WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 130

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 130

Hope This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Tbh, this is ITV and yeh inn dono ki shaadi nahi karwayenge. In my opinion. Otherwise harini wