Users

Frequent Posters

angelk1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: zk456789

Eager to know what happen next
Please do pm me

I dont like pm people when i update. Isnt their a button that lets you follow a particular story?
angelk1 thumbnail

note: this is not a majun, or arms. Its just a story, so I don't want people to get the wrong idea and start fighting over pairings. If I wanted a Maya and rjun story I would have put that in the heading.

Chapter 3

Flashback

Arjun was late once again. He cursed under his breath when he saw the meeting already started. As soon as he was about to enter, Maya showed up and close the door and window blinds. Arjun was about to say something, but was interrupted by Maya " you are late Mr. Sharma "

" I'm sorry Maya, I was in traffic"

" that no excuse. "

She told him he won't come in, but instead listen outside. Arjun frown, but non the less sit down with his books and took notes.

Maya was showing some presentations. " our company has all the latest style and popularity brand. Last time I told you all to come up with a theme for the company magazine. I hope you all are ready because we will have a photo shoot tomorrow. The best one is the one we will pick, so be ready, and I expect no late work." She says

Once the meeting was over, Maya pack her things to leave, but stop at the door when she saw Arjun asleep. She shook her head and close the door. It was loud enough to wake him up. Maya stares him down " I will be expecting your theme tomorrow Mr Sharma"

Arjun stood up and told her, she won't regret it. " I better not"

That night Arjun was on the phone with saanj " what are you going to do Arjun? "

" I don't know saanj, I already have my theme, which is the old classic Hindu tradition. But I need a model to do the shoot with" he says throwing a ball up in the air, all while laying down.

Saanj making dinner told him to call one of his friend's. and ask them if they had any female friends that can model. Arjun decline the idea. " I need a natural Hindu beauty " he says

" that's a tough one Arjun"

Ayan passing by shouts " why don't you model with Arjun saanj, I'm sure you will do great"

Arjun sat up " that's a great idea, saanj will you-"

He never finished when saanj parents walk in asking if Arjun about to propose to her. Saanj blush, " mom no... it's not like that. Arjun, just needs help that's all." She says " besides Arjun and I are jus-"

" friends! We know that saanj" her parents says

Saanj sigh " anyway what we're you saying?"

" I was wondering if you would be my model tomorrow?"

" I don't know Arjun, I can't model"

" please saanj, I need you" he begs.

Ayan cuts in " yeah he needs you. Are you really gonna turn down your future husband " , when he said this Arjun throw the ball at him, making him laugh.

Saanj thought about it, and told him she will come tomorrow. Arjun smile and thank her. " I owe you one saanj"

Saanj smile, her parents starts to tease her saying her and Arjun going to be all lovey dovey. Her mom says when Arjun see her in tradition wear, he won't take his eyes off her. Saanj denies it, but they continued teasing her. Saanj frustrated walk in her room and slam the door " Aaah!!!" She screams, making her parents laugh.

The next day Arjun was dressed (like this) , he was pacing back and forth, tapping his phone. Maya reminds him he was next. He told her one second. He step out the shoot, and calls saanj. When she answered Arjun asked her where she was. Saanj told him she can't make it, because she has a very important case today. Arjun wasn't happy, he didn't know what to do now.

" I'm sorry Arjun, I'll make it up to you"

" no...it's fine. You just work on that case"

" OK... I'm so sorry " she says.

" I said it's fine, don't worry about it. I will figure something out."

Once he hang up he walk back in. Maya and the photographer asked if he was ready. Arjun told them his model won't be able to make it. Maya got angry " Mr.Sharma, you told me you would be ready today. And I expected that"

" I know bu-"

" theirs no buts, you just wasted our time" she says

Arjun sigh. The photographer told them to calm down. He says everything will work out. He turn to Arjun " you need a model..right?"

