers seat while he took to the steering. Maan noticed her from time to time and she, very cruelly, didn't even make an effort to look at him. this was heart breaking...he was dying to get  her one grace look and madam was being so heartless. Defeated, he put on his sunglasses and drove towards Geet's physiotherapist which was nearer.

Ana chose to sit back in the car while maan went with her in. The physiotherapist, Stella was glad to see Geet.

"Ms Geet...its good to see you improve so much...", and then she looked at maan and got confused. This was the first time she ever saw Geet with a guy.

Maan took off his glasses in attitude and extended his hand for  a shake, "Its Maan khurana, a family friend.."

Stella smiled and shook hands with him, "ahh Mr Khurana...good that you came today. I wanted to talk about Geet's next sessions..."

Geet looked at the duo talking about the next courses to be followed but one thing she noticed was stella being clearly charmed by maan... she was being extra nice to him than usual and somewhere she didn't like it.

Stella turned to Geet, "I want you to join some classes on physical activity Geet...like dance or yoga or even a gym.. did you do any of these earlier?"

Geet looked at her blankly and then at maan wondering did she even have any hobby like these!!

"i... I... don't remember...", she was about to say when maan interrupted, "she is a trained dancer..."

Geet looked at him dumbstruck... was she really a dancer?? Stella seemed quite happy and went on telling when should she join and what all should she do. Maan felt her gaze over him..and turned to look at her dumbstruck face. He smiled and blinked his eyes to assure her. she sighed...no matter how angry she is, he never fails to amuse her. he indeed knew her more than herself..and that made her more curious to know more about them'.

He came back to see Ana sitting on the front seat, waiting for him, reading her book. She seemed quite lost. He got in and started the engine when she looked up and smiled, "did she talk??"

He sighed in defeat, "I tell you she hasn't changed a bit.."

They drove towards her college while Ana just looked out of the window thinking of so many things that had stirred her emotions. She looked at maan for a while and then her thoughts drifted back to Geet.!! she got back to her senses when he stopped right in front of her college.

She immediately jumped out of the car and rushed towards her friends. maan watched her go and then suddenly she turned back and rushed to him. she leaned over his window and smiled, "thanks for the ride... waise am sure di is pretending to be angry...you can win her easily..."

He arched his brows while she giggled and turned back to leave.

"hey Ana...", he called out. She turned back, "yes?"

"thanks... ", he winked at her. haiye... Ana was flat right there. No wonder all women were enchanted by him!!! she rushed back to her friends while maan drove to his office.

------------------------------------------

It was around 7 in the evening when Ana sat by the balcony of her room, thinking something with her book pen on her lap. Geet came and sat beside her, drinking her milk.

"what are you thinking?"

Ana snapped back, "nopes... nothing.. I was thinking of Sasha. She hadn't even called to check on you..waise did you speak to maan?"

Geet made a face, "nopes didn't..."

Ana laughed, "di..can you please stop punishing yourself? I know you are dying to..."

"Ana stop it... its nothing as such..."

They were having that girly argument when something on the gate caught their attention. They leaned over the balcony only to get the shock of their lives. There was Sasha with a guy, all in smiles and seemed very happy. Before leaving, the guy placed a kiss on her lips, making Geet and Ana gulp down hard!!! They looked at each other and then rushed down.

Sasha opened the door to get in and stopped short, seeing Geet and Ana block her way!!! Sasha was confused seeing them with stern looks!!

"what?"

"could you explain?", Ana bit out!!

"and who was that guy?", Geet asked cutely.

Sasha seemed quite embarrassed realizing she had been caught red handed!! Ana and Geet pulled her on the couch and started their inquisition...who was he..how did you two meet... blah blah blah...

Sasha finally stopped them, "okay.. fine.. stop am answering!!! His name is Raj and he works in my office... I was upset last night because we had a fight... and I didn't tell you people because I was not sure how you all will react.."

The whole evening the girls kept on talking and talking and talking and Sasha informed them that raj would be joining them for breakfast the next day. excited, all retired to their bed with Ana and Geet sharing Ana's room.  It was a very silent night... calmness filled the air as both of them cloded their eyes thinking about something.

There was a complete silence when Geet spoke up, Ana... tujhe pata hain.. aaj kya hua?"

[Ana do you know what happened today?]

"what happened di?", she felt Geet sound a little upset.

"maan went to drop me at stella's no... I just felt him being too friendly with her... I mean stella was also...how do I make you understand..i was there with him but still he was speaking to her too much...i didn't like it..."

Ana seemed quiet hearing that. her mind drifted back to something she had missed all these days"she had worked with maan..her internship!!! And then events one after the other flashed in her mind... their goa trip, maan talking to her... getting back to delhi together...and so many things...

