Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Now finish it quickly πŸ˜†

Working on it now

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The dinner- shot twelve

In the car

Each intended to start a conversation. The restlessness grew more with the silence.

"Adityaji", Ginni was the first to speak.

He smiled. Now she's gonna compliment on my looks and dressing. I went to the saloon specially for this moment. I knew it. She is amazed with my personality.

" Vo khana vegetarian hie hain na. Matlab main non veg nehin khati. Chinese mey vegetarian mil sakta hain kya?? ( Is the food veg. I don't eat non veg. Do u get vegetarian meals in Chinese cuisines)

Ouch!! That hurts. His ego was crushed badly.

Damn.

Isko toh khane ki pedi hain. Main jo behchain hun vo isko dikhai nehin deta. Aek compliment de deti toh kitna acha hota. Bukhad kahin ki.

( All she thinks about is food and nothing more. She can't notice my restlessness. Not even a compliment. Would have been great. Hungry woman)

" Adityaji", her soothing voice interrupted his thoughts.

He answered calmly hiding his frustration.

" I know Ginni, u are vegetarian. So relax . veg hie order kiya hain".

Silence

"Waise tum aaj bahut pretty leg rehi ho", he complimented hoping she would do the same in return

She blushed shyly,

" Thank u ji. Surpreet mumiji ney gift ki yeh saree",

He felt a gratitude towards the step mom for being nice to his wife once again.

Silence

" Ap bhi ache leg rehe ho. Ek dum jhakas",. She complimented cheerfully.( U are looking good as well. Fantabulous)

Finally, he felt relieved. She is attracted to my personality. That's good. Then it's gonna be more easier to confess and for her to accept.

Win the lady with ur charm first. He did some research and homework on google.

A few minutes later,

The environment in the 2000 sqft dine in was cosy and attractive with beautiful and colourful lightings. There were decorations all over the place.

It was totally empty with a small round table in the center. No crowd. No one at all. Only the duo.

Apparently, the excited husband reserved the whole space

He offered her a seat and then instructed the waiter for the food menu

" Pehle khanna phir ganna and nachna" he spoke calmly looking straight into her eyes , desperate to see her reactions. ( First food, then song and dance).

She gave a weak smile that disappointed him

" Kya hua. Acha nehin lega". ( What happened, u don't like it).

As much as she was excited for the dinner but the fact that he booked the full dine in and decorations puzzled her. It was totally out of the blue. Unexpected. Is he planning something up his sleeves. This guy is a volcano unpredictable walking bomb.

" Kuch nehin. Bahut acha hain. Thoda akward feel ho raha hain. Apney pura restaurant book katliya? Aisa kyun?". ( Nothing. All good. A little awkward. Why u reserved full dine in)

Disappointed with her answer he thought to himself,

She just can't understand, can she. Why is she so dumb. Can't she recognize the signals my heart is showing.. the red flags Do i need to display an exhibition for her now. So she could get it.

"Actually, i just wanted some privacy. This is our first dinner out. Moreover not many customers come here' . He lied, blatantly.

She nodded but still confused

The excitement was slowly turning into disappointment for the duo as the minutes passed. Each puzzled with the other's reaction.

They ate silently. There were variety of dishes. Kungfu noodles, Cantonese fried rice and kuey teow, chicken Manchurian as well as hokkien noodles.

She enjoyed the meal. The spices used taste good. A little of indian touch

As soon as they finished , she thanked him for the wonderful cuisine He didn't reply but took out his hankie to wipe out some black soya sauce from the corner of her lips. She sat still, feeling embarrassed but at the same time craved his warm touch. A moment of awkwardness with bgm from brahmarashtra movie.

Kesariya tera ishq hain piya

Seconds later

He stood up offering her for a dance. He instructed the manager to play the music.

" Three songs Ginni. The third is my message for u tonight from the bottom of my heart. What i desire. Hope u understand".

The confused wife nodded. Still wondering what's going on.

The first song played was dhere dhere sey tera hua from movie loveyatri.

He pulled her closer and wrapped her into his arms as they swayed slowly with the beat of the music.

Then samjhawan tuned in . She felt the sensation of his touch on her waist and back as he took the lead on the dance floor. They made lovely moves. Romantic yet spicy.

As he held her closer, he could sense her warm sweet breath. That curvy lips were welcoming. The flaring red lipstick made them look yummier.

He bent his head closer to feel that warm sensation of the inviting lips and she obeyed coming closer when suddenly the bomb dropped as the third song played.

Leg jaa gele key phir yeh hasin raat ho na ho

Shayad phir is janam mey mulakat ho na ho

( Hug me as the beautiful night may not appear again. Perhaps we may never meet again in this birth).

Lips an inch away, she drifted a few steps backwards releasing herself from his embrace. .

She listened to the song. It was his message to her. Still very shocked and so was he.

To be continued.

Ps.

I think some of u would have guessed that his message was on separation. Which she mistook. As the song was ambiguous. Double meaning.

That's why armaan objected.

How would the misunderstanding be cleared??

Will they be able to confess their feelings for one another and how it would be?

The next shot coming soon

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

poor adi yar ye gana kyu liya

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Its one my all time favorite songs❀️....but for ginni its misleading she thinking adi give her signal he wants this to be over...so this dinner also a farewell πŸ˜†

Krina_Patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Reading all the parts in one go...

I can't wait to read the next one.

Please post asap.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Its one my all time favorite songs❀️....but for ginni its misleading she thinking adi give her signal he wants this to be over...so this dinner also a farewell πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U are too fast.

I am writing it now