Mitali nag article... Changed from pinky UpDTD

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A date to remember...
Nov 1, 2011, 12.00AM IST

Today is a unique date, no doubt,with it being 1.11.11. It's even more special for andMORE Media who is basking in the glory of its one year completion and is all set to celebrate it with a grand bash 'One Date 1.11.11 One Evening'.One of the highlights of the day happens to be the re-launch of a period epic play Mohenjodaro, written by playwright Akashaditya Lama, who says, "Mohenjodaro not only has made it to one of the most prestigious theatre festivals of Kolkata, Nandikar International Theatre Festival but has also been selected for Kalidas Natya Samaroh of Ujjain."Director Kulvinder Bakshish says,"I can proudly boast about the fact that ours would be the only play that's promoting some of the rare and dying art forms of Indian arts like the Manipuri dance form Kaibu Lumjao and also the martial arts form ThangTa."Small screen star Aman Yatan Verma, is a new entrant in the play, along with theatre veteran Ashok Banthia and actress Mitali Nag. "I have been associated with Mohenjodaro before. This time around there's a change in the lead cast and Aman is joining the gang, so I am really looking forward to sharing the stage with him," says Mitali. Add to that, a soulful performance by Sufi Singer Kavita Seth that is surely going to leave everyone spell-bound. Says she, "There's always a different connect with my fans while I am performing live." A flute performance by renowned flautist Ronu Majumdar will be the icing on the cake.Along with the celebrations, andMORE Media will also announce the launch of 'IVU Performing Arts' which will offer our-hour non-stop entertainment shows across the length and breadth of the nation promoting the message of oneness. Says Basavrag Aursang, the man behind the venture, "We are excited to kick-start our initiative with the first show that will be non-ticketed in Mumbai at Rangsharda Auditorium as a gesture of goodwill to all our supporters."
Edited by bebo10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What Does This Have To Pinky Can Some Explain Please...
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

What Does This Have To Pinky Can Some Explain Please...

Article of Pinki:

'Afsar Bitiya' to unveil Pinky's drama in the upcoming episodes
February 22, 2012

Arvind Babbl's drama series titled
"Afsar Bitiya" that is aired on
"Zee TV" has been getting
interesting day by day. Now, with
the upcoming episodes of the
show, you will see Pinky feeling
insecure and jealous after seeing
the increasing intimacy between
Pintu and Krishna.
Further, after learning about
Pintu and Krishna's increasing
intimacy, Pinky will feel jealous
and take a step towards it which
will be drastic.
Here is the real dope to it –
Everybody including Pintu will
appreciate Krishna during the
interview but no one encourages
Pinky, she will be seen moving
around lonely and upset. And this
will dishearten Pinky.
Furthermore, after getting back
home, Pinky will get more upset
on seeing the growing affection
of Pintu with Krishna which will
upset her and she will try to
commit suicide.
Pinky will attempt to kill her by
injuring herself with a knife and
then she will be taken to the
hospital. In the few upcoming
episodes, the show will unveil
the drama that Pinky will create.

I know it has already been aired but you asked so i haved posted it, i changed the article from pinky to krishna.
Edited by bebo10 - 12 years ago