"Ana..are you listening? I hate stella now..."

Ana smiled as she hugged her pillow and turned to Geet, "I think stella has a crush on maan..."

"what???", Geet was awestruck!!! Actually more of a shock it was!!

Ana gave her a smug smile, "and to be honest, he actually makes women fall for him.. we are not at fault..."

"ehh...couldn't get you!"

"umm..take example of yourself di... you have a huge huge huge crush on him but wont admit...and dekha jaiye tho galti uski hain... he only does stuffs to girls...he had a huge fan following in india.."

"really?"

And both of them burst out laughing. Ana looked at Geet and then at the ceiling, "I think I too have a crush on him...now"

And they just laughed till their stomachs ached!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Geet and Ana woke up to a frantic Sasha. She was rushing here and there, making a full course Indian breakfast for the guest!! Ana went to take a bath while Geet stood at a corner, observing Sasha! She was hurrying up with things but then she did notice Sasha had a wide smile on her lips all this while. she watched her so keenly and earnestly and so lovingly roll the parantha...and whisk the pancake batter...wow.. Geet was awed! She was suddenly reminded of the day maan had visited her and cooked for her. he said she didn't cook... a sudden pang of hurt rose in her heart.. there was a part of  her life she knows not of.. and seemed to be an integral part of that life!

Sasha was rushing to set the table when Geet held her hands, "here.. let me help.."

"Geet..its okay I can..."

"shhh... let me help na.. ", Geet pouted cutely. For the first time in her life she wanted to do something... for maan!

Sasha smiled, "okay fine... set the plates please..."

Geet smiled as she took the plates from Sasha and started putting them on the table carefully. Come to think of it...she hadn't spoken to maan since yesterday. The doorbell rang and Sasha rushed to open it. raj was on time...he just hugged her and pressed a sweet kiss on her lips!!!

Geet's eyes widened in shock and then her lashes dropped in shyness!! Goodness gracious... what was he doing??

Sasha was so embarrassed...she slapped raj playfully on his shoulders and looked at Geet, getting red. But Geet seemed  a little lost. She smiled at Sasha and went back to her room, giving them privacy!!!

She sat on her table...thinking about Sasha and her boyfriend!! Did maan and her share something that close? Sasha did say he loved her a lot..and she could feel it as well? by now she was sure maan and her shared something very beautiful... and then looking at Sasha and raj, even she felt like feeling those things all over again! she took out her camera and looked at their pic together... and a drop of tear rolled out, "I want to remember you..."

And then there it was...his call, at the right moment! She breathed in heavily... wanting to speak to him so badly! With trembling hands, she took the call.

"hello..."

"jaan..."

She closed her eyes, letting that feel sink into her and then the picture right beside her made her feel so pained..she doesn't even remember a thing!!

"ab tho naraz nahi ho na?", he asked ever so sweetly, she just couldn't stop caressing his face in the camera.

[you are not mad now right?]

"please jaan...speak to me...am so sorry...promise I would never do that again.."

"ummm..." was all she could say!

"are you still mad?"

"no..", she whispered softly, making him sigh in relief!!!

"what are you doing?"

She gulped that lump in her throat and spoke out, "nothing..."

"okay... be there, I will be reaching you in  some time.."

"hmm..ok.."

They hung up but then Geet's mind was all into maan. Wow..she was speaking to him after almost more than 24 hours. She looked at the time...8:15am...then he might be having his breakfast here. A smile crept on her lips. She peeped out to the dining hall and saw Sasha and raj speaking something.

Sasha checked the time and called out the girls, "Geet...ana... come on.lets have breakfast..."

"coming..." Ana screamed back and came to the hall, carrying her books. She stopped short seeing raj and smiled at Sasha wickedly, making her blush. Raj smiled and extended his hand, "umm..you are the youngest one here...right Antara?"

Ana pouted and then smiled back, shaking hands with him. Geet slowly walked out, with baby steps, thinking something. she looked at raj who stepped forward and extended his hand to her, "and this pretty lady might be Geet...right?"

He had known about Geet from Sasha and knew he had to deal with Geet carefully. She looked hesitant a bit while raj just tried to make her feel comfortable, "Sasha talks a lot about you... I am so happy I met you..."

Geet looked at Ana and then Sasha who seemed t urge her to speak. She slowly raised her hand for a shake and smiled.

"okay...now girls have your food...", Sasha called out.

"ummm Sasha??"

"yes Geet..."

"wo...i... i...", she breathed in sharply and finally spoke, "can I make a few pancakes today?"

"what??", Sasha and Ana screamed in unison!! My My Geet Handa and wanting to cook???!!! Were they dreaming?

"Geet...you don't know...are you alright?"

