pansy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

my birthday treat...thank you to everyone who wished.. hugsπŸ€—

Part 4

Muskaan looked at the room around till Riddhima instructed one of three drivers they had, to check on the car. Though she tried to keep her voice low, but the anxiousness in her tone was hard to miss. She approached the living hall with a hesitant smile on her face. "You have a nice house" Muskaan commented after taking place on the plush black leather sofa. "Thank you" Riddhima murmered but instead of sitting, kept on playing with her fingers. "You live alone?" Muskaan asked generally. "No, my grandfather and cousin stay with me...Right now they are out". Riddhima explained hastly. "That business associate party?" Riddhima nodded with a confused look. Muskaan bit her lip for spoken out what she thought now as tge damage was already done, she tried to cover it up. "Actually my brother and his friends off to the same party...Its first time we came to visit Dehradun...I dont like parties thats why I was feeling bored and get out for this drive, only to see my car broken". She again nodded. A moment of silence when she again asked "hmm...will you like to have something...Water or juice?" Muskaan stretched her lips in a smile. "Water please" Riddhima nodded and went back to the kitchen to get it. Muskaan looked around once again. The front wall was having a sliding door that leads out to the private pool, surrounding by inside plants. The other wall leads to the dining room. One side was attached to the main door and a corridor having one room door and stairs. One wall was filled with pictures which were highlighted by fancy lights. Muskaan went near it to see a man standing proudly with his two sons and holding a little girl in his hand. She was surly not Riddhima. Muskaan knew this for a fact. She searched through other pictures but none of them had Riddhima or Smriti in it. She felt sad, extremely sad for Riddhima. She was never given a fair share of happiness, not even a nice part in this house and then Muskaan wonder, what kind of a room has been given to her. A SERVANT QUARTER?? "Water" Riddhima put forward the glass and took her out from the trance. Muskaan took it with a "thank you" and took a seat on the sofa once again. Before taking a sip she looked up at Riddhima. "You please take a seat too" Riddhima hesitated but never the less, compile and sit on the one seater. Muskaan took a sip but her eyes were glued to Riddhima who seems to be in deep thoughts abd was nervously looking around. No matter how life played with her, her innocence and beauty was still intact. Muskaan kept looking at her and quickly found out the features of the friend in this grown up person. Her eyes, still were big almond shaped but dont have the same light. Her face seemed pale.

Before she could analyse further, The driver called Riddhima out from the door. "Maam...the car is fixed" Riddhima sent a silent prayer above as she looked at Muskaan with a small smile. Muskaan grumbled inside "Has Rajat need to put such a minor fault in my car...I wanted to spend more time with Riddhima" But never the less, she got up and after wishing a bye, get out of Gupta Mansion. Riddhima closed the door behind and took a sigh of relief. While Muskaan get to the passenger seat as Rajat get back.into the car and start the ignition. "You literally took my words and took out the battery plug...I hardly get to spend 10 minutes with her" Muskaan burst on.him. "Maam...You wouldnt even had got 5 minutes with her if I hadn't indulge that driver in a small talk" Muskaan still groaned as Rajat drove her to the home.

"What are your future plans young man? Any new ventures?" Akshay spoke as Shaina and Armaan joined back with after the dance. He took hold of a soft drink and took a sip before speaking next. "Yes, actually their are few projects but their information is quiet confidential...so can't share till we dont get anything finalized..." "I can assure you, your secrets will be safe with me" Akshay tried to butter up. "Sorry, but you know how this business parties work...one comment can lead to endless gossip" He was stern on his statement. Helooked back at his friends for a glimpse and turned his attention back. Akshay was dubious for a moment before he schooled his irritated expressions. "So you liking Dehradun...If you need assistance, then I assure Shaina could help you look around" Akshay put forward his trump card. Armaan wasn't the one to be fooled by this googly. He knew what Akshay was trying to do and it was time he would play his cards. "Yeah sure...Actually...my sister...she needs a little company with shopping...So, i will really like if Shaina could show her around to some nice malls and help her..." Shaina felt a bit down but smiled nevertheless before nodding. "Great then, I will tell her to be ready by 3 tomorrow. The address is..." He made Shaina type the address in her mobile before she saved it as a memo. "Armaan" Aryan and Rahul approached him just in time. "We shall leave...Muskaan must be feeling alone" Rahul commented and the both men agreed. "Ok Mr. Gupta...nice meeting you" Armaan spoke as he and Rahul, Aryan shook hands with Mr. Akshay and turned on his heels to the exit. "