" yes"

" and Maya, you want this done...am I correct"

Maya nods. The photographer told her to come with him. Maya asks him what he was up to , the photographer ignores her and drags her along. Few minute later she came out ( wearing this) , Arjun turn and was amazed. Maya seeing the look he was giving her avert her eyes. She told him to stop looking like an idiot and move along. Arjun smile, and follows her. During the photo shoot Arjun couldn't stop staring. The photographer complement them, and told them they look good together . He told them to get a little bit closer.

Arjun had no problem, but Maya on the other hand did. She became tense. And recall her father touching her while drunk. Arjun seeing her shake comes behind her and puts his hand on her stomach. He lean closer to her ears and told her to relax. This was the remedy she needed to get back to reality.

She turn slightly and look at Arjun. And he smile, they stare at one another unaware of the photographer still taken pictures. Arjun told her she look beautiful in his design. Maya cheeks turn slight pink. The photographer told them it was over, but they didn't hear him.

She smile a little, before quickly realizing what she was doing. They quickly let go of one another, and Arjun thanks her. Maya turn around to leave " this is just a one time thing. Don't expect me to save you next time."

Arjun chuckles " same to you princess " he says

Maya froze and half turn " princess?"

Arjun nervously made an excuse " I mean...boss"

Maya roll her eyes, but crack a smile when she left his side.

To be continued...

Edited by angelk1 - 7 years ago
angelk1 thumbnail

Part 4

Arjun was at the hospital. He was watching saanj sleep. Saanj mom walks in and became angry seeing Arjun. " what are you doing here? Didn't we tell you to never show your face to us" she screams.

Arjun got up and apologize, but Saanj mom wouldn't have it. " I won't accept your apologeze this time. I...no, we forgave you when you chose that stalker over my daughter. But when SaanjAna told you Maya was no good, you believe Maya over her." She says

She walk to Saanj and look at her " even though she was heart broken, and you ruin your friendship, she still saved you."

Arjun wouldn't forget that day. He blamed himself for what happend. He would never forgive himself for hurting Saanj.

Flashback

Saanj decides to deliver a package for Maya. She knocked on the door to see it open. Confuse, she wonder why it was unlock. She walk inside calling for Maya, but their was no response. She wonder if Maya was just sleeping, and forgot to lock the door.

She sigh, Arjun did say shes forget full at times. She walk to Maya room, to see it cracked open. She look to see Maya talking to herself. But what surprise her we're the many pictures of Arjun on her wall. Shock, she step back. " what is this?" She says, she turn to leave. When the floor made a crack. She quickly panicked and ran.

She was unaware of Maya seeing her hair exiting the door. Maya knit her brows. " who was that? Why we're they in my house?" She questioned

It wasn't long before Arjun, call her asking if Saanj drop the gift. Maya look at the table to see the silver gift. She wonder if Saanj saw her room. She says if she did then she would most likely tell Arjun. She says Arjun can't know about her little obsession.

Elsewhere, when Saanj enter her house, she took a deep breath and call Arjun. At first Arjun didn't pick up, but when he did she asks if he was home. " yeah, what's up?"

" Aarjun!, I have to tell you something, can I come over?"

" you know you don't have to ask"

Few minutes later Saanj was over his house. She was pacing in his living room. Arjun raise a brow " why do you seem trouble?".

Saanj look at Arjun, " I don't know how to say this."

" say what?"

" when I went to Maya place, I saw her room."

" OK?"

" she...she had pictures of you on the wall"

Arjun laughs " it's natural for her to have my picture, we're dating "

Saanj sat down " yes, but multiples. Thats weird Arjun"

Arjun look at Saanj worry face. He ressures her that she probably didn't see right. Saanj was adamant, but Arjun brush her argument and told her she needs to relax. She protest, but he sush her.

The next day Arjun enter Maya house and ask if she got the gift. Maya nod, she showed him the necklace and the saree he design. She told him she will go and put it on. And he nod , while drinking water, arjun had to pee. He search for the bathroom and pass maya room. It was wide open.

He could see maya in the mirror checking herself. He observe the room, and saw nothing out of the ordinary, and sigh before going to the bathroom. What he didn't see was Maya smiling, before he pass by h er room. Few hours later, Arjun told Saanj their was no picture in her room. Saanj was shock. " I'm telling you Arjun I saw it.".

