Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Actually seeing the way Arjun's feelings fluctuated so violently so quickly, I am inclined to believe you 😆

If swinging like a pendulum from wife to bestie and that too so fast taking an injured saanjh to jail in a wheelchair to kiss & show his ex wife if this is what Arjun's love was then even i am inclined to believe it 😆
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Well sympathy is exactly what she got from arjun in the end. He may have shot her...but despite what she had done he did not want to kill her. She spent her last moments being cradled in his arms and released from this world with his kiss on her forehead. He cried. You may think that he doesn't need to live with guilt...but the song "tujhe pyaar karte karte... at the end indicates that he will do exactly that. Arjun didn't do everything he could to cure maya. Prior to the show starting...when Arjun sharmas character was described..they used the work "pendulum to describe him...and despite being a married man..he was exactly that. He kept swinging from his wife to his "best friend...

That guilt will dissipate with time. Arjun will remember exactly why he started to hate her in the first place.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't support any of the chars in this show. When it comes to accountability, everyone are responsible for their actions. Whatever Arjun did for Maya, it was after the ayaan track, if he had done it before, things would not have got bad. If Arjun is guilty then there is every reason as to why he should be.
Arjun himself admitted to Maya that he could neither be a good son nor good husband nor good friend nor a good brother when Maya was pregnant before s3.

Anyway, it is a stupid show. It was supposed to be a suspense like Gupt but they have made it predictable.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

That guilt will dissipate with time. Arjun will remember exactly why he started to hate her in the first place.

Well what I have come up with is based on what was indicated to us in the last episode "tujhe pyar karte karte in the background and arjun gripping maya indicates that this event will have a huge/negative impact upon arjun ... Maya asking him how he will live with himself knowing what he has done...is further evidence/indication that his guilt isn't going to go anywhere. But what you have just said comes out of thin air. His hate for her was not above what he had done to her... which is why he showed those emotions... and for arguments sake even if his guilt were to "dissipate It would probably almost immidetly rise up again... because arjun is living with a constant reminder of maya...the child she gave birth to...he may remember why he started hating her in the first place...but that may get overruled by the fact that she gave him his greatest happiness and he killed her.
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow discussion on Beyhadh still going on! Just logged in to say hi and belated New Year greetings to all here.
harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Well what I have come up with is based on what was indicated to us in the last episode "tujhe pyar karte karte in the background and arjun gripping maya indicates that this event will have a huge/negative impact upon arjun ... Maya asking him how he will live with himself knowing what he has done...is further evidence/indication that his guilt isn't going to go anywhere. But what you have just said comes out of thin air. His hate for her was not above what he had done to her... which is why he showed those emotions... and for arguments sake even if his guilt were to "dissipate It would probably almost immidetly rise up again... because arjun is living with a constant reminder of maya...the child she gave birth to...he may remember why he started hating her in the first place...but that may get overruled by the fact that she gave him his greatest happiness and he killed her.

Hey guys!!!! After a very long time just checked in to see if this forum is active coz I was missing beyhadh and Arya. I am glad that it is.
I completely agree with you on this, in fact, i feel satisfied after reading it at least if not watching the same scenario you mentioned with my own eyes. It would have been immensely satisfying to watch it, those cravings for Maya's justice are still there for me deeply rooted. Season 3 was a heartbreak and incomplete to be precise. As they say " All good things come to an end, but if it's not good it's not the end". For me, beyhadh will only be complete when there will be an appropriate justice given to Maya.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I believe that what they intended to show viewers with that last scene is that Arjun will forever live with the guilt of killing Maya, the woman who gave him a child, of knowing who she was and what she became in her mental illness was due to her all-consuming need for him to be only hers and be with her every moment. That she wanted to die by his hands rather than live without him...and he couldn't give her that and he killed her without need. And he lived with her for 6 months in peace. He must have felt something seeing her so happy in his presence with his care. But now he will be haunted by the fact that he is a murderer...and he will see Maya's face in his daughter for the rest of his life.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I believe that what they intended to show viewers with that last scene is that Arjun will forever live with the guilt of killing Maya, the woman who gave him a child, of knowing who she was and what she became in her mental illness was due to her all-consuming need for him to be only hers and be with her every moment. That she wanted to die by his hands rather than live without him...and he couldn't give her that and he killed her without need. And he lived with her for 6 months in peace. He must have felt something seeing her so happy in his presence with his care. But now he will be haunted by the fact that he is a murderer...and he will see Maya's face in his daughter for the rest of his life.

I think you have exaggerated him, he will definitely live in guilt forever but simply because he is a simple human being who can not come to terms with the fact of killing someone, its not an OK feeling. But there is nothing about the points you mentioned, if she gave him a daughter, she took from him a mother. They had already cleared it earlier that she had no mental illness (in the court), she was Buri and not Beemar. Still since she was the heroine of the show, they gave her what she wanted, the death by the hands of Arjun making her the the winner. I would have preferred if Arjun committed suicide seeing her obsession and Maya committed suicide herself too

He lived with her for 6 months, but there is nothing to prove that those 6 months was in peace
SRKLuvr thumbnail
As far as the little they showed, she was very very happy in those six months and didn't create any trouble. As for the mental illness part, they can't suddenly go from showing her being diagnosed by psychiatrist in young age, taking depression tablets and showing all those head banging signs of mental illness...to pretending she didn't just so they could put her in jail. That never made sense. But anyway. There's a reason Maya was so loved by the audiences, despite her murders. Whatever she did, she was propelled to do by one disaster after another that happened in her life.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
And I still reckon Arjun didn't fulfil his duties as a husband and was a very bad influence in Maya's life and also the reason for her destruction. 😛