Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AshVarna

Selfless...??? that sounds like some sort of sick joke🤢 She is equally obsessed like maya if not more. Thanks to her parents's upbringing she didn't turned criminal. Of course she'd perfect excuse to poke her ugly nose in ArYa life which she perfectly used to cling on Arjun😡

no matter how much ever bad maya was she gave one vachan on her wedding day & kept up her word sincerely.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you.
some people say that Arjuns love was weak...but I don't think it was. I still remember his conversation with vandy...yes he would lash out at maya...but he was only human...but I believe he did love her.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They tried to portray it that way. But miserably failed. This ending was so illogical that majority of the audiences are left scratching their heads as to why the hell we invested a whole year in this show 😆
This show was never anything about SaaJun or ArYa, heck even if there wouldve been a third person with Arjun, It was always about the shades of love. Obsession Vs compassion. Maya died believing that her love is some sort of a misaal which is such a flawed concept in the first place. She didn't have an iota of realisation that whatever she did in her love for Arjun was bad. Makers said that Hadh se zyaada kuch bhi achcha nahi hota, but we have SaaJun crying for Maya like she's some hero, when in fact she's the very same.person who made their simple happy life a living hell.

Imo, CVs failed to deliver whatever they intended to deliver, despite being given ample opportunities for the same. And nope, they never meant to show 'ArYa Vs SaaJun'. It was fans who made this show all about the ship.

Edited by lumos_31 - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was primarily MAYA's story,and since her life was centred on her love for Arjun, it was also ArYa's story. I hate the cvs for taking the story this way.
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Y12345

Today also she was clingy lol

And maya after going just beat her at the game of love.

It was always Maya story. Always.

Today almost everyone on twitter was crying over maya's death

the dialogue..when saajh says the pistol is empty and maya says "bilkul meri zindagi ki tarah"! I had CHILLS.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Beyhadh is all about Maya and her Beyhadh Junooni love for Arjun . So it's ArYa story as well. Hence they had the montage of ArYa till the end . With Maya's death the show ended. In the end selfless love turned out to be Maya's. Saanjh will always remain a sidekick. The third wheel .
The pathetic loser mom Jhanvi survived . How I wished to see that woman die ! 🤢
The way Maya told her baby when love comes with promises in your life don't believe it ! I was crying like crazy, Maya cannot die . She will remain in my heart forever .

Since they turned Maya dark they could not let her live . But the best part is they didnt make it good winning over evil either. Rather like Maya said Arjun has to live all his life with the guilt of killing her , he's a murderer now ! That will be Arjun's punishment to live all his life with the thought of killing the only person who loved him truly, who was true to all her vachans . With Maya's death she became the legend and Arjun a pathetic guilt driven person who has to see the child which Maya gifted him . The child will not let him forget Maya ever
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jhanvi deserves 🤬 May nobody ever be cursed with such a mother or father. May nobody ever be cursed with a fate like Maya's. Today her every word and action in the godown tore at my heart. 🥺
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's Maya everywhere. I feel bad when Maya walked in the room with the baby and remembering Ashwin. And the lines he taught the baby is the path of destruction. How she said, you are maya's baby.
ArYA love-hate story is truly at another level, that saanjh was completely out of the picture. I don't think Saaanjh would have the courage to die in love like maya did.

Originally posted by: Y12345

It's Maya everywhere. I feel bad when Maya walked in the room with the baby and remembering Ashwin. And the lines he taught the baby is the path of destruction. How she said, you are maya's baby.

ArYA love-hate story is truly at another level, that saanjh was completely out of the picture. I don't think Saaanjh would have the courage to die in love like maya did.

Didn't Arjun say the same thing to Saanjh...that Maya always fought for his love while Saanjh always backed away like a coward?!

No matter what others say I do not believe that Arjun loved Saanjh they way he loved Maya. Just imagine if Maya's truth, the murders everything else never came in front of Arjun, if Maya hadn't tried to murder Ayaan that day, just if she had controlled herself. Then what would have happened?!

Maya would have delivered the baby, the baby would have survived and then ArYa would have lived happily ever after with their baby or maybe babies😳😆

So that way Arjun would have never realized that he loved Saanjh😆🤣
Arjun's love for Saanjh was about Maya only.

But chalo we don't know what CV's had in mind and other blah things😆
I am just happy that the show ended more logically than Life Ok's dream girl🤣 where Ayesha ran away with the baby🤣 and the baby's parents couldn't find her ever.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dmegha

Didn't Arjun say the same thing to Saanjh...that Maya always fought for his love while Saanjh always backed away like a coward?!

No matter what others say I do not believe that Arjun loved Saanjh they way he loved Maya. Just imagine if Maya's truth, the murders everything else never came in front of Arjun, if Maya hadn't tried to murder Ayaan that day, just if she had controlled herself. Then what would have happened?!

Maya would have delivered the baby, the baby would have survived and then ArYa would have lived happily ever after with their baby or maybe babies😳😆

So that way Arjun would have never realized that he loved Saanjh😆🤣
Arjun's love for Saanjh was about Maya only.

But chalo we don't know what CV's had in mind and other blah things😆
I am just happy that the show ended more logically than Life Ok's dream girl🤣 where Ayesha ran away with the baby🤣 and the baby's parents couldn't find her ever.

True it was Maya who caused the abortion and differences in Area

I always said that only Maya can break Arya Vandana or Saanjh don't have that power

But I do not agree that it was Arya. It was only Maya whose story this was Arjun Saanjh Vandana etc were people whom she encountered