Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ashish saying to Sanaya I can't argue with you on anything .Shows he understand Sanaya well. Which is good .It will help in creating good on-screen chemistry.
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My guess is that Paro is from the Landlord family and she must be playing Tarun's sister
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thread 16...congratulations to all!!!!!

Just can't keep up. Awesome posts, caps, discussions...thanks to all.

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: goguma

@Deeps, abt your question, yes, i've been reading a lot of comments abt the PH
(on what is happening to their other shows... )
well wishers or ill wishes, RR has indeed gained many ''attentions'' ... πŸ˜‰

and here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas .. 😊

Hey Gogu!!

In the world of show biz any attention is good.. RR is not something anyone can ignore, that's why the reactions.. After reading today's IF buzz article I think there is nothing to worry..

Merry CHristmas to you too!!😊
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WingsOfHeart-

I hate you all..
Nobody of you ever replies to me., 😭

Hello. .😊 This is Sowji
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Retyping coz I insist on being heard!!πŸ˜† I blamed the page jump on my poor math!! Virus!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kya idea hai Abhi!

Ok loved your summary which u did in spite of your study schedule (which BTW I hope is going well)..

Merry Christmas to you too and everyone here!!

Loved the Tellytalk and SBS segments, especially the Rajasthani eskimo and the bunny hopping Sanny!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ashish learnt his lesson fast, no arguing, not at all..

IF buzz article was very informative.. Need to read it again to fully underestand, as I read it superficially commented and ran.. But yes, it makes future seem very promising, coz we have a solid foundation here to build on.. Great job team RR for all the preparation and background work.. This will be a show well baked! Loved reading their thought process..

San in movies!! We wont have to do all the ridiculous things we planned for Dhoom 3 to get to see her on the big screen then.. But we will see much less of her than we do if she does TV..😲 Anyway that's remote future so hope for the best for her.. Right now its RR all the way..😊

Ashish should write lyrics too as he is already quite thew poet!!

Loved all those siggies and bunny San!!

BTW, one clarification Abhi.. We dont need to include full names in comments.. Whatever we type in our comment total number of comments irrespective of likes or dislikes will be counted and the points divided among all celebs tagged.. So this makes things easier and I personally hate the way comments seem impersonal when we include full namesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Check this thread for details-

Deeps,you summed it up beautifully yourself πŸ€— I agree with everything you said hun and I'm glad you wrote it again :D And thank you so much for the clarification! I really didnt know that ! Good,VB confirmed it :D

I'm not sure ! I think Aurin's post was added I guess an few more ! Not checked it fully! 😳

@Goguma- Aww you're welcome dear😳 I'm soo glad I could help 😳 And Merry Christmas to you as well πŸ€—
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Abhi : Hey.. πŸ€— LOVED your detailed wala summary..!! πŸ‘ 😳
@Deeps : I so agree with what you said about what you said in previous thread. πŸ˜† I have also seen that the people who talk less, their one-liners sound even more humorous. 🀣 May be, as you said, its because its totally unexpected from them.. πŸ˜†

ColorsTV/ST uncle are solely responsible for increasing our excitement level.. So they shouldn't be surprised at our shameless demands for more.😎

@hridey.. Hey .. πŸ€—

Guys we surpassed our predictions. πŸ‘ 🀣 We all predicted that till RR starts, we will have approximately 16 threads.. πŸ˜† I am sure we will cross this one with a jet speed too and land to thread 17 soonish.. πŸ˜‰
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the new thread! Next week this time we will all be having fun in our new forum and enjoying RR πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Holidays everyone! Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year! πŸ₯³

Enjoying reading all the articles and so far the PH, cast and crew have said and delivered more than we expected. The prep work, emphasis on writing, characterization, story and script is very encouraging. At the end of the day no matter how glossy the pic, until the story and script has substance the buzz goes down. I especially liked what Prashant said about spending 6 months developing the script and working with writers rather than putting together a show in haste and pulling in popular actors to make it run. Hope the TRP pressure does not make them cut too many corners in future.

Already know about and impressed with the hard work and dedication the lead actors are putting in and cherry on the cake is that the two have developed a healthy respect and fondness for each other too.

Guniea, thank you for your update πŸ€—. Glad that the channel is putting in their best efforts to get maximum eyeballs for the show and they did it in a slow and steady way. As expected they did not show the promo here during D3, but glad to know Sanaya is finally open to working in films, hopefully one day will we will see her on the big screen in a movie made by a good PH πŸ˜‰.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: puglet

New thread already! Only a few more days now. ⭐️ When is the new forum going to open?

@princessunara: reply back so I know you got the instructions working

New forum will open either on 28 or 29th.. 😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Congratulations on the 16th Thread guysπŸ₯³

Still not done catching up with the previous thread yetπŸ˜†
Btw, was looking at all the pictures and videos posted in the 1st page and something caught my eye!
I not sure but is it Sanaya on the left side of the picture?

Yup that is Paro for sure awaiting her baraat..! 😳