Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Biopics are a hit or miss, im not interested in athletes I’ve never heard of tbh. But celebrating an outsiders flop is not something I would like to do, ppl just dont learn with what happened with SSR.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Stuff like this is why he shouldn’t use the outsider card anymore. The way most of these samosas have been tiptoeing around the low opening and trying to justify it or explain it away is the kind of PR and coddling we see for nepo babies. Even a low tier nepo like Adi doesn’t get this kind of soft reporting on his flops.

https://x.com/rohitjswl01/status/1801888788609962496?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Kartik was amazing in Freddy and BB 2. Don't know why people make fun of him.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So ranveer was blamed for 83 not doing well, but chandu champion getting such a low opening is because sports dramas don't work anymore? Wow media people, what an excuse you are making for your dear kartik

Even with 50% of seats being blocked due to covid, 83 still had over double the opening number of chandu champion

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Stuff like this is why he shouldn’t use the outsider card anymore. The way most of these samosas have been tiptoeing around the low opening and trying to justify it or explain it away is the kind of PR and coddling we see for nepo babies. Even a low tier nepo like Adi doesn’t get this kind of soft reporting on his flops.

https://x.com/rohitjswl01/status/1801888788609962496?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

Lol. So is he saying Karthik is a better actor than Ajay and Ranveer? 😆😅

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Lol. So is he saying Karthik is a better actor than Ajay and Ranveer? 😆😅

I think he wrote what Kartik’s PR asked him to write without analyzing it too much smiley36. If pressed I doubt Rohit Jaiswal would ever say Kartik is better than Ajay or Ranveer.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The Flop Aaryan

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The media must be getting paid really well to write such nonsense like this, the way they are making excuses for kartik, and using the outsider card! It's pathetic! Nobody cares about this insider outsider stuff when they choose to watch a movie

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

So ranveer was blamed for 83 not doing well, but chandu champion getting such a low opening is because sports dramas don't work anymore? Wow media people, what an excuse you are making for your dear kartik

Even with 50% of seats being blocked due to covid, 83 still had over double the opening number of chandu champion

The budget of 83 was 3X that of Chandu Champion and was based on one of the most popular Indian athlete of all time and possibly the GOAT sport event in Indian history. But yes, neither Ranveer nor Kartik have much of a mass appeal.

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

You know what Radhe ji.....I didn't want this movie to fail.....because it is obvious that both Kartik and Kabir Khan put a lot of hard work in this movie......and it is sad to see anyone's hard work fail........but now I am reading that his fans are slowly and subtly starting to blame Ranbir and his PR for the opening and that stupid poster comparing to SSR......so now I really don't care.....smiley29

Hardly anyone has blamed Ranbir for this. Maybe a couple of them , and some feel it is a rival PR but honestly this time, a lot of his own fans are pissed off with Spice. Kartik's PR has gone overboard earlier, but what they did this time is nuts. I know people don't like him here, but I don't think he is so terrible that he could have really given this a go-ahead.

As a fan I am sad that this has taken over all the good feedback he has been getting. Because he has actually done well, imo, in the movie, and even the critics (not the usual paid ones) and casual movie watchers have liked him in the film (real feedback, I am again not talking about those copy-paste tweets and bots)

He should really do something about his PR before he starts alienating all fandoms. The guy is like the biggest SRK fan, but all people talk about is how he has used SRK to further his own image.

Dude, please disappear for a while from social media. Get some BO hits and use your PR the smart way this time around.