" you probably imagine the whole thing"

" no I didn't, something is off here. I'm sure she must have hide it . I'm possitive "

Arjun had enough. " look , stop accusing Maya of every small thing that happen. She's not crazy, and I didn't see any pictures of me, which is sad, but enough is enough "

When he said this their was a pause before saanj quietly agreed.

Two days later, Saanj drop the accusation. It wasn't long before she went to work. While working Maya came to her job. Her boss, asks if Maya was here for business. Maya didn't even spare him, she walk to Saanj desk and asks Saanj to have tea with her. Saanj was surprise, but non the less agreed.

When they reach a nice tea shop. Maya got straight to the point. " I want you to stop being close to Arjun"

" what?"

" I know your not slow. You are Arjun bestfriend, but it's time you need to step down. He has a girlfriend now." She says

" i gave him space, that doesnt mean we cant hangout. if arjun wants to leave me, then he can go"

Maya order tea before telling her about her visit to her house. She told Saanj she saw her look in her room. She asks if she saw anything, and told her even if she did. It makes no difference because Arjun won't listen to her.

Saanj eyes widen. When the tea arrive Maya took a sip, and check her watch. She observe Saanj, before smirking " I will tell you now. You better stop playing with fire, or you will get burnt"

" are you threatening me... Maya?!"

Maya watch her, before sipping

Saanj, stare at her, " I think my service is not needed anymore"

" not here or in Arjun life" Maya finished

Saanj was now angry, she was unaware of Arjun entering the shop a nd walking over. She grab her tea and splash it on Maya face " come back to reality Maya. Arjun will always be in my life, you can't change that. If you can't even get over that then you are not right for him".

Arjun agrily shouts Saanj name, making her freeze. Maya secretly smile, before wiping her face.

To be continued...

saipriyanka thumbnail
Wonderful writing waiting for next part
👍🏼
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome parts. You updated all so fast :) I loved the way Maya is manipulating Arjun and Saanjh in past. Poor Arjun regrets his mistakes now! Just wished you would have shown a bit of how Arjun and Maya fell in love more. But that photoshoot scene was amazing!👏

Continue soon! 😃
angelk1 thumbnail

Part 5

Flashback

Arjun repent Saanj for throwing tea on Maya. Saanj tried explaining saying she agitate her, but Arjun stops her " you say Maya have been acting weird, but your the one that's been weird. I just don't get you"

Saanj wasn't amused " Arjun just listen for a second."

" no Saanj, this pointing fingers on Maya will end today. If you value our friendship, then apologize to Maya"

" Arjun you don't really mean th-"

Arjun cross his arm, " yes I do"

Saanj turn to Maya who was so staring at her, Saanj could see her lip twitching, trying not to smile. She groan, before apologizing. Arjun smile, and asks Maya if she forgive her. Maya nods, just then Arjun got a phone call. He excuse himself before leaving.

Maya starts to clap getting Saanj attention. She was sitting comfortably " didn't I tell you he wouldn't listen to you. I have Arjun under my grasp, when I call he comes running. Even til now, he took my side over yours.That is why, This friendship you have will be broken soon. no more Saanj in his life."

Saanj told Maya that Arjun is just going on a phase. She says his infatuated by her and also being on her level. She says once his at her level, then what. Arjun won't need her, he will realize that a person don't have to be rich to have a happy life. Maya laughs.

" a phase, shall we bet on it"

Saanj shook her head " I would never bet on Arjun, especially when Im right."

" don't be so sure"

Saanj before leaving says " Arjun may not love me now, because he can't see what's in front of him. I know because his an idiot." She laughs " an ambitious idiot, even so, I will protect him and show him what a pure love is. One that doesn't ask for anything else."

Maya snarl, " wise words coming from someone who has her heart broken" she said, watching Saanj leave .

