CLICK LINK ABOVE!πŸ˜ƒ
SET TO INDIA TIME ZONE
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT

πŸ‘

Very cool.

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Looking for to see two talented and hard working actors onscreen. Sanaya and Ashish should work like magic.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: showviewer

Looking for to see two talented and hard working actors onscreen. Sanaya and Ashish should work like magic.

I think so. I can't stop watching the second promo. There is so much sexual tension in that promo, and the way he is mocking her, but she too, she's so feisty and reverts to the only defense she can, under the circumstances! (But I hope he does not bully her or worse *in horror*😲 manhandle her or grab, pull, push her or practice domestic violence - then it will be a show to kill all shows!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kbtr

I think so. I can't stop watching the second promo. There is so much sexual tension in that promo, and the way he is mocking her, but she too, she's so feisty and reverts to the only defense she can, under the circumstances! (But I hope he does not bully her or worse *in horror*😲 manhandle her or grab, pull, push her or practice domestic violence - then it will be a show to kill all shows!

I hope so too, want passion but no physical violence.
taanvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to seeing Sanaya and Ashish together, the promos have whetted my appetite for the show!

@TM ...Awesome counter! 😊

24 days left
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Excellent topic Vittoria :) 25 days to go for Rang Rasiya πŸ˜ƒ

Without sounding like a fangirl, I would like to keep it very brief on Sanaya ❀️ After IPK ended, I was depressed coz I knew she would come back but nothing ever she does could take place of Khushi for me, she did CC, she did very well and although the character wasn't the closest to my heart, CC did make a place in my heart, that way the wound that I had got healed :P Again after CC ended I was sad BUT this time I just knew she's gonna come in something even bigger and better, my heart said it. And there you go, Rang Rasiya happened. Even after the CC debacle, the girl is in demand, why? Coz she is hardworking, determined, dedicated and most importantly, a thorough professional.She loves and respects everyone and these little things make her personality which reflect so strongly onscreen. One hell of a brilliant actress she is and who doesn't want her in their show? Everyone!!! I am so proud of Sanaya Irani ❀️ This woman does wonders on my screen, seriously TV is absolutely nothing without her presence.

Coming to Ashish, I always had a soft corner for him ever since I saw his show Gunahon Ke Devta's first look, he looked so rugged and so hot to say the least :P I was impressed but of course I never followed him as such. Then I watched a bit of him in Rab Se Sona Ishq on Zee TV. He had a complete punjabi accent in it and whoa, this guy was the only good thing about the show, coz the show was that weak. But I always knew he had potential and he needs a big break and now that he has this big break with Rang Rasiya, I am really happy for him. When I first about Ashish Sharma being cast opposite Sanaya int he show, I was kind of apprehensive but the PROMO took me by a shock, both the first and the second promo. I am totally blown away by his screen presence, his voice and his rugged look with that moustache.

I wish Sanaya and Ashish all the best for Rang Rasiya, may the show bring them all success, both TRP/rating and internet wise πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️