sure yaar.
thankyou😊
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Next Part

Green Vicky's POV

Blue Maan's POV 

I drove the car like a mad man and got Geet to the hospital.  Armaan Bhai and his wife were waiting for us. As soon as we reached Geet was taken to the ICU.  I sat there not knowing what to do.  The stress was eating me.  The vision of what I saw in the morning was making my blood boil and that is when I realized Ronith... I have not done anything to him yet.  I felt so stupid.  I just left the man there but not anymore.  I got up and left not before telling Armaan Bhai to call me if something happened.  I drove back home praying that the b*****d was still there.  Reaching my house, I ran towards Geet's room.  The door was closed but the room remained the same.  It was going to be 6 am now.  I looked everywhere to see if he was there and was disappointed not finding him anywhere.  But I will find him though.  Even if he hid in the deepest pit of hell I'll find him I thought determined to get revenge for my kiddo.  The room was a horrible sight.  I needed to clear it off before anyone saw it.  I quickly locked the door and started cleaning it.  I first went to the bed and removed the quilt as I saw something red there.  I was shocked to see a big patch of red liquid.  That is when I realized it was blood.  That b*****d had hurt Geet.  I would not leave him. I swore to myself.  I quickly pulled the spread and bundled it up.  I hid it under the cupboard as I planned to get it out of there later.  I quickly cleaned the room and spread new covers on the bed.  Looking around I was satisfied with the results.  I came out of the room and entered mine.  It has taken nearly one hour for me to clean her room.  Taking a deep sigh I entered my bathroom to take a bath as I needed to go to the hospital again.  After half hour I came outside my room.  That was when I saw Maan Bhai exiting Geet's room

Bhai?  I called out thinking what he was doing here.

Vicky.. wo Geet kaha hai?  He asked me feeling a bit uncomfortable

I was stuck. What do I tell him? I thought.  I did not think abt this before

I think she dint sleep in this room last night.  The bed looks clean. Maan Bhai said looking into her room.

Wo.. Bhai.. I stammered not knowing what to say.

Oh she must have gone to the excursion right? Maan asked remembering it. 

It stuck me. Good I have an excuse now

Ji Bhai.  She left last night itself to Meera's house and they all will go from there itself.  I said mentally reminding me to call Meera and Yash to join in on his lie.

Oh.  Maan Bhai said with a fallen face.  I wondered what the matter was.  Just then my phone rang and I saw it was Armaan Bhai.  I quickly excused myself and took the call.

Vicky come here quickly. Armaan said in a serious voice

I knew something was up and I dashed out of the house after cutting the call.

Guilt stung me as I took an unconscious Sameera to Neha's house.  I was a monster I knew it now.  How could I do something like this?  I deserved to be punished severely for this crime.  I should be killed like a wild mad animal for this.  I cursed myself as I stopped at Neha's house.  I carried Sam into her place where Neha was waiting for us.  Neha gave me a glare, which I deserved before taking Samira into the room.  I sat outside praying for her to be fine.  I dint know where my life would go from here on.  I don't think all will be fine and all of us will live a normal life after this was done with.  I sat in that place for the next half hour after which Neha came out.  She had a grim look on her face which made me scared

Neha... I called hesitantly.

Maan, she is unconscious.  Neha said.  I knew that already.

She has been brutally raped.  How can you do it? What kind of an animal you have become Maan? Neha asked furiously.

Neha you got to trust me.  I dint do it willingly.  I thought she was someone else.  I said feeling horrible

Someone else?  So you were planning to be an animal with someone else?  Cried Neha her eyes splitting fire

No.. I mean I thought she was my wife.  And I myself don't know how I lost control.  I spoke in desperation.

Anyway Maan she is unconscious for now.  I think you need to wait till she comes out of it.  Neha said with a sigh.

Ok I'll be back in few hours saying I left the clinic as I needed to see Geet.  I don't know why but I felt this weird call in my heart that made me restless.  Even though I feel guilty for what I did with Sam I cannot ignore Geet as my heart is stuck to her.  Thinking I drove towards the house.  It was nearly 7 when I reached home.  I took two steeps at a time.  I wanted to see her first but I was smelling weird.  I entered my room and stripped to take bath.  It was really strange that I was stinking.  My body odor was like it was mixed up with something else.  That is when it struck me.  Drug.  I was drugged last night.  That is why I was out of control.  But who could have done it?  And more importantly why?  I was thinking in this format as I took bath.  I needed to take a blood test to assure myself. Thinking I left my room towards Geet's but when I entered it, I saw that it was empty and the bed looked as though no one slept on it.  I wondered why she was not in here.  Just when I was abt to leave her room I saw Vicky and asked him and I remembered that Geet had her college excursion today.  I remembered getting a call from her principal in this regard.  I felt really disappointed that she left even without telling me.  Am I not that important for her I wondered?  How can she ignore me and my feelings like this?  The familiar anger started growing in me when I heard Vicky's phone ring.  I understood it was something important for him and left him alone.  I too needed to go to hospital and take a blood test.  I left the house and reached Sanjeevni where Armaan my very close friend worked. I reached the receptionist and asked her to guide me to him.  I was told that he was in the ICU and I should wait in his cabin.  I was sitting there when Armaan entered looking very tired.  As soon as he saw him I saw his face pale.

Kya bath hai Armaan I asked him

No... Kuch nahi.. He gave me a nervous smile. Anyway batha why you suddenly remembered me?  He asked me sitting down.

Yes yaar I need you to help me saying I told him abt last night drinking and how I smelt today.  I left out all the other things as I know he is very close to Vicky.  I dint want others to know what I have done.

Armaan was quiet for some time.  Ok challo.  Let's take some tests.  He instructed the doctors to take few tests and then left after that. 