"Bhai...why I have to go out with that cousin of Riddhima...You promised that you will me met Riddhima...not her cousin" Muskaan was irritated. "Sis, I know and I will keep my promise but you do know that for our plan, we need to get Shaina in...If I would had some proves, I would had directly called police and get those Gupta's in jail for treating Riddhima like a door mat. But then it would have been too easy on them...Due to his influence and business relations, he would have been out in no time and I cant let that happen...I want a long life punishment for him and he is going to get it" Armaan promised and a helpless Muskaan agreed to go out with Shaina.

Muskaan was ready by 2:45 and exactly at 3, Shaina was horning out infront of their Villa. With a sigh, Muskaan went out, dangling her hand bag when she saw a person sitting in the back of the tainted windowed up car. "Must be this Shaina's friend" She wryly thought and sat in the front of the car. "Um...Hi...I am Muskaan" Muskaan introduced herself. "Shaina" They shook hands. "And that's my cousin sister...Riddhima" With a surprised expression, Muskaan looked back and looked at Riddhima, who was equally astonished to see her. "You..." Muskaan instantly felt happy seeing her. "Hi again..."Riddhima hesitantly wished. "You both know each other?" Shaina asked with a raised brow. "Ya...actually last night I was out on a long drive and my car broke in front of your house...I asked for help and your cousin agreed...I am truly thankful to her for last night" Muskaan excitedly explained. "Ahaan...Nice..." Shaina thought and mentally smirked. THANK GOD I BROUGHT RIDDHIMA OUT WITH ME. NOW SHE WILL HELP THIS SISTER OF ARMAAN WHILE I WILL SHOP MYSELF. ALONE AS I LIKE. She put fire to the ignition and moves the car towards the mall.

Muskaan excitedly sat in the front. God!! If she had asked for something else too, she would have been granted. She grinned as she took out her mobile and raised it up after switching it onto the front camera. She carefully captured herself along with Riddhima, sitting at the back who was unaware and looking out, into the picture and clicked. "GIRLS THESE DAYS" Shaina thought and looked out. Muskaan smiled at the picture. Next she opened Whatsapp and typed.

"Seems like God is on my side...The promise that you didn't fulfilled, He did" and sent it to Armaan.

Armaan who was out to visit a land and was in a conversation with Rahul, looked at his mobile and read the message as he frowned.

"What does it mean?" he typed back.

Muskaan giggled and attached the picture; she just took and posted it.

"I am looking pretty great, am not I?" The wink in the end made Armaan smile and he got away from the property dealer and his friends to not make them look at his foolish grin.

"You are such a tease sis...but you surly are looking great...where are you heading?"

"Why should I tell you now? You wanted me to go out with Shaina...Now I get a bonus...you should stay where you are and imagine, what would have happened if you haven't been a spoiled support and had joined me in the shopping trip with this Shaina" Armaan groaned inwardly. So much to avoid a shopping.

"Muskaan, Please, just tell me...I will do anything you will say...Just please" He almost sounded begging. It seemed so long to Armaan when he last saw Riddhima which surly wasn't a pleasant one.

"Ok...One minute let me ask Shaina" Muskaan inquired about the mall they were heading and quickly typed. "D2 Mall...will be waiting for you ;) and don't bounce back on ur promise to do anything I will ask...I will ask someday for it"

Armaan shortened his meeting in a haste with the property dealer, telling him that he will think and reply as he got Aryan and Rahul into the car and rushed through the traffic.

