Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Hey Nish... Offcourse its long time...

But how could we forget you dear!!! 😳

Aww Darshu... I never forgot all of you either... i know i never came to chat when Pardes was over but i do remember you girls often.. I had come back once or twice but found you all offline so went back. i guess its because of my odd timings. but i am glad i found you today
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How r u dear?? and where has been??
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish10

Aww Darshu... I never forgot all of you either... i know i never came to chat when Pardes was over but i do remember you girls often.. I had come back once or twice but found you all offline so went back. i guess its because of my odd timings. but i am glad i found you today

yeah may be due to odd time... but ab toh Kaps aa gaya hain, so will be here only...πŸ˜›
Nish10 thumbnail

How r u dear?? and where has been??

I hardly visit the forum. I only get some latest news on the front page and thats it. When i heard kapil is going to be in this serial i knew i could find you guys and even start watching the serial if i can. Its hard to ignore kapilπŸ˜‰. i will try to watch it for him.. so how are you?
Nish10 thumbnail
Has kapil entered in the serial? i guess if he has i should start watching it.. πŸ˜‰
darshana23 thumbnail

I hardly visit the forum. I only get some latest news on the front page and thats it. When i heard kapil is going to be in this serial i knew i could find you guys and even start watching the serial if i can. Its hard to ignore kapilπŸ˜‰. i will try to watch it for him.. so how are you?

πŸ˜†

Same state... Its hard to ignore him... πŸ˜‰ I am toh mast. Got to catch his entry live due to Dasehara holiday so double bonanza... abhi bhi catching epi only...

Nish10 thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know you are always mast... that is why i feel so comfortable to chat with you girls.. so that means kaps has made his entry haaan.. will catch up today..
darshana23 thumbnail
yes he entered yesteday only... check 2-3 page u will find his entry vid posted... aur bata through office??
Nish10 thumbnail

yes he entered yesteday only... check 2-3 page u will find his entry vid posted... aur bata through office??

I am at office at the moment so cant watch the video but i did see your post on the forum about his entry and your eyes go dabang styleπŸ˜† (Aaakhon mein hearts)πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello girls!!!!!πŸ€—... Hi darshu... (I guess you are the only one online now).. Remember me??? Its been such a long time...

Hey Nishi... what a pleasant surprise dear... great to see you back... πŸ€—