End flashback

Saanj dad walks in, and told Arjun to leave. He wasn't yelling or angry, he was just tierd. Arjun sigh and leave. He was guilty, and felt awful. He sat down and prayed near the small shrine, built. He promise when Saanj is better he will start over with her, he will recandle their friendship and try What ever feelings he never had the chance to explore.

Elsewhere,

Doctor petal was watching Maya through the glass window. At the moment Maya was staring at nothing. They had gave her a chalk to right what ever she's feeling on the wall. They hope it will work.

Maya staring at the wall was starting to see Arjun face. She soften, and walk to the wall touching it. She turn when she heard Arjun voice, telling her to have a drink with him. And she heard her laughter while drunk. Suddenly she had a flashback.

Flashback

Arjun was laughing with some of his friend's. He was happy that he won the photo shoot. They said their good byes and start head home. While walking, he notice someone running in the dark. He became scared. At first he thought it was a ghost, but as the person came closer to the light he realize it was just Maya. She wasn't looking so good, she looked really scared.

" Maya?"

Maya seeing him, ran straight to him, and hug him. Arjun was surprise. " please don't let him hurt me, please" she says

Arjun raise a brow " Maya calm down, who is after yoU? Tell me?"

Arjun body froze when she look up at him with tears. The street light making her look even more cute. At the moment he was lost in her eyes. Is it wrong to want to hold her, knowing she's terrified right now, he thought. " my father " she says

Arjun snap out of it shock. He asked her why her father would want to hurt her, but Maya staid quiet. She compose herself, when she realize what she was doing.and went back to her poker face. " it's nothing, forget what I said"

" Maya, it can't be nothing. You we're petrified not to long ago"

Maya turn her back to him " I'm fine now, so just go away"

As soon as she started walking, Arjun grab her hand. " what are you doing?" She asks " where we going?"

Arjun ignored her and drag her to the nearest bar. Maya was now confuse " why am I here?"

" you need to loosen up a bit, this is the perfect place to do so."

Maya glares at him, " I refuse to be in this aweful place. Now if you excuse me, I will leave."

Arjun quickly held her hand tight. If looks could kill, Arjun would have been dead about now. " let go"

" no"

" Mr.sharma, if you don't let go right now, I will not only scream. I will charge you for kidnap "

Arjun quickly let go " come on Maya, just one drink that's all."

Maya remembered seeing her father in her apartment. She shivered. She look at Arjun smiling face and sigh " one cup and that's it"

Arjun grin " that's all I ask for"

To be continued...

Whats this seems like Arjun has something planned, Maya drinking what could possibly go wrong. Will Maya finally start to talk and go deeper into her an Arjun relationship? We won't know until next time.
angelk1 thumbnail

Part 6

Arjun was surprise that Maya can drink. One minute she was drinking a cup, and the next she started drinking another and another. She was telling him about her luck, and how she wish she had a different life style. " Maya, I think you had enough, let's go" he says

Maya drunkly shook her glass, saying no. Arjun sigh, I never knew she was a light drinker, I will definetly remember that. Arjun called her name so they can leave, but Maya shush him, " d-do ywu?- hear that?"

" hear what?"

Suddenly Maya started laughing, it was so loud it got everyone's attention. She turn to the men on the other table and called him a clown. The men got up, " what did you say!!"

When he spoke Maya start to laugh " your body so big, but your voice is so tiny. Hhaha, you are a clown" she dared

" Maya enough" Arjun says

The men turn red, when he heard people laughing. He grab Maya hand " how dare you touch me. Remove your hand before I get my body guard.", she says pointing to arjun

" Me?"

"Him?" The men laugh, " what is he gonna do" he says before flicking Arjun forehead.

Arjun told him to stop, but the men continued while holding Maya.as soon as he was about to flick for the third time, Arjun upper kick his hand, causing him to let go. The men tried hitting him, but Arjun Dodge, and punched his jaw. Maya was clapping in the background, cheering for Arjun.

