Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@shurthi.. hmmm..i feel arjun has no power at all..from the beginning to till now i can say arjun has no power at all i guess..some scenes of S1 is still not cleard to me..Jhanvi ka Arjun ko bulana Beach pe aur Bhutta khana..i mean why? πŸ˜• why arjun was called?.but yaah one can say..about arjun..a man wanted to enjoy life most luxurious way..maya's ex office colleague Vikram even said arjun is just wanted to live on maya's money..for me..all his emotions till now looked fake to me..πŸ˜† be it any..and sanjh..yaah if she save maya..or at least prove that maya was not mad and bad but..a depressed women who commited crimes in name of beyhadh pyaar..that's way she can be prem's legecy otherwise...πŸ˜†
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

@factfictionmyth because of him maya also irritates me now. Why insist when the person doesn't want you. She became like janhvi who runs after a husband who doesn't want her and I thought they were going to show her take a different path.

don't worry..as maya told earlier she is not Jhanvi πŸ˜† and about different path..she was already on different path whenever she decided to love arjun beyhadh..and lastly i can say...you never know..."Sab Maya Hai"
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Lecter I told clearly dont ask me proof. I dont have. It is my assumption and I have my reasons for the assumptions.
@factfictionmyth more than Arjun the man, I feel Arjun the idea is what we need to understand. Because Maya trusted that idea. Idea of Arjun who protected her from Ashwin.
shruthiravi thumbnail
5/9/2017

Ok the story turned finally. For the past two months I have been waiting for this and yesterday finally CVs gave me what I wanted. Maya between Saanjh and Arjun. Yes she comes between Arjun and Saanjh's so called romantic date. She comes between an intimate moment. This was what Saanjh and Vandana wanted to prove right. Maya has come between Saanjh and Arjun. Yes now she had come between Saanjh and Arjun.
But she was not between Saanjh and Arjun in season 1. Saanjh tells Maya was between them, Maya is between them and Maya will be between them. It is the truth Maya the girl is between them now, but Maya the girl was not between them yes Maya the metaphor was. Because Saanjh's feelings for Arjun were never platonic, but at that time he never considered her his love. He went and put colors on Maya, he bought her a red dress, he bought her to shanti spot, he proposed her, to Maya's question whether Arjun loves Saanjh he told no his feelings for Saanjh are different from his feelings for Maya. Yet Saanjeshwari Devi believes Maya was between them. It was a mirage Saanjeshwari Devi which you chased and which has become a reality now.
Now Maya is firmly between you and Arjun. If in the name of friendship you could now and then barge in her life, in the name of love whatever form it is she can barge into your life.

And what does Arjun say if she touches his Dusky he will ensure, she dies 1000 times before she actually dies. Arjun what more a corpse can take. She is already dead. Her soul is murdererd. What more death you will give her. So she chooses her target. Yes she wont touch Dusky. If Arjun fills Dusky's maang with sindoor she will ensure he is dead. Congratulations on the wedding. Saanjeshwari Devi what did you tell Maya's hatred got you the love. No Saanjeshwari Devi, Maya's hatred didnt get you love, her beyhadh love bought Arjun in your lap. Even now she is not hating, it is her wound, unhealed wound that is going for Arjun, it is her wound that is going to come between you and Arjun. The woman is dead, only the wound is active.

I dont know whether Maya the woman will be alive. She might die, but not her wound, that wound will create trouble between Duffer and Dusky till the voice of that child in the dark room is heard over and above the voice of Ashwin. Because God can punish the woman, but cannot deny justice to the child. He cannot allow the white washing of Ashwin Mehrotra in front of the world. The truth of that man has to be out and what he did to his daughter has to be out. Doesnt matter what the price for it, but it has to come out.

And along with the voice of the child in the darkroom, voice of a father who loved and trusted his daughter above anything also has to come out. His voice drowned in the cachophony of voices that told Maya took Saanjh's place and the irrational actions that followed that thought has to come up making the people realize it was not Maya took Saanjh's place it was Saanjh who came between Arjun and Maya. If there was one person who told this truth that was Prem Mathur. His voice has to come out, along with the voice of Maya the child. Else justice will suffer.

Yes Saanjeshwari Devi is waiting to tie the knot post Maya's death. Once again Maya's question to Rajiv. My death will be Arjun's victory, will Rajiv allow me to fail. Answer from Samay, no one has understood Samay Maya, you have to move with time. If you move ahead you will lose, if you move behind then also you will lose. So time is the key. Understanding time is the key.

The game has started in its reverse, where Saanjeshwari Devi is pushed to defend and Maya in attacking mode.

