continue soon plz...
maanyouarehot thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice part...muuuha for maan...
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice story par kuch kami h!!
Aur in every part half tho previous part hi tha...
I couldn't point out exactly what par with ur style of writing it could have been the one of the best one

Anyway waiting for the next! 

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 8
nice part...
lovely...
Geet is J...
cont soon dear...
srikantharaja thumbnail
waiting for next update eagerly plz update more of maaneet scene plz 
u
p
d
a
t
e

w
a
i
t
i

n
g

p

l
z

u
p
d

a

t
e

o
f
t
e
n

😃
waiting for next update eagerly plz update more of maaneet scene plz 
u
p
d
a
t
e

w
a
i
t
i

n
g

p

l
z

u
p
d

a

t
e

o
f
t
e
n

😃 thanks fror the great work plz continue 
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My other update

Life of geet  part 23  on 29 jan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3632879?pn=51

Journey last part  on 30 jan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3826436?pn=104

Adoore Sapane part 10  on  1Feb 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100520569

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 9

Geet  bangle voice brought them back from there la la land ,both start look  other  side he just came out from bathroom and slowly put geet on bed ,,and switch on lights  now next big qus how he help her to wear her cloth they cant called dadima for help , but geet mummer with slow voice ,maanji wo  wo your shirt and my long skirt sufficient for me I can wear that easily .

but maan say wait geet if you trust me  first I want to see  your wound /injury , that must be hurting , maan say with full of concern he ask in slow voice , geet heart full because of so much  emotion , this man msk really care for her he cant talk with word but he talk with his action , his care , babaji thanks babaji , i get so much down to earth and good human as husband , tear come in her hassle , maan gaze on floor so he cant look her face with so much emotions , geet just say , I am comfortable with that maanji if you want to see first ,i trust you maanji ...

imagine geet leg in maan hand

maan with shaking hand just remove cover from her leg and he saw her leg is swollen , he just cares with his long finger his finger touching that part with so much care  , geet just closed her eyes , because maan touch give unknown feeling to her Her whole body shake with some unknown  sweet pain , butterfly start to dance in her tummy it is first touch of man in geet life for long time , other than monster , because raj never try to touch her because of her shyness , a moan came out from her mouth , maan so much lost in her pain he took that moan as painful moan

He start to say oh sorry sorry , I hurt you , that pain is so much , can I called doc , geet just looking to him , like , what is he some time only , hu , ya , yes and sometime nonstop talk but he is looking so nave and cute , she have soft smile on her face but next moment her face turned red  in shyness when she get he asking her so many qus because of her moan , she just nodded in no , but maan brought first aid and took medicine and start to applied on her lag poor girl just bite her lips to control her moan poor girl ,... maan helping her or trouble  her  

she just say when she can t control herself , maanji my dress , i feeling much better now

maan just nodded his head first he gave her painkiller  and went to wall robe he took out one  his shirt and open geet side of wall robe

geet just hold her thudding heart ,she just control herself and she start to think

hear geet thinking it is not look decent to wear  only maanji shirt , his shirt transparent so  but how i ask him for my inner,  it not look good  what to do , she think for some time and say in her mind  , slip is ok for me and i ask it for maan  hu that good idea so you have brain geet , geet called maanji can you bring my other white cloth from second drover  of wall-rob

maan nodded his head  and say yes and he went to took geet cloth , first he took skirt  than as geet instructed maan open second drover he just open that , there are all geet inner are there in different color and his eyes pop out ...he just lost color of his face he just push that drover and closed his eyes , but poor boy start to imaging not so decent image  ..

maan pata nahi aj tune kiska chera dekha hai / don't know for whom face you saw in early morning 100% nakul ka , maan just slap his  head , flash of his day , first geet on his lap, geet beautiful back , her hug , her aroma , and bathroom part , maan  he just closed his eyes in frustration and again console his  heart control maan control , You have to learn Yoga for controlling your aroused feeling ye to chalti firati disaster hai , don't know what next is happen with her , you  have to help her Please geet ke babaji save me , but qus is what should I do now , how I will give it to her now

again geet ask maanji mila kya

maan start mummer mila , jo nahi milana chiya tha wahi mila , ya I get that things ,which don't have to get to me  lakin sach main geet want this from me , what shall i do now oh god , why girl have to wear  so many cloth , than  he mentally slap to himself , maan  what are talking stop it , with soft voice maan ans geet wo wo ish main to wo hai

Geet start to mummer Babaji lo phir se sure ho gaye wo wo , Us chudile se to kaise bate kar rahe thi / in office how he talking with her without stop  and hear front of me Ye Ye and wo wo  geet get really irritated with it , but stop for moment than it click her her eyes turn big like boll and mouth open in O shape

OH babaji i ask him to second drover but , can't tell him right wala ya left wala i think maanji ne left wala drover open kar diya , aur sab dekh liya ,babaji mera to bad luck hi kahrab hai, she lot of courage with slow voice say wo maanji right wale drover main ...

maan just thank his luck that geet get to know his problem he just open that drover took slip from there and went near geet and give it to her both cant watch in each other eyes , they looking every wear then each other, maan just ask can you wear this or I called dadima , geet just  say no I will wear , maan just standing there , and thinking ye kuch..., geet thinking what he expect I change in front of him chi chi babaji , she just called maanji I want to change

maan just say huuu maan just lost in their closed moment , he don't get that she asking for privacy for change

at last when she don't get response from maan she just say , now can you please live so i should change my cloth  without met his eyes

than maan get that how fool he is how she will change in front of him he just closed his eyes and say Maan you lost it , think about Yoga Yoga you need it  , he just mummer sorry and run from there to his study

hear poor geet somehow change  to that cloth and called maanji please came out ,maan also control his not so nave thought and come out he just called dadima and nakul in room first dadima confused that why thay both taking so much time for fresh up , and why now maan calling her in his room , she just came in room , when she saw geet laying on bed full cover with blanket  she get panic

geet maan , what happen her why she laying like this , are you ok and she touch geet fore head , oh geet you have fever  , imm maan also touch her forehead ,but imm took back his hand he just say I called doc and went from there

geet , it ok dadima I  fall in bathroom and get injury on leg maanji give me medicine  don't worry dadima, dadima just hug her

precap

As usual in teaser , clue , geet next disaster

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my page

Dream come true with maaneet

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3857084

teaser of Adoore Sapane

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update..
awesome..
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kitna control karraha hai bechara maan aur geet bhi kam nahi wo bhi effect horahi hai maan ki nazdeek se😳😳😳