It wasn't long before the owner told them to leave. While on the streets, Maya climb on something, trying to balance. Arjun told her to get down, but she told him to stop being a loser. She continued laughing, giving Arjun a headache. " if your going to do that at least let me hold your hand" he says

Maya stop and agreed. " when I was younger, I never had any friends, I was always in the house. Either studying, or taking care of my mom. I could never do the things friends do... like taking selfie or going out to the movies, and even goIng on a date."

Maya sigh " I want to go and do that, I want a friend, someone that understands me. " " anyway, I don't hate you Arjun, I just envy you"

Arjun stops, and looks at her sad face " envy me?"

Maya nods " your always positive, and have a friendly vibe. Lets not forget, you have many friends and experiences."

Arjun never thought of it like that. Sure his everything Maya says, but he also has flaws. He stop and took out his phone. " give me your phone"

" why?"

" just give it" he says

Maya took her phone. When he grab it, he puts his number on her contact list . " now we are friends ", he says

Maya smiles. Arjun was taken by her smile. She jump with excitement almost falling, but Arjun pull her to him, causing her to hit his chest. And her hair brushing his face. Maya looks up and Arjun looks down. She blush, " thank you" she says

" no problem "

Maya advert her eyes, before looking at him with a tinted cheek. She tiptoed and kiss his cheeks. Arjun eyes widen, but understood. It wasn't long before she separate herself from him, and demand something from him. Arjun lean closer when she ushers him. She whispered and he laughs " seriously Maya"

She nods, Arjun bends down and she climbs up. Maya snakes her arm around his shoulder, while Arjun puts his hand under her foot. He could tell she was relaxed. Arjun decides to have a little fun by running. When he did, Maya starts to giggle, it soon turn to laughter. Arjun smile while looking back at Maya.

End of flashback

Doctor petal wonder if she's remembering something. He watch as Maya took the chalk and starts to write. He squint, but finally got it. She was writing down Arjun name, and drawing his face. He realize he will have to do something since Maya is cracking. Maybe get Arjun to speak to her, remiscing their time together, and Saanj. So she can confess. He wonder if that's the key , he didn't know, but will give it a try.

angelk1 thumbnail

Part 7

The next day Arjun came back to the hospital. Saanj parents told him to leave from here. Arjun refuse telling them he just wants to see Saanj. Her mother start causing a scene saying his a murderer, and to rot with his girlfriend. Her mother says if he knew how much Saanj suffered because of him.

She says Saanj has always kept it in. supporting him and smiling around when ever he brings his boss around. Never once did she complain when he ask for a favor for Maya. Even though my poor daughter was hurting, she always tried her best to make you happy. She chuckles, " you are very dense Arjun, your a smart boy, but you couldn't even see another person's heart. You saw Maya's , but why isn't you couldn't see how much Saanj love you"

Arjun was now shock. " Saanj loves me?"

Her father nod " since she was young she had always love you. I remember when she came running through the door, talking about a brave boy that stood up for her when some boy ruined her artwork."

Arjun remembered that day.

Flashback

Arjun was at the playground. He was climbing the swing after some kid challenge him. All the children cheered for him, and he smirk. He could see it, the top. He put one hand on the pole and swung himself up, before stand proud and tall. He look at the boy below smirking " you loose"

The children chant his name. Arjun while looking around, notice a little girl about his age painting near the slide. He was curious to know what she was painting. He watch as a boy knock her painting, saying she should have fun instead of doing homework. Arjun could tell the girl was about to cry, he quickly jump down surprising the other kids and walk to the girl.

" hey! Big head what's your deal" he asks

The boy stare at Arjun " who are you?"

" I am Arjun, her friend "

Both kids look at him " friend? "

Arjun puts a hand on her shoulder " yes friend, I saw what you did to her drawing. Apologize or you will get it"

The boy laugh " what are you her body guard. "

" no, didn't you hear my intro earlier. Arjun... her..friend" he says

" I know that" the boy shouts, he told Him he was leaving, but Arjun stops him. He glares at the boy and told him to apologize. When he didn't, Arjun bends down and grab some sand. Then he pour it on the boys head. Getting sand on his hair.