On the other hand, Riddhima kept thinking about the name she heard

"Muskaan...How that reminds me of them...this name...God!! I so wish, someday Muskaan and Armaan comes here in Dehradun and take me away...I want to relive all those happy moments which seems so long gone. How I wish to be depend on them, share with them my days, my life, our fights, patch ups...Most importantly, our bonding...11 years...11 years went...I don't know if they remember me anymore" She thought and wondered. They were her real friends. Her true one though she still have few friends that she have as colleges in dancing school and in her painting classes but none of them were an inch close, to what Muskaan and Armaan mean to her. Sometimes, in the silence of her room in the night, she use to wonder how life would have had been if her Nana wouldn't have asked her mother to marry again before he died. She would have been still in Delhi with her friends, who she know must have took great care of her after the death of her mother while on the other hand, her pillow was the only companion that she got. She used to hug that pillow, snuggled into it as tears used to rush out from her eyes and her sobs used to shook her body. If Muskaan and Armaan would have been around, they would have made sure that she was ok. They would have offered their shoulders for her to cry on. They would have made sure she knew that she will always support her. But all now that was left for her were their memories.

"We are here" Shaina said as she parked the car on an empty spot infromt the huge D2 Mall. Riddhima's trance broke and pushing her hairs behind, she get out. While Shaina collected her things in the car, Muskaan did a comparison of the two cousin sisters. While Riddhima was wearing a light blue cotton kurti with a white churidar and dupatta, Shaina was wearing a black jeans, white sleeveless top with a black blazer. Riddhima wasn't wearing any makeup beside lip-gloss while Shaina was all decked up even in her simplicity, Riddhima was looking more stunning than Shaina. "So sorry Shaina, but I am not impressed...You have scored 0 while Riddhima scored 1" She mentally debated herself while Shaina approached her with a buttery smile and lead her into the mall. "Bossy attitude. That's a turn down. 0-2" She again thought as Shaina stopped and turned to look at her smirk face. "What will you like to buy first?" And with that, they started going through a series of shops to buy things.

"Muskaan...What do you think about this?" Shaina showed her a royal blue velvet blazer, having a hint of black lines and two big gold buttons adoring it. "It's pretty great" Muskaan agreed and took hold of the blazer from Shaina to try it on. She turned to look at Riddhima who was looking through a rack of clothes. "Does my name click her somewhere? Does she remember it?" Muskaan wondered and moved ahead to buy some more things. "Buy something for yourself Riddhima? Grandpa willnt get to know about it" Shaina held Riddhima from her shoulders. "No thank you...I was just going through...I have everything" Riddhima hesitantly replied with a smile and went away. Shaina and Muskaan completed their shopping in that shop and was paying the bill when Muskaan mobile beep.

"You are on which floor?" Armaan messaged her that brought a teasy smile on her lips.

"Search yourself bhai...I know you willn't take long ;)" That was a challenge for Armaan as he grinned and replied.

"You will pay for it Muskaan" He threatened but smirked and called Roy who unknown to Muskaan, was following her all through and asked about their location. Aryan and Rahul followed him with a smile.

Armaan was infront of Diva's shop where Muskaan and Shaina were still shopping. He stopped as he saw Muskaan and Shaina coming out from the shop. He frowned as next he saw Riddhima walking behind Shaina holding her shopping bags and casually looking at things on the show case. She stopped infront of a jewelry shop to admire a small pendant set while Muskaan and Shaina went into the next shop. Armaan's frown got converted into a smile to find her alone. It was time for their 2nd meet.

Riddhima was still busy in admiring that small ruby piece when someone pushed passed her, making all the bags, she was holding, fell from her hand and things from the bag, scattered on the floor. "Can't you see when you walk?" Angrily, she said and started to collect things up when another pair of hands started helping her. Surprised, she looked up to find herself lost into two deep brown eyes. "I am so sorry" Armaan whispered with a pout while inside, his heart was jumping. Riddhima's breath got caught as she remembered her earlier meeting with the man standing in front of her. The collected the things in silence and get up. "I am sorry once again" He said to hear Riddhima's "No problem..." A minute of silence when Riddhima spoke up again while looking down. "I was too caught up in shock to even thank you the other day...Thank you for saving me that day" The smile on Armaan's face dulled remembering that incidentn "No need to say thank you...I was just mere lucky to be there at time..." He said and after a moment, when curiosity took better of him, he asked. "Did he or anyone ever hurt you like this?" Riddhima's shook of head only added relief on his heart. Don't know how many bad thoughts have haunted him all through the nights after that incident. "But...I wanted to ask you...How did you know my name?" that caught Armaan off guard.

