5 to 8 Oct written updates

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Om Ganeshay Namah

5 Oct
Narantak - Mahamantri, I will go to Kashi with Kashi naresh and his senapati. Now onwards, Kashi will be my second capital. Make all arrangements for my voyage.
All chant victory to Narantak.

Narantak is going towards Kashi with his soldiers. Kashi naresh and Kashi's senapati are also going. They are tied in chains.

Narantak - Mahamantri, how far is Kashi from here?
Mahamantri - Only two kosas, maharaj.
Narantak - Warn everybody to give befitting reply to anybody who protests. Whoever protests, he should not be left alive.

Kalpurush, sent by Sri Ganesh and Siddhi blocks their way and laughs. He starts killing Narantak's soldiers by lifting them up and dropping them on the ground. Then he kills many soldiers by crushing them under his feet. Narantak's remaining soldiers run away. Narantak attacks Kalpurush with various weapons. Kalpurush eats all the weapons. Kalpurush assumes the height of a human being and beats Narantak. Narantak goes into sky. Kalpurush also goes into sky with a weapon and chases Narantak.

Kalpurush - Wicked Narantak, wherever you run, I will not leave you. You have tortured rishis and saints. I will become your death and chase you.
Finally Kalpurush ties Narantak and takes him captive. He brings Narantak to Kashi naresh.

Kalpurush - Hail to maharak Kashi naresh.
Kalpurush frees Kashi naresh and his senapati.
Kalpurush - Kashi naresh, now you go to Kashi without any worry.

All in Kashi's palace are worried over Kashi naresh and senapati. Kalpurush comes there with Kashi naresh, senapati and Narantak.
Kalpurush (to Mahotkat) - Pranam, master. I have fulfilled your orders. Kashi naresh and senapati are free. This wicked Narantak is Kashi's prisoner. Order me. What punishment should I give to this wicked Narantak?
Mahotkat - Have patience. (To Kashi naresh)King, you are the highest in this darbar. Please take your throne.
Kashi naresh and queen sit on the throne.
Mahotkat - Kalpurush, you have achieved a great deal for the welfare of mankind. Now you take rest.
Kalpurush - Swami, tell me where I should take rest?
Mahotkat - You will rest in my heart.
Kalpurush assumes a small form and enters into Mahorkat's mouth. All people present there are amazed.

Mahotkat - King, your prisoner and wicked Narantak is here. Give your orders. What punishment should be given to him?
Kashi naresh - Mahamantriji, as per our rules, what punishment should be given to Narantak?
Mahamantri - This cruel demon killed many people. There is not a single wicked deed which he and his demon soldiers did not do. Maharaj, this cruel demon must be given death punishment.
Senapati - Yes maharaj, he deserves death punishment. He should be tortured to death.

Mahotkat - Kashi naresh, Narantak is our prisoner. We are in a position to give him biggest punishment. But giving death punishment will not be right.
Kashi naresh - Kashyap nandan, order me. How should we treat Narantak?
Mahotkat - Narantak should be put in prison and should be treated like a prisoner.
Kashi naresh - As you wish. Mahamantri ji, put Narantak in rigorous imprisonment. There should be enough security. Make sure that nothing lacks for his food.
On mahamantri's order, some soldiers drag Narantak and put him in prison.

A soldier - Be there quietly. If you dare to do anything wrong, then your death is certain. Sentries, be careful. He is not any ordinary prisoner. He is demon king Narantak.

Narantak has been given food to eat.
He thinks - This Mahotkat is not any ordinary boy. The Kalpurush, who killed so many of my soldiers, entered Mahotkat's mouth. He is certainly some great being. If I get killed at his hand, then I will achieve devotion and liberation. I will fight with him. If I win, then once again I will rule over the world. If I lose, then I will get death by his hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail

Om Ganeshay Namah

6 Oct
By Kashi naresh's orders, Narantak is put behind bars. Sentries notice that he has not eaten food.
Sentry - What is this? You have still not eaten your food?
Narantak - I want to meet Kashi naresh and Mahotkat. I want to beg forgiveness for what I did and want the punishment for me to be decided.
Sentry - Why are you hurrying? Give me a chance to serve you (laughs).
Narantak - If you do not do as I say, then I will give up my life.
Narantak hits his head against the rods of the jail.
Sentry - Stop. I am going to call Kashi naresh and Mahotkat.