The boy shock, starts to cry. Before running to tell the teacher. When he was gone. He turn to Saanj " don't cry because of that loser. He has no right to tell you what to do. So next time instead of crying, stand up for yourself...OK" he smile

Saanj surprise, smile. Saanj stretched her hand " m-my name is saanjana"

Arjun thought about it, he told her saanjana is long he will just call her Saanj for short. Saanj nod. " I'm Arjun sharma, your new best friend "

End of flashback

" I didn't know...I didn't thi-"

" enough, I don't want to see you here. Leave please" she says with tears

Arjun sadly leaves. When he reached his house he saw his mom and Ayaan talking. He imagined Saanj with them laughing at something ayaan said. He really missed the good times they had. He remembered when things started going bad for him. he wonder if it was really worth it, fame and success. If it was worth loosing the people he care about to get there.

Four month ago...

Maya was sleeping so soundly until the sunlight hit her face. She stir and open her eyes. Wondering what happend. She flip her hair from her face, and blink twice. Then she roll around to come face to face with Arjun. Surprise she tried recalling what happend. When everything came back to her, she silently lean forward and watch him sleep.

She crack a smile, recalling Arjun saying they we're friend's. Maya look at her pinky and smile. She remembered Arjun later on making a pinky promise with her. She snapped out of it, when she heard Arjun phone vibrating near the night light. Looking at Arjun, who was turning, she quietly reached for his phone and saw Saanj name.

Maya suddenly felt something bubbling in her stomach. He open it to see Saanj and his picture as his screen saver. She became jealous. The phone kept ringing on Maya hand. Maya look at Arjun before pressing the end button. Then she turn it off and silently went back to looking at Arjun.

Sadly, the peace and quiet didn't last. Maya heard a knock, soon follow by her mom opening the door " may-" , she froze when she saw Arjun sleeping on the floor beside her bed. " what's this?" She says

Maya sat up when Arjun finally woke up. He look around until his eyes land on Maya. He wonder what he was doing with Maya. He gave her a questionable look, but Maya focus was on her mom " what is it you want?"

Jhanvi, told her to forget it. Before closing the door. Once gone, the room was silent. Both felt awkward. " what happend yesterday?" He asks

Maya stood up with only a white shirt on. It was long enough to reach her knee. " I'm surprise Mr.sharma, I was the one intoxicated, yet I was able to remember everything. How is it you can't remember when you weren't even drunk"

Arjun felt embarrassed. He got up and told her he should leave. Maya stop moving. Arjun grab his things and phone, " last night" she says stopping Arjun.

Maya thought of something to say. She just didn't want Arjun to leave yet, after he declared they we're friends. The only thing she could think of was to stall. " you did something"

" I did something?" Now Arjun was confuse. He wonder if what he did was a good thing or bad.

Maya nods. Arjun ask her what he did, but Maya staid silent. Arjun watch her walk to her closet. He look away when he saw Maya nice legs bare. Maya spoke saying he can leave. Arjun surprise told her he won't go until she tell him what he did.

Maya smirk in the closet. When she came out, he ask her if he did something wrong. Maya says " we will talk over breakfast"

" breakfast" he mumbles,following her.Arjun wonder why she's acting strange all of a sudden.

To be continued...
poojakondal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow nice story keep it up 👍🏼...
angelk1 thumbnail

Part 8

Arjun felt awkward sitting besides Maya and her mom. They we're eating silently, and Maya would look up at him while smiling when his eating. Arjun turn to her mom, and told her the food was good. Her mom surprise, thank him. She look at her daughter and ask Arjun if he was dating.

Both Maya and Arjun choke on their food. Maya glared at her mom, but she just smile. Arjun realize she was still waiting on an answer. " no, Saanj teases me about that too. She's always nagging saying I should settle down. " he chuckles

Maya stop moving her fork. Her mom raise a brow and ask whose Saanj. Arjun smile and went on about Saanj being his best friend, and his rock. Maya out of anger accidently. Cut her hand while eating her pancake.