One more think there is risk to Arjun's life only if Saanjeshwari Devi takes Maya's place, that is why if he fills your maang with Sindoor. If Saanjeshwari Devi remains in her place as his friend then he is safe. Maya had told it earlier also. I dont want to take your place and you cannot take my place.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, no one heard the voice of this child. God had already denied justice to girl Maya, God initially denied justice to child Maya. Ashvin Mehrotra has already been washed to white in front of the world. Duffer washed to the white in front of the world. Dusky washed to white in front of the world. Jhanvi is washed to white in front of the world. VM is washed to white in front of the world. Ayan washed to the white in front of the world. Everyone walks scott free as before. No one was punished. And no one will ever be punished
And even if this voice is heard, and someone finally, when it doesn't have any difference and meaning, will see, oh, really a wound, then after this everyone can understand and forgive each other and live happily ever after? Funny

In any case, I just intazaar for the finale of this disaster from all disasters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun Saanjh romantic date was a dud. ArYa hugging at the hospital had more sparks & was intense than that flop date of sajun πŸ˜†

Arjun spent so much money , bought her a red dress proposed to her underwater in front of God & made her feel special , all for a person he never ever loved.

Arjun made a tent where he & Saanjh played with their childhood toys & then took her on a chai date in a Dhaba . So little spent on his true love that his true love too wasn't satisfied πŸ˜†

Arjun while handing the divorce papers to Maya said '' See You NEVER EVER '' . But one ph call from Jailor he left the love of his life stranded at the Dhaba & rushed to the hopital. I thought it would take some time to convince him about coming there , The jailor said your wife is throwing tantrums & he rushed to the hospital at once. On his way he even remembered to buy Mayas favorite sweet ka dabba which looked more expensive to me than that chai ki arrangement he made for Saanjh πŸ˜†

He comes there lets Maya hug him , acts like a concerned husband feeds her sweets from his own hands & then tells her he will give her aakhri zakhm by marrying Saanjh πŸ˜• So what is Saanjh ? His weapon to hurt Maya ?It sure sounded like that.

Now Saajeswari Devi left alone & giving that lovelorn look saying Maya was is & will always remain between them. Coming from her mouth it sounded Saanjh always thought Arjun is hers even when he was married to another & she had definitely never moved on & Rajiv was just being played at. So much for sacchai ki devi's selfless love.
Devi should realize she was the one that came constantly between married couple .

Saanjh couldnt stay back & came running behind Arjun like she always did . But this time she came with a wedding card. This woman was not sure if Arjun did love her or not & was playing hard to get, they were having their first date but she has a wedding card ready , how crazy is she actually ? Did she have that card from her bachpan like the lehenga ?πŸ˜† This woman is looking more obsessed than Maya for Arjun.πŸ˜†

Saajeswari devi comes &hands the card to maya telling she would marry Arjun the day Maya is hanged πŸ€ͺ Her arrogant expression while saying that makes her look like an idiot. Then she got the taste of her medicine when the real tigress tears up the card & places in in her hand saying the day she marries him she should be also prepared for Arjuns asthi ! The look on her face when she said that was enough to drop off the false bravado that Saanjh had & she retired back looking like a bheegi billi πŸ˜† Phuski bomb ki tarah they went back . πŸ˜†

Arya relationship was unhealthy because Maya wanted Arjun to be her dog & Saanjh told him too that hes become her dog
. But Saajun relationship is another unhealthy one because a child having thoughts of marriage& saving money needed a child psychologist .Not added fuel to her sick dream by her parents specially mom with Vandy as catalyst.If Arjun becomes a dog married to Maya Saanjh too becomes a doormat by marrying Arjun who takes her for granted.

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes lepcha even I thought it will take some time to convince Arjun. But the moment he heard Maya is throwing tantrums he just rushedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Yes Saanjh is the weapon for him to hurt Maya. When Arjun was going to kiss Saanjh I was like CVs you cant prove me wrong, bring Maya in between, he cannot kiss her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and lo and behold apt moment the call comes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes Saanjeshwari Devi had twice confirmed she considered Arjun is hers, one when she told she has been waiting to hear i love u from Arjun, second yesterday when she told Maya was always between them. She never moved on. For her Arjun was hers even while he was married. So much for Mahanta ki murti

@Laska truth has the most unusual way to come out. It comes out when you least expect it. That's the game of time.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saanjh went specifically to the hospital to give Maya her wedding card... she told her that she would marry Arjun on the day that she dies...which I found disgusting. Both of these two went to the hospital with the intention to hurt her by shoving their wedding down her throat ..they know exactly what she is capable of so now they should except what is to come...next few episodes are going to be full of saanjh acting like a victim...well nobody cares...you asked for it. You gave her an invite to your wedding...don't cry now because she accepted your invitation πŸ˜†
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After seeing yesterday's episode I am having doubts about Arjun's true feelings for Saanjh.
Why did Arjun rush to meet Maya when the jailer called him to inform about Maya? He could have let her die from starvation. I don't think he cares about the jailer's career and the problems she would face if Maya dies in prison.

Arjun is one person who shifts his stances all the time.

As for Saanjheswari Devi this woman has so many misconceptions and this adds to her arrogance and pathetic behaviour.

shruthiravi thumbnail
@fragrance yes Arjun dont love Maya, but the moment he hears Maya has not taken food, he rushes to hospital with her favorite ladooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Isnt it interesting
@beyhadfan who has sympathy for Saanjh. Remember she went and claimed to Maya she has got proof against her which resulted in Prem's death. Now she has gone and challenged Maya openly. Maya gave her the challenge back. Yes she asked for it and she gets back. Maya had told play with those who is your equal. If the person is not competent enough you wont enjoy the win, if person is better than you, you will regret you played.