After some time Kashi naresh and Mahotkat come to meet Narantak.
Narantak (with folded hands) - Kashi naresh, I do not want to stay alive. I want to touch the feet of you two and give up my life.
Kashi naresh - Narantak, do not feel sad. If one accepts his mistakes by heart, then half of his repentance gets completed.
Narantak - King, I will not feel at rest without touching your feet and Kashyap nandan's feet. Either you call me outside or you two come inside.
On Kashi naresh's order, a soldiers opens the gate and brings Narantak outside. Narantak tries to attack Kashi naresh.
Mahotkat - Have you given up all desires to live that you are taking recourse to cheating?
Kashi naresh - I would have given you death-punishment. But on Kashyap nandan's suggestion, I did not do so.
Narantak - You depend on a child. How will you kill me? I will kill both of you.
Mahotkat holds Narantak's hand and twists it. Narantak feels pain. He disappears and reappears. He tries to kill Kashi naresh, who is saved by Mahotkat. Finally Mahotkat takes the form of Sri Ganesh and fights with Narantak.
Mahotkat cuts one hand of Narantak. The hand reappears and Narantak laughs. Then Mahotkat kills Narantak by cutting his head and laughs. Kashi naresh bows to him.

Narantak's severed head flies and falls in front of his mother Sharda. She cries on seeing that her son is dead. Narantak's father Rudraketu comes out of the house and sees what has happened.
Sharda - See your son. Do not know which wicked person has cut his head and sent to us.
Rudraketu - Whatever I suspected has happened. This was going to be the result of Narantak's demoniac attitude. Years back I had said that Narantak and Devantak were following unrighteous ways and would face the consequences. See the consequence.
Sharda - You are father. You use your intelligence to judge your son. But for a mother, her son is only a son - neither god nor demon. I want the severed head of whoever has killed my son.
She cries - Devantak, where are you? Your mother is calling you.
Devantak hears his mother's voice. He orders Mahamantri to take care of security and immediately goes to his mother by magical powers.
Sharda - Son, see. Somebody has killed your brother. Now you are alone.
Devantak - I know who has killed my brother and has sent his head in order to hurt you. This has been done by Kashi naresh and Kashyap nandan Mahotkat. Before this also many times they killed many of my warriors. But this time, I will myself punish them.
Rudraketu - Devantak, the desire for revenge does not let a person take correct decision. Think properly before taking any decision.
Devantak - A person is put into dilemma if you uses only intelligence to make any decision. Intelligence only tells whether to do this or that. But courage does not wait for the reply from intelligence.
Sharda - Devantak, if you want to be called my son, then I order you. Kill your brother's slayer and bring his head to me. Then I and my Narantak's soul will feel at ease.
Devantak - I swear in the name of your milk and my brother's sacrifice. I will kill those wicked people.
Sharda - May you live long. May you be victorious.

In Kashi
Kashi naresh - We are grateful to Sri Mahotkat. He killed cruel Narantak. Not only that, he went to all houses of Kashi and inspired people.
Mahamantri - Kashi's cabinet makes this decision to confer the title of Kashi shiromani on Kashyap nandan Sri Mahotkat.
Mahotkat - Performing one's duty means taking correct decision based on circumstances. I only performed my duty. You have honoured me. Therefore I am grateful to all of you. Narantak's death has not solved our problem. His brother Devantak. who is ruling over heaven, is still alive. He will definitely try to take revenge.
Kashi naresh - Kashyap Nandan Mahotkat is right. Devantak's attack may be more ghastly than his brother's. Mahamantri ji, tighten Kashi's security. Tell your spies to keep tab on Devantak and his demons. Tell all people of Kashi to be ready to face any problems.
Mahamantri - As you wish, maharaj.