Arjun stops, and ask if she was fine. Maya got up and walk to the kitchen sink. It wasn't long before Arjun left. Her mom says " Arjun is a keeper. If I we're you I wouldn't let anyone have him."

Maya wipe her hand " I don't need advice coming from a broken women" she says

Her mom frown " I understand ", she turn to leave, but Maya felt bad and apologize. She told her mom, she will ask Arjun out, but when she does it he can't refuse.

Jhanvi told her, he talks fondly of his friend. She might be a problem for them. Maya staid quiet. She thought about it before speaking " I will have to keep Arjun near, where I will moniter." She new the best way to do that.

Meanwhile, Arjun stop when he realize she forgot to tell him what he did. He brushed it aside and went home to change. When he arrived, ayan open the door and told him, his wife is very angry at him.

Arjun playfully smack ayan and walk in. Their sitting on the couch was Saanj, her hand was wrapped around the pillow, while watching tv. Arjun ask aya why she was angry. Ayan whistle, and shake his phone, and point to the food on the table.

Arjun look and saw his favorite food. Then he saw the banner that says congratulation. He smack his forehead and curse under his breath. He quietly walk to Saanj while ayan lean on the kitchen wall.

" Saanj" he says sitting down

When she didn't respond, he tried again. Saanj puts the pillow down and got up. Arjun grab her hand and pulls her down. Surprise, she glares at him. " listen Saanj, I'm sor-"

" ayan, can you tell this person that I'm not speaking to him"

" bhai, you heard her"

Saanj got up again, but Arjun pulls her down " look I didn't know you we're gonna do something like this."

Saanj remove her hand and got up, this time move before Arjun touch her. She walk to the table, and Arjun followed, asking her to talk. Saanj ignores him " ayan tell Arjun, to check his phone. He will see the text message and miss call last night."

Ayan look at Arjun " you heard her, check the phone"

Arjun grab his phone, and realize it was turned off. He puts it on to see missed call from Saanj and the message she was referring too. " I don't know how my phone turned off. My battery probably turned off."

Saanj thought about it. But got angry " ayan can you ask Arjun where he was last night, that he couldn't even charge his phone."

Ayan turn to his brother " when you walk in I smelt perfume on you, by any chance were you with a women" he says smirking

Saanj froze, she look at Arjun waiting for his respond. Arjun glares at ayan. Promising to beat him when his done. Ayan just smile even more. Arjun told Saanj their was many female at the bar. So the perfume Could have got on his shirt. Saanj grab some of the dish to throw it away. But Arjun stops her, he told her he will eat it.

Just then his phone rang, he answered and say he was on his way. He ask Saanj if she would pack it for him, for lunch. She sigh before agreeing. When done, he told Saanj he will make it up to her, and leave.

Ayan says " bhai has been getting busy. Thats a good thing. His starting to take his work seriously. "

Saanj smile " I agree"

Meanwhile, when Arjun walk in everyone was clapping. He wonder why. He walk to his desk to see it gone. He search around, but couldn't find it. Maya stops him " Mr.sharma, if your looking for your desk, it in my office "

"What?...why"

Maya told him his work and design he did. Has made the headline. A lot of international people want it. " who would have thought you had talent for fashion"

Arjun, was surprise. The design he made with Saanj help was popular. Maya smile and told him to come to her office.when he did, she showed him a desk polished and clean. " because of your design our company has been on the spot light. That is why I promoted you, as an assistant manager. You will be close, and we will discuss everything together. You will design and still do photo shoot."

Arjun was on sky nine. He was extremely happy right now. Maya walk near him, and touch his shoulder " do I make myself clear Arjun " she whispered

Arjun stare at her, he was surprise she called his name. He smile and hug her, thanking her. Maya smirk, now I got you, she thought. Enjoying his warmth.

To be continued...