Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
East or west Sanaya is d bst, no words needed 2 describe her talent!!!
Ashish is a fab actor wid great calibre , strong screen presence nd intense eyes,
as far as turning this place into a war zone is concerned m sorry 2 say thats not even possible, most ov d ppl here r Sanaya fans only, half ov them wont even care koi bhi Ashish ko kuch bhi kahey, even if sm1 makes personal attack on him noone wud say nethin against it not even d mods 😆 , I told sm1 off on IPK 4um for writing bad things abt Ashish nd v few ppl supported me I'd lyk 2 thank Rockystar aka zeena, she wz d only one who came out nd supported me openly that personal attacks shudnt b made on an actor b4 giving him a chance 2 prove himself , after that episode ppl here wont talk 2 me, wont even lyk my posts, it turned more lyk a cold war,I got highly disappointed nd left this 4um,, I just dropped bck here 2 write luv u Sanaya in d other thread nd saw ur post...u can say wtever u want, call him babyface or wtever, in the end u'll lyk him if u really noe wt acting is, there r many others b4 u who ended up being his fans after literally hating him, if u still dnt lyk him after the serial starts then all I can say is every1 hz their personal choice which cant b changed...if I wud've written such things abt Sanaya most ov d ppl here wud've made sarcastic comments nd wud hv told me 2 get my eyes chkd😆 😆 but I wud never say such things abt Sanaya cuz first m her loyal fan too (nd last tym i chkd being a loyal fan ov both leads isnt a crime) which I've bin telling since thread 2 nd 2nd I wud never sink 2 such level...ne1 can say nethin abt him but in the end Ashish'll force u 2 change ur opinion cuz hez as hardworking nd dedicated as Sanaya is , Ignore my post, dont talk 2 me I really dont care but that wont change the truth that Ashish is NOT a dirty looking crappy loser at all, if he hz a beard/moustache then that must b d demand ov PH nd his character, therez nothing he cn do abt it, he knows how 2 do his job well nd I fully repect him for that
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh n btw m desperately w8in 4 RR 2 start, hv had all my finger nd toes crossed, m really anxious abt trps cuz promos hv increased expectations way beyond d sky high mountains, I hope it gets all the success nd awards it deserves, bst ov luck 2 Ashu nd Sanz may d heaven nd stars b in ur favour, will pray 4 u both👍🏼👍🏼
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Hey Vittoria...this is a great idea. 👍🏼

For Sanaya,
Looks like a girl but she's a flame
So bright she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest...!!!

For Ashish,
Don't know him since I too am not an Indian TV watcher. Seen his photos in his profile, but I won't say anything until I see him as Rudra. He has nice thick hair, but hopefully it is better groomed in RR. Moustache, might have to deal with it since it probably fits his character. He is getting good reviews from members who have seen him previously so I am happy with that. He looks good in the promos and I hope we get some off screen moments with Sanaya.
In the meantime, I have this from Rudra for Parvati,

For your sake, I cross the desert and split the mountain in two,
And turn my face from all things,
Until the time I reach the place
Where I am alone with You.

SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good idea. I'll update my POV's time to time. As of now...
Sanaya -
Brilliant as always. I was a little bummed out when I realized that she may be playing a crying character (judging from the first promo) but after seeing the second, I am beyond excited. I want her to be shy and subtle, in traditional Indian wear and different from her previous roles but strong and feisty without being OTT, when faced with difficulty. And that's what she looks like till now. Her look is absolutely fantastic and her expressions in the promo - despite not saying anything - were bang on.
Ashish -
I haven't watched any of his previous scenes and have no intention to either. Judging based on them will be unfair as his characters there are different than the character he will portray in this show. About his look, I like it. The long hair suits him but I wish he had stubble instead of the mustache. From what I can see in the promo, he is a good actor. Definitely fits into the ruthless man pretty well. From the latest promo, I could tell his dialogue delivery is very good. There's no mumbling, or jumbling words. The intensity in his voice when doing the voiceover was needed and he did it really well. I have also been following him on twitter and from his tweets, I can tell he is an articulate person. Overall, I am pretty impressed with Ashish but this is only based on two promos and a couple of tweets. The real verdict is yet to come... when we see him act.
As for them as a jodi, I'm shipping them already! <3
Edited by DramaQueen. - 10 years ago
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great idea..
Already loving Sanaya-Ashish jodi..
Cant wait for 30th Dec..
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What can I say about Sanaya that was already not spoken?
She was gorgeous, extra-ordinary, beautiful in the promos❤️(as if she was not before🤪)
Ashish? I didn't watch or know him before. I'll start with RR only. From the promos, I liked him already. I believe, he'll do his best in RR and once RR starts, more people will accept him with open hearts😳
I'm so much hopeful for this jodi
(I'm the worst in writing😒 only can do small comments😔 that's why I prefer talking😆 But, I really wish I could write beautifully like so many talented people here😭 but it never happened🥺)
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Team Rangrasiya have done an impressive job with the promos, now hoping for an entertaining show ahead. Sanaya and Ashish seem to be a promising jodi.
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya she is breathtaking and looking so ethereal as Parvati and we all know how talented she is . I dint know much about Ashish,.he looks good in the promo and i liked the chemistry of Sanaya and Ashish in both the promos!! After watching the promos i had a positive vibe about RR that it would be a successful show .
Edited by vanitha3d - 10 years ago
MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
This is a cool idea.

Sanaya - The only reason to watch Indian TV. She is fabulous. 😊

Ashish, Don't know him and so will just state current opinion based on the promos and his tweets. I like well groomed preppy men and having said that I am hoping he is sporting the "Rudra" look. He looks good with Sanaya and hope he maintains a lean look. Eager to see more of his interaction with Sanaya - wish there would be an interview or an off-screen video segment.

DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice idea V..finally countdown👍🏼
aww waiting for the day when we will see sanaya on TV as different avatar..missed her so much.. but the wait is over now...

27 days more...😃
Edited by cruze - 10 years ago