I too left the hospital as they said I'll get the results in the evening.

Armaan Bhai what is the matter? I practically begged as soon as I reached the ICU. 

Someone has given Geet the date rape drug Vicky.  He said and I could see the disgust on his face.

I dint even know if there is something called date rape drug.  What was I to say?  Huh? Was the best I could do.

Seeing my lost look Armaan spoke. Vicky, date rape drug is used very common now days.  It is easily mixed in a drink and given.  Most of them are colorless, odorless and tasteless like water and so the victims don't even know what happened to them.  It caused dizziness and amnesia to most of the people.  It is really sick that people use it and take advantage of women and also men in certain cases.  Armaan Bhai said as he ran a frustrating hand through his hair. 

That b*****d I swore under my breath.  He had done this to my kiddo.  I just couldn't bear this.

But you know Vicky, after seeing Geet I think it is better like this.  Armaan Bhai said with a sad face

What?? I was shocked to hear him say.

Yes Vicky.  If I dint know better I would have thought that person was a monster.  He had hurt her badly.  You know he had bitten her too.  It is really sick to see that such people live in this world who can do such things to women.  He said in a dejected voice

I stood numb listening to all this.  My innocent sister.  I cannot believe he did all this.  I felt like killing him.  Actually I am going to kill him.  I had decided that.  I am going to find him and kill him in such a way that he would never even think of thinking to do something like this in all his next births.

You know that she is only 19 years and if she had been conscious while he did all this, she would never recover.  It would traumatize her for life.  I heard Armaan Bhai say in regret.

Vicky she is still unconscious.  It is the effect of the drug.  It lasts of 10 to 12 hours so you go and rest. I'll call you when she awakens.  I nodded my head and left the hospital.  I was not going to rest.  I was going to find that f*****g b*****d and kill him.  Torture him and kill him slowly.  I thought determined and drove my car towards Ronith's house.

I went back to Neha's clinic.  I was sitting outside lost in my thoughts when I saw Neha coming out. 

Maan, I have a bad news.  She said with a grim face

Fear stuck me like lighting.  Did something happen to her? I wondered

I'm sorry Maan... but Samira is in trauma. Wo bol nahi sakhti. Neha told me.  I dint know how to react to this. 

Neha... how... I mean is there some treatment for this???

I have already talked to my brother in law in London.  Take her there. I think something can be done there. She told me.

Ho.. Was all I could manage.  What have I done I thought in regret.  How am I going to manage all this?  I looked up to see Neha leave the room.  I sat down and thought.

I went into my house and opened the door to see Geet siting and talking with Vicky.  I smiled nervously as I went near her.

Geet I need to tell you something I told her and she looked up at me and smiled

Wo Geet.. I stammered but then controlled myself and started talking.  I told her everything. All this time Geet was crying

How could you she cried.  Apne Sam di ke sath.. She sobbed badly and my heart broke.

Mujhe aapki shakal nahi dekhni she then suddenly yelled.

You destroyed an innocent's life aur you want me to forgive you?  Never! She screamed at me

Nahi Geet.. I dint know.  It was a mistake.. I tried to go behind her.

Nahi Maan.  You are a monster.  Aur me aapke sath nahi rah sakthi.  I'm going to Ronith's house she yelled as she left to her room

Nahi.. I screamed as I ran behind her.  She had her door locked and I banged on it.  Geet open the damn door.  I yelled

Just then the door opened and Geet came out.  Her eyes were red and puffed up.  She looked really tired. Please Geet mujhe samjo.. I pleaded.

No Maan.. I am leaving saying she started walking taking her bag..

No.. no.. mujhe chodke math jao.. I pleaded.. But Geet shrugged my hands off and got into the car which Ronith was driving... my heart broke into pieces and I cried no...

I woke up sweating.. What the hell I thought as I looked around to find myself in the same clinic.  I had just fallen asleep.  It was just a dream.  I told myself but the dream was close to the truth.  Geet would never forgive me and defo leave me.  I will not let that happened I thought as I got up. Neha was correct.  I need to take Sam to London.  If not for her treatment then for keeping her away from others here. If Sam went to London I would hid her from Geet and the truth will be hidden.  I cannot live without Geet and keeping Sam away from her was the only way.  I thought as I entered Neha's room to tell her my decision.

I know no Maaneet scenes as I thought I shd tell you how self-centered Maan had become in his love.  Next will have Maaneet...

Do check out my other Maaneet stories

One night's tale

Intezaar...

O Sanam bekhabar

And he came...

Precap will come on Wednesday and the next update will be up on Friday.

Forgive mistakes

Pls buddy this account arthi_r, for pms

Do like and comment

Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved itb
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
awesome ud  after long gap
no maaneet but its story demand 
sad and painful too
but can't see our hero only suffering
in every pt  without relief waiting

gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So painful emotionally update
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 16
that was damn shocking...
poor Geet...
she has no idea what has happened in her life...
and Maan damn it...
poor Sameera...
so he did IT with Sameera?
and what about Geet?
Geet is no more virgin?
that bas**** should be punished brutally...
cont soon dear...

PS - gonna open the new thread for Daily Updates dear...check my signature for the new one...
hey dear

FF Daily Updates Thread 10

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3954463

Edited by spvd - 10 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i am more than 100% something is fishy in this all matter , maan never touch other women so , just crossing my finger that no other person can touch Maan ki geet , this sameera , something terribly wrong yaar , like vicky care for geet but he have to tell maan it is his right to know about wife , yaar and next we want big with full of maaneet moment , beautiful👏  update thanks  ⭐️
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IsleOfCapri

simply superb
loved itb

Thank you😃