Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Wo aisa kuch pagalpan nahi karta hai...that is exactly why we like him. He is not Bani J😆

Yaar! Toh why did he give up? Ye kaisa ek din ka gussa tha! Should have continued to protest for days. Mic na pehnana toh has been done in several seasons by so many contestants. Jana hota toh Jata haath payr chalata towards the goal but he didn't kyunki Chah hi nahi thi.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Yaar! Toh why did he give up? Ye kaisa ek din ka gussa tha! Should have continued to protest for days. Mic na pehnana toh has been done in several seasons by so many contestants. Jana hota toh Jata haath payr chalata towards the goal but he didn't kyunki Chah hi nahi thi.

Any self respecting person would have left had they felt that BB was giving them a tough deal. Rohan has always believed in hawabaazi only. And since he is directly under Lopa's training, he is inconsistent just like her.
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Ek hi cheez ko chaar bar ghuma me keh vhuki noon
Mujhe chakkar agaye🤣
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Any self respecting person would have left had they felt that BB was giving them a tough deal. Rohan has always believed in hawabaazi only. And since he is directly under Lopa's training, he is inconsistent just like her.

Much bhi karega rohan ko nikalne me liye😆
Why didn't bani slapped baba when he said anything abt her mother ohh game we bahar noon jaati right!!!!
Bani bhi hawabaazi karti I m tough !!!!
But actually I m a victim audience Savor me savour me audience😭🤢
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

Much bhi karega rohan ko nikalne me liye😆
Why didn't bani slapped baba when he said anything abt her mother ohh game we bahar noon jaati right!!!!
Bani bhi hawabaazi karti I m tough !!!!
But actually I m a victim audience Savor me savour me audience😭🤢

What is savor me? When did Bani say she is tough? Many on the forum anyways call her weak and when you know she is weak why do you expect her to act strong? Bolte kuch hai, expect kuch aur karte hai. Sab kuch confusion?
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He wanted to leave legally but BB didnt let him seek advice. Wo koi gunda mawali to hai nahi that gate tod ke bahar jaye. Glad BB didnt let him go and he cooled down. This was one of the most sensible things done by him. He did put his point across. ..and he called out BB for being unfair and his fans got the message that BB is unfair.Im sure you must have heard about the uproar on twitter for this...
Achha hua gate tod ke bahar nahi aya...apne haters ko kuch nahi kiya usne..

Potatoes will potate...haters gonna hate !

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail

What is savor me? When did Bani say she is tough? Many on the forum anyways call her weak and when you know she is weak why do you expect her to act strong? Bolte kuch hai, expect kuch aur karte hai. Sab kuch confusion?

Save me yaar😆
I never said she is weak never you can check it in fact I don't even like bashing bani go toh bani fan starts bashing rohan !!!toh main bhi suru ho jati noon !🤣
But still I think its banis plan to play the victim card abhi suddenly she has stopped and backbitching start kardi
I think that was the wrong move

P .s where m I going with this topic stupid me! 😆
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

Save me yaar😆
I never said she is weak never you can check it in fact I don't even like bashing bani go toh bani fan starts bashing rohan !!!toh main bhi suru ho jati noon !🤣
But still I think its banis plan to play the victim card abhi suddenly she has stopped and backbitching start kardi
I think that was the wrong move

P .s where m I going with this topic stupid me! 😆

again, when did i say that you called her weak? my facts are again correct.
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail

again, when did i say that you called her weak? my facts are again correct.

Maata aap dhanya noon aapke charan kaha hai 🤣
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8
Well I hate yrkkh,so no comments 😆