Aryan and Rahul, who had watched Armaan banging into Riddhima on purpose, got a wicked idea. They knew about Armaan Riddhima's childhood friendship and Armaan's love too. Now it was the time to see what Riddhima thinks. Does she remember their friend or not? Called it friendship or care, they wanted to be assured that their friend is not moving towards a heart break. Armaan would marry Riddhima, no matter what but what that marriage will mean if Riddhima willnt reciprocate his feelings and will like to get out. They needed just a tiny hint to know that Riddhima will at least care for him and so Aryan whispered into Rahul's ear and they both high fived. They went down to the reception and talked to the receptionist showing a worried face and she agreed to help them.

Armaan was still thinking what to reply her when an announcement in the mall, got her attention. "AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MR.ARMAAN MALIK, YOUR FRIENDS ARE WAITING FOR YOU ON THE RECEPTION, PLEASE COME SOON. MR.ARMAAN MALIK...YOUR FRIENDS HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU AND NOW WAITING AT THE RECEPTION. PLEASE COME SOON" Armaan closed his eyes and only opened to find them looking at a teary Riddhima, who was shocked with the name. "Armaan Malik...My Armaan" He managed to catch her words before she left him behind and rushed to the escalator to get down on the ground floor, not wanting to miss him. The curse turned into a pray for his friends and taking few steps, he went to the rails, to look down at the ground floor from above. Furiously, making her way and running down from between the people, she was on the down floor and went straight towards the reception. He smiled seeing the aggression, the desperation in her steps. Her haunting eyes looking around to find a glimpse of him and no not getting him, she rushed to the reception to inquire about the announcement. Armaan smiling traced his lips with his fingers and looked up at his friends who were grinning at him. There was hope. Their definitely was a hope of a loved filled life with Riddhima.

Next: Armaan's visit to Gupta house.

Hit LIKE & COMMENT & SHARE with your friends...

Add --turnip-- (my pm account) to get pms...

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 10 years ago
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res for part... 
unres...

yaar ye achi baat nai hain yaar...
dii kaise point par rokh diya... lz plz plz jaldi update dpoo nanaaa... plzzz...
i loved that muskaan ne badi smartly photo click ki and then her teasing to armaan n...

and then ridhima wantted to be with armaan and muskan ...
and then armaan ke frndz idea and ridhima readtion to that was the cheery on the cake...
beautifully expressd di...

plz jaldi do naaa update

and wish u a vary very happy bday dear...
i hope u had a rocking day and party hard
Edited by Aayu-loveKaJen- - 10 years ago
Nurshad.kajen thumbnail
ResHey sis..what a part..what a part..really really loved that...but yeh armaan itna tadpa kyun raha hai..very bad armaan why you are torturing your future wife..lol..bt this shaina..arghh..loved muskaan hereEdited by Nurshad.kajen - 10 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome!! armaan's desperation is same as riddhima's!!
when will this wait gets over?? uff!! m so,excited!!! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by akh20 - 10 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She asked the impending question..but alas, the announcement and the need, want and desire to catch a glimpse of a long lost friend was over powering anything else.
Shaina asked Riddhima to buy something for herself too and that Mr. Gupta wouldn't know, does this mean that she have a soft corner for her? But then she wouldn't have asked Riddhima o hold her bags..would she?

you updated after so long but the cute brother- sister moment between Armaan and Muskaan, and Muskaan's meet with Riddhima twice and Armaan- Riddima's second meet, all made it worth the wait 😊
keenu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 yaa
its gonna b intrstin'