Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In this world there are more insane people than sane people so there are more maya fans than saanjh supporter so it's fine
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Why do you find it funny that this forum is still active...aren't you STILL snooping on it. Pointing out saanjhs mistakes does not mean maya is being defended. Again.. learn the difference. For someone who finds it funny that this forum is still active...why are you posting on it. I'm sure if there were comments defending saanjh...you wouldn't have any problem with it being ACTIVE.

i surely would not have any problem if there were comments defending saanjh..even i dont have any problem with people defending vamp aka maya.. πŸ˜‰
infact i enjoy the ridiculous explanations to defend the great vamp πŸ˜› thats y i was snooping on it.. but i really did not expect this forum to be still active.. πŸ˜ƒ
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

i surely would not have any problem if there were comments defending saanjh..even i dont have any problem with people defending vamp aka maya..πŸ˜‰
infact i enjoy the ridiculous explanations to defend the great vampπŸ˜›thats y i was snooping on it.. but i really did not expect this forum to be still active..πŸ˜ƒ

If you didn't have a problem with it why would you address it ..surely you do have a problem with it otherwise you wouldn't address it. What else do you expect to find in a post that is titled "maya is right. Pointing out saanjhs mistakes does not mean Maya's mistakes are being defended. You enjoy reading the posts but clearly don't understand what you are reading. Maya is wrong and her actions cannot be justified...but just because maya is wrong that doesn't mean I'm going to find it ok for saanjh to try and kiss a married man or dirty dance with him ...according to you guys if you are a nice person then it's ok to do such things...I wonder if you would defend those women who would try to do such things with your husbands
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PM1774

In this world there are more insane people than sane people so there are more maya fans than saanjh supporter so it's fine

There's also another way of looking at it. Most people like to look into the root of the problems & not only the consequences ! People have started becoming more broad minded & less judgemental. So majority loves Maya .
Edited by TheUnique - 6 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheUnique

There's also another way of looking at it. Most people like to look into the root of the problems & not only the consequences! People have started becoming more broad-minded & less judgemental. So majority loves Maya.

@PM1774 Yes, there are many so-called insane people in your eyes whom you claim as defending Maya's actions. Yes, we are insane. πŸ˜†Most of us had a rough childhood but it was the upbringing which made the huge difference. That is why we are able to relate ourselves to Maya though it is a fictional one. That is the main reason why we are able to put ourselves on her boots which you guys can't do. I can also say those who cannot show empathy and compassion towards others are also insane. But if I say that, you guys will allege us for bashing a real char for a fictional one which you are doing it right now.

I hope you watched Taare zameen par movie where Aamir Khan showed empathy towards the dyslexic boy and taught him everything from his viewpoint. Many in the theater cried when he was admitted to the boarding school.
Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

If you didn't have a problem with it why would you address it ..surely you do have a problem with it otherwise you wouldn't address it. What else do you expect to find in a post that is titled "maya is right. Pointing out saanjhs mistakes does not mean Maya's mistakes are being defended. You enjoy reading the posts but clearly don't understand what you are reading. Maya is wrong and her actions cannot be justified...but just because maya is wrong that doesn't mean I'm going to find it ok for saanjh to try and kiss a married man or dirty dance with him ...according to you guys if you are a nice person then it's ok to do such things...I wonder if you would defend those women who would try to do such things with your husbands

why would anyone marry a man in real life who clearly loves his bestie as he himself said i always loved u just couldnt realize it. only a fictional character like maya is satan enough to do it just to fulfil her obsession.
would any of those vamp fangirls who defend vamp like to have a spouse who wud kill your mothers and many other innocent people for whatever reason. it is not that simple if u start talking about real life.
maya was born evil because she had ashwin's genes.
our point of views are never gonna be same so i dont think there is any need to indulge in an endless discussion.
no harsh feelings. have a good day.
on a lighter note, i read an article stating that behadh will return in feb and maya will return as a wolf after death hiding behind the face of a sheep. lol

Edited by --ria-- - 6 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

why would anyone marry a man in real life who clearly loves his bestie as he himself said i always loved u just couldnt realize it. only a fictional character like maya is satan enough to do it just to fulfil her obsession.
would any of those vamp fangirls who defend vamp like to have a spouse who wud kill your mothers and many other innocent people for whatever reason. it is not that simple if u start talking about real life.
our point of views are never gonna be same so i dont think there is any need to indulge in an endless discussion.
on a lighter note, i read an article stating that behadh will return in feb and maya will return as a wolf after death hiding behind the face of a sheep. lol

Realizing love has to be before marriage. Not After marriage. Arjun and Saanjh had an ample of time to confess their love to each other. I am sorry. I don't buy the entire theme in this show. Sajun had been neighbors for 25 years. Even 3 to 4 years was more than enough to realize their love. At least Saanjh should have proposed to him as soon as she realized her feelings for Arjun. It was much before Maya could enter.

Arjun is nothing less than the pendulum. When he was with Saanjh, he was going after Maya and vice versa. No child is evil by birth. It is only the upbringing that matters. Jhanvi failed as a mother. More than Ashwin, I blame Jhanvi. There is no such rule that our viewpoints should match all the time. As a viewer and a member we have every right to express our likes and dislikes. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You keep your views to yourself & we keep our views to ourselves. As for the next part, there are so many articles & speculations. So let it come on air and the episodes play. I keep my fingers crossed till then.
Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No...the question should be why would that bestie try to kiss a married man and dirty dance with him. Make the most disgusting face infront of his wife after she was hugged by her husband. Even if arjun had loved saanjh then..he clearly loved maya more because maya is the one he married. When she tried to leave him in the beginning he said he would kill himself. Arjun told maya that he loved saanjh but it wasn't romantic love...so she didn't think he loved her. You ask why would maya marry a man who "clearly loved his bestie ..first of all she didn't know...and it wasn't clear since he rejexted her after her confession...you find her wrong for this...but not saanjh crossing the line with a married man [LOL...still having dreams about him when he's about to become someone's father. DONT MAKE ME LAUGH. On a lighter note..that article is fake since Jennifer has mentioned that she is not aware of this and has not been approached by anyone about beyhadh 2. Good day to you to.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maya was an attention seeking, cruel, selfish inhuman and a cold blooded murderer. Nothing anybody says about Saanjh is gonna match that level of bad. So cut the crap everyone who is defending Maya by getting Saanjh in the picture πŸ˜† Show is over, move on in life πŸ˜ƒ
kajenphanki thumbnail
Maya was always right . Arjun is adhura without Maya. She gave him the most pain and also the utmost happiness when she gave birth to his child. Maya's death took his soul away . But ArYa baby made their love eternal & Maya will live on in her daughter.