Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Deeps,you summed it up beautifully yourself πŸ€— I agree with everything you said hun and I'm glad you wrote it again :D And thank you so much for the clarification! I really didnt know that ! Good,VB confirmed it :D

I'm not sure ! I think Aurin's post was added I guess an few more ! Not checked it fully! 😳

@Goguma- Aww you're welcome dear😳 I'm soo glad I could help 😳 And Merry Christmas to you as well πŸ€—

Thanks Abhi!! The excitement for RR is rising so much, its amazing!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Me being me (obsessive compulsive that isπŸ˜†) will go search!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Need to investigate what happened na!! πŸ˜ƒ
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

I wondered the same while taking the snaps and tried checking again.. The hair ornament looks like what she wears but we dont know if anyone else is wearing that in the show.. The frame seems quite petite like San.. But not sure, from the angle shown..

If it is her, then Paro is probably from the Landlord's family as she is looking down at the celebrations from the vantage point that only the privileged would get.. Confused!!πŸ˜•

Thanks for replying!
Yup was wondering the same!
if it is really Sanaya then she does seem to belong to the Landlord family!
The celebrations for her wedding I guess
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Yup that is Paro for sure awaiting her baraat..! 😳

Thanks for confirming😊
Going mad by waiting so scanning through all the pictures and videos to know moreπŸ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is this Sanaya hand also? Not sure exactly.

dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Thanks for replying!
Yup was wondering the same!
if it is really Sanaya then she does seem to belong to the Landlord family!
The celebrations for her wedding I guess

Sanaya might be from the Landlord family and she must be Tarun's sister
In some article it was mentioned that Sanaya's parents were killed during some attack by the BSF officers ..Tarun must be the eldest son who is now taking care of everything ..thats a wild guess ..and yes in that clip it is definatey Sanaya ..she is standing with some lady looking at the celebrations of her Baraat
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Abhi : Hey.. πŸ€— LOVED your detailed wala summary..!! πŸ‘ 😳

@Deeps : I so agree with what you said about what you said in previous thread. πŸ˜† I have also seen that the people who talk less, their one-liners sound even more humorous. 🀣 May be, as you said, its because its totally unexpected from them.. πŸ˜†

ColorsTV/ST uncle are solely responsible for increasing our excitement level.. So they shouldn't be surprised at our shameless demands for more.😎

@hridey.. Hey .. πŸ€—

Guys we surpassed our predictions. πŸ‘ 🀣 We all predicted that till RR starts, we will have approximately 16 threads.. πŸ˜† I am sure we will cross this one with a jet speed too and land to thread 17 soonish.. πŸ˜‰

ST uncle by now knows well what all he can expect!! Nothing will surprise him anymore..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope the flow of news continues like this!! Then we will reach 17th!! 2 days isthe average time a thread lasts these days.. And there are so many new people it will move faster.. πŸ˜ƒ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Abhi : Hey.. πŸ€— LOVED your detailed wala summary..!! πŸ‘ 😳

@Deeps : I so agree with what you said about what you said in previous thread. πŸ˜† I have also seen that the people who talk less, their one-liners sound even more humorous. 🀣 May be, as you said, its because its totally unexpected from them.. πŸ˜†

ColorsTV/ST uncle are solely responsible for increasing our excitement level.. So they shouldn't be surprised at our shameless demands for more.😎

@hridey.. Hey .. πŸ€—

Guys we surpassed our predictions. πŸ‘ 🀣 We all predicted that till RR starts, we will have approximately 16 threads.. πŸ˜† I am sure we will cross this one with a jet speed too and land to thread 17 soonish.. πŸ˜‰

Sumi πŸ€— Thanks sweetie <3 πŸ€—

@Deeps-I agree with what you said too! It is so true actually! When serious people make jokes,it sounds so much more funny because you get to know that they have that side to them too !! :D which is why I'm loving Ashish more and more :')

Bold- WORD 😎

Sumi,even I'm sure we would reach the 17th thread by the time RR starts 🀣

@U di- Hi di πŸ€— Really liked reading your take on whatever has happened till now😳

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congo on new thread! I for one am not at all surprised that we are on 16 and won't be surprised if we hit 17 before the forum open - the asylum effect!πŸ₯³

Welcome all new members/inmatesπŸ€— we are such a growing family woohoo!
hello hridey!

thanks @abhi for the summary and for all the articles najmaa
glad Sanz wants to do movies as well now and that Nautanki/Colors have put such thought into the show - Sanaya is so right - so glad that Chanchan finished so she could do RangRasiya !

Love offscreen -masti and of course the bit in the press conference where they circle each other is awesome!
All VMs were also great thanks Sunara as well as bunny pic

Of course addiction is hard to cure - so not surprised that Deeps you can't work and Noor youy can't study but don't worry our addiction is here to stay, with RR only days away

I know i have missed many comments but i have read every page!! and you all rock and Happy Christmas!

neet2407 thumbnail

Yup that is Paro for sure awaiting her baraat..! 😳

Agreed I think it is Sanaya too - even from the back we can tell 🀣
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

Is this Sanaya hand also? Not sure exactly.

OMG i have been wondering about this for days
πŸ˜†
on balance i think it is ( wish i had studied her hands in more detail now!)