Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

This statement pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Can bet that not one of the Maya fans on this forum will be able to survive with a Maya in real life.

Yes, it may be difficult to live with people like Maya but not impossible. I would have agreed with this statement if Maya had behaved the way she did if Arjun and Saanjh had stayed within their limits. If it was real and if I was Arjun, I wouldn't have done those things that he did. Even if she had kept an eye on me, I would win her trust in such a way that even if I tell her to keep these cameras, she will say, "No, I trust you. I was only testing you."

The second thing is if your spouse is possessive about you it means they love you and don't want to lose you. If you leave them loose, it won't take time for them to drift away from you. I am only saying this in general. I hope you don't take it personally. There is nothing wrong with being aware of what is happening around you. One has to keep an eye on their spouse to some extent. I agree that Maya had gone to the extreme level to the extent of fitting the cctv in the restroom but then it is her abnormal insecurity. I am not telling whether it is right or wrong but I am only telling about her mindset.

Arjun himself said in one of the episodes that she was right in thinking that he will leave her one day or the other. He has also proved her insecurities right instead of proving it wrong.
Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ye forum kab close hoga 🥱
PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harneet.kh

To add more to this she was an ugly looking, skinny, infertile, shameless and a bestie with no life and self respect😆

hey both of you if you think only being voluptuous is for beautiful...please stop thinking the most skinny Holywood stars are also all considered most beautiful. And on top of that you both are commenting as if you are unself Ms india ...and top of that woman s sexuality has nothing to do with infertility or being skinny...looks like you are too innocent to know the facts...someone rightly said in real life no body will have a wife like maya...grow up kids...before commenting on the actress or serial
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PM1774

hey both of you if you think only being voluptuous is for beautiful...please stop thinking the most skinny Holywood stars are also all considered most beautiful. And on top of that you both are commenting as if you are unself Ms india ...and top of that woman s sexuality has nothing to do with infertility or being skinny...looks like you are too innocent to know the facts...someone rightly said in real life no body will have a wife like maya...grow up kids...before commenting on the actress or serial

Nor does someone in real life needs a bestie like Saanjh ..what a chipku loser woman with no self respect 🤢
PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chipko...if being nice and caring and friendly is Chipko let it be called that way...if some one loves someone at least respect and accept the ones who loved your dear one rather than be on a killing and manipulation mode...maya s love did not have any respect very very selfish and full of lust only...true love is not beyhadh...true love is also trusting and understanding rather than overpowering on the one you love
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PM1774

Chipko...if being nice and caring and friendly is Chipko let it be called that way...if some one loves someone at least respect and accept the ones who loved your dear one rather than be on a killing and manipulation mode...maya s love did not have any respect very very selfish and full of lust only...true love is not beyhadh...true love is also trusting and understanding rather than overpowering on the one you love

You can say anything about Maya's love...but you can never say it was LUST. The girl killed herself in the end because she knew that there was no way she could get arjun and she didn't want to live in a world without him...no ones going to kill themselves when it's LUST...don't make me laugh. Maya's love was true love...but it was just too much that doesn't mean it wasn't true love...where did you get that from. People call saanjh chipku because she never gave maya and arjun the chance to breath on their own. Being nice, caring and friendly doesn't give you the right to stick your toe in someone's marriage. The only reason why people defend saanjh is because they compare her to maya. Judge her without comparing. Had maya not been the way she was...saanjh would be MORE hated...because it would be more clear to see just how interfering she is. She was there when Maya proposed to arjun..she was there when arjun proposed to maya. She sang a romantic song on arjuns weddinf day. She constantly called him after marriage/ met up with him. The expression she made when arjun hugged her the day she almost got burnt was disgusting. She almost kissed him after he got married. She was there when Maya found out about her pregnancy. She was there when Arya's child died. She got jealous at Maya's baby shower..when Vandana said that maya was going to be the mother of Arjuns child and no one could love him more then maya. Years have gone by...arjun is about to be a father and she's still getting jealous and having dreams of him. The day Arjuns child died...she got so happy when Vandana gave her a blessing that arjun falls in love with her. I don't blame maya for not wanting her around arjun. Maya is wrong, no doubt. But maya being wrong doesn't make saanjh right. So many people defend her actions. I wonder how many of you that defend her would accept such a friend in your husbands life.
Edited by Beyhadfan - 6 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

You can say anything about Maya's love...but you can never say it was LUST. The girl killed herself in the end because she knew that there was no way she could get arjun and she didn't want to live in a world without him...no ones going to kill themselves when it's LUST...don't make me laugh. Maya's love was true love...but it was just too much that doesn't mean it wasn't true love...where did you get that from. People call saanjh chipku because she never gave maya and arjun the chance to breath on their own. Just because you are nice, caring and friendly ..that doesn't give you the right to constantly stick your toe in someone's marriage. People only thing saanjv is right because maya was wrong. You compare the two. Someone being wrong doesn't make someone's wrongs, right. If maya wasn't the way she was...saanjh as she is would be the villain of the show. She was there when Maya proposed to arjun..she was there when arjun proposed to maya. She sang a romantic song on arjuns weddinf day. She constantly called him after marriage/ met up with him. The expression she made when arjun hugged her the day she almost got burnt was disgusting. She almost kissed him after he got married. She was there when Maya found out about her pregnancy. She was there when Arya's child died. She got jealous at Maya's baby shower..when Vandana said that maya was going to be the mother of Arjuns child and no one could love him more then maya. Years have gone by...arjun is about to be a father and she's still getting jealous and having dreams of him. The day Arjuns child died...she got so happy when Vandana gave her a blessing that arjun falls in love with her. I don't blame maya for not wanting her around arjun. Maya is wrong, no doubt. But maya being wrong doesn't make saanjh right. So many people defend her actions. I wonder how many of you that defend her would accept such a friend in your husbands life.

harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you!!!! Maya is wrong and she has reasons for that...but people like saanjh are worst than Maya.
In my eyes Saanjh is a murderer of Maya...a murder which is done by mentally torturing and harassing someone. She provoked Maya, tortured her mentally...actually made Maya a wrong person and finally killed her.
Saanjh is one of those people who provoke innocent people to become terrorist and human bombs.
Edited by harneet.kh - 6 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG this forum is still active and people are still defending that psycho maya 😆
maya and innocent 🤣
people are still head over heels in love with that homicidal maniac..strange enough..
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

OMG this forum is still active and people are still defending that psycho maya😆

maya and innocent🤣
people are still head over heels in love withthat homicidal maniac..strange enough..

Why do you find it funny that this forum is still active...aren't you STILL snooping on it. Pointing out saanjhs mistakes does not mean maya is being defended. Again.. learn the difference. For someone who finds it funny that this forum is still active...why are you posting on it. I'm sure if there were comments defending saanjh...you wouldn't have any problem with it being ACTIVE.