Geet was feeling so shy...she looked down and managed to mumble, "I just want to..i know I have seen you doing it..i can make it.."

She slowly went to the kitchen, looking for stuffs while Sasha looked at Ana quizzically. Ana kind of guessed the reason. She smiled and winked at her, indicating her to leave her alone.

Geet was really nervous, seeing the fire and so many things in the kitchen. But then she recalled Sasha being so happy in the morning. She breathed in sharply, as she slowly turned on the gas and put the pan on it. she took the ladel and slowly put the batter on it... trying to make it into a perfect round. She kept the bowl away and looked at her pan.. her pancake was everything but round!!! Actually it was Pathetic! Sasha could do it so well for raj..and she was a novice!

She sighed sadly when suddenly two hands held her shoulders almost making her jump!!! She turned around only to see him smile at her. ohh boy...she could just fall flat right there. he leaned over the pan and smiled, "did you make it??"

She looked at her own pancake and looked down... feeling too embarrassed to even say a yes. He took the spatula and flipped it, "its nice...actually very good for a first timer.."

Her eyes widened in surprise...more in happiness and her lips curled into a smile.

"I was just trying to make one..."

He winked at her, "I know.. come on.. I will help you.."

He took off his coat and kept it aside. He took the batter and poured it on the pan, making a perfect round.

"wow... its perfect... how come I am not able to make so?", she pouted to which he laughed heartily.

"it dosen't come in one day Geet..."

"then teach me...", she ordered!!!

Sasha and raj were busy with their food while Ana looked at maan and Geet awestruck... maan stood right behind her, holding her hand while she held the ladle with the batter. He held her hand and poured the batter on the pan, teaching her!!

How Ana just wished to watch them like that forever and ever!! They looked so cute together!! Sasha and raj left for office while maan came to the breakfast table with a plate of hot pancakes!!

Ana looked at him naughtily, "woah..The MSK cooking for us? How come we got so lucky??"

Maan smiled and ruffled her hair, "it happens once in a life time darling..", and he just laughed it off.

Ana was so awestruck with him..he was indeed charming and chivalric and who knew she might just lose her heart to him!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

next: feelings...

Prev; THREAD 6

Next: PART 49

MY BLOG    MY FB

Please add ashypmlist to get pms on my works

Edited by kawaii_geet - 10 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that was a lovely update...
but do i smell ana falling for Maan... πŸ˜² u know that was one thing i never even guessed ... 
The whole roothna manana of maaneet was awesome... defo geet is the geet handa when it comes to her stubbornness.. and he is ofcourse the MSK, who can just be as much stubborn and charming in winning her over... 
i totally loved the pancake part... Geet trying to make something for him and then he helping her out... that was so awesome.. and ofcourse this one would have never happened with geet handa... πŸ˜† 
though i never expected ana to actually feel differently for maan, but this guy is so awesome in doing so much for his love that ana is in awe of this side of him.. 
and geet hated her doc being friendly to maan.. ab kya hoga if ana is gonna be like this...
i cant wait for the next update.. jaldi karo next one..
Edited by Shruthe - 10 years ago
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome sweetu aww i love this geet so much she is so cute and adorable their roothna manana and geet jealous with stella she share this with ana is she also love maan hope its only her crush on maan and last geet wants to do something for maan and try to make pancake for him and maan help to making them with her like ana i also want to niharofying them thanx for the awesomest ud u make my day continue soonEdited by sangeeta33 - 10 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

jasraj123 thumbnail
omg sab se pehle I am sooo worried about last line yaar
I hope not ana loose her heart to maan or it feels like she already didπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
ohhh don't want to see her in pain😭😭
yeh kya ho raha hain
I was soo happy reading all the update but during reading how u were writing abt ana made me suspicious but I still left the thought out but last line making me to think hardπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

now the update is awesome. love it sooo much the way u wrote maan trying to manofy geet was just fab then sasha and raj relationship and that making geet to think about her and maan

but  I am more in to ana
I dont know i always felt like ana will fall for maan in starting when u wrote how she think abt maan but in middle I thought it was my one sided imagination but now it is coming againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ufff ab next update tak waiting kaise hogee

pls is baar update jaldi karnaπŸ˜‰
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrast on new thread 
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loves it
Craziest_MG thumbnail
roothna manana ...hayye
So cute

But now more than Geet i'm worried abt ana
I dnt want any triangle...lol
Ana ...bachhe understand ... He's ur jiju
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
geet and maan lost in their own world😳
its so good to see them like this!!!!!😳
ana is developing feelings for maan, looks like it will get more strong later on
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved their cute fights...and maan running behind geet to manofy her...
love to see maaneet so happy...😊 Maan being so so caring...😳

ho ho no love triangle Plzzz... i hate it to the core...
hope Ana is not serious...