The meeting is over. Kashi naresh is in his room. Devantak appears behind him with a weapon in his hand.

akhl thumbnail

Om Ganeshay Namah

7 Oct
By his magical powers Devantak comes to Kashi naresh's room. When Kashi narsh turns back, he is shocked to see there.
Kashi naresh - How did you come here, Devantak?
Devantak - I have come here to avenge my brother's death.
Kashi naresh - You rule over the heaven. You are demon-king. And you are showing your prowess by coming here like a thief.
Devantak attacks Kashi naresh. Kashi naresh catches Devantak's hand. Both apply their strength. Finally Kashi naresh seizes Devantak's sword.
Kashi naresh - We warrior class people do not attack those enemies who are weaponless and who have fallen on our feet. Stand and test your strength.
Devantak gets another sword by his magical power. Both fight. Kashi naresh loses his sword. Devantak presses him by his foot.
Devantak - Kashi naresh, you think you are a great warrior. Today I, Devantak, have become your death and am standing on your chest. Remember your family and remember that Kashyap's son Mahotkat, who killed my brother Narantak. Call him so that I kill both of you together. Fool, you know your war policy. My war policy says that on getting opportunity, we should never leave the enemy. Be ready for your death.

Devantak is about to kill Kashi naresh when Mahotkat appears.
Mahotkat - Stop.
Devantak - Who are you?
Mahotkat - I am the one with whom you have enmity. Kashyap's son Mahotkat.
Devantak - So you are that wicked boy, who killed my brother Narantak. I will not leave you.
Mahotkat takes the form of Ganesh. Devantak is shocked and steps back.
Mahotkat - Devantak, you will meet the same end, which your brother met. You have committed many sins in your life. Be ready for your death.

Mahotkat cuts Devantak's head. Mahotkat raises his hand and Devantak's body vanishes. Kashi naresh bows to Mahotkat, who is in form of Ganeshji.

Kashi naresh announces his son's marriage.
Kashi naresh - Today is a very good day. Both Devantak and Narantak are dead. The rulership of demons from the three worlds is over. The full credit for it goes to Sri Kashyap nandan bhagvan Vinyak.
All chant glories to Mahotkat.
Mahotkat - Sri Kashi naresh's words prove his respect and trust for his priest. Now demons do not rule over the three worlds. This is the dawn of a new era. You all enjoy your freedom and engage in your duties.
Mahamantri - Maharaj, the word for which you brought purohit Mahotkat from Kashyap ashram, is still remaining.
Kashi naresh - You are right. Due to our struggle with demons, I had forgotten about my prince's marriage. Mahamantriji, come up with an auspicious date under the guidance of Kashyap's son Mahotkat and start preparations for the marriage.

Kashi's prince is married to Magadh's princess. Mahotkat is the purohit.

In Kailash
Jaya, Vijaya - Pranam devi Parvati. There is a good news for you. Bhagvan Mahotkat had completed marriage rituals of Kashi naresh's son. He may come here any moment.
Parvati is thrilled to hear that her son Ganesh is coming back to Kailash.

In Kashi
Kashi naresh - It is our good fortune that Kashyap's son Mahotkat stayed here with us. What he did in Kashi will be written in golden letters.
Mahotkat - King, all my responsibilities for coming to Kashi are over. It has been so long since I left my father's ashram. I request that arrangements be made for my journey to my father's ashram.
Kashi naresh - I cannot disobey Sri Kashyap's son Mahotkat. I will myself come with you to Kashyap's ashram.

Later
Queen - Maharaj, I have heard that you have decided to send Mahotkat back to Kashyap ashram.
Kashi naresh - Yes maharani, this is true.
Queen - This is not right. At least you should have cared for my sentiments. (To Mahotkat)Kashyap nandan, what all you have not done for us? Nothing will be left in Kashi without you.
Mahotkat - Maharani, you are right. But you may not be knowing that coming to Kashi for performing your son's marriage rituals was only a way. My main aim of coming here is over. I came here to free the three worlds from the tyranny of wicked Devantak and Narantak, to establish righteousness in the world, and to save the saintly. All these works are over. For doing these things, I incarnated on Earth. Now I must finish my leelas and go back.
Queen - Lord, please oblige us once more by allowing me to see your original form.
Mahotkat takes the form of Sri Ganesh. Kashi naresh and queen bow to him. He blesses them.

akhl thumbnail
Om Ganeshay Namah
8 Oct
Mahotkat is given farewell. All are very emotional that he is leaving them. Accompanied by Kashi naresh, mahamantri and many soldiers, Mahotkat reaches Kashyap ashram.
Mahotkat - Mother, I am back. Then why do you cry?
Aditi - These are tears of happiness. I am so happy to see you.

Kashi naresh takes Kashyap's blessings.
Kashyap - May all be well with you. Though it took time, you brought Mahotkat back here safe and sound. Many thanks to you for this.
Kashi naresh - Delay was not because of me but because of your son's leelas. How can I sing the glories of your son! He killed Devantak and Narantak. He got the world rid of the demons. I believe that it was just an excuse that he came with me to Kashi. In reality, came there as part of his leela.
Kashyap - King, you have come after a long journey. Please stay in the guest house for some days and give me a chance to serve you.
Kashi naresh - Maharshi, I am here only for tonight. There have been many problems in Kashi because of demons. I have to correct those.

Indra is once again the king of heaven.
Indra - Gods, we suffered a lot. We should be grateful to Sri Ganesh's incarnation Bhagvan Mahotkat.
Narad comes.
Narad - Learn from your past mistakes and do not repeat those.
Indra - I agree with you. I will command the army of gods such that demons do not get encouraged.
Narad - Always worship Sri Ganesh first.
Gods agree.
All chant - Om gam ganpataye namah

Mahotkat is very quiet.
Kashyap - Son Mahotkat. You are always very jolly. Today you are very quiet. Is there something serious?
Mahotkat - Father, the purpose for which mother got me as son is over. Mother had desired that demons should be destroyed and gods should get their kingdom back. These works are over. Now I have to go.
Aditi - Son, what are you saying? Why do you need to do and where are you going?
Mahotkat - Mother, this is the rule of this creation that everybody goes back to where he comes from. From small insects to even Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh go back to that invisible from which everything has come. This is the truth knowing which people get rid of vices like greed, fear etc.
Aditi - I do not understand your philosophy. I only know that a mother got a son and now she is losing him. Your words may be true but my heart does not accept.
Mahotkat - Bodily I may not be near you but whenever you remember, you will find me in your heart. Now is the time for me to go.
Mahotkat takes blessings from his parents. Aditi is not able to hold back her tears.

Mahotkat takes the form of child Ganesh. Kashyap and Aditi bow to him. He blesses them and goes away after taking the form of light.

Child Ganesh goes to Sri Ganesh.
Child Ganesh - Pranam Lord. Lord, am your part. I went to Earth. Now my job is over. Please absorb me in you and free me from this maya.
Sri Ganesh - I know that you are my part. But you also have got a separate identity now. Without bearing the fruits of whatever actions you performed, you cannot be absorbed in me.
Child Ganesh - Please guide me what I need to do.
Sri Ganesh - Go to Lord Mahadev and Mata Parvati. They will guide you.

Child Ganesh goes to Shiv and Parvati.
Parvati - After such a long time, our son has come in his part form. Son, are you fine?
Child Ganesh - Father, I have completed the work for which you wanted me to go to Earth. Order me. What next should I do?
Parvati - Be here in Kailash with us. I will not let you go away from me even for a moment.
Shiv - The rules of this creation cannot be changed.
Parvati - Meaning?
Shiv - Our son Ganesh incarnated as Mahotkat and performed many great deeds. He killed demons and saved the saints. All actions always bear fruits - good or bad. Anybody, who has taken body, cannot be absorbed in supreme form, without enjoying the fruits of his actions. As Mahotkat, our son performed many ferocious deeds. Now he needs to go back to Earth to balance the effects of those actions. He should now perform the soft actions like music, art, human welfare etc.
Child Ganesh - Father, I understood what you are saying. I will go back to Earth and do as you say. Pranam mother. Pranam father.
Child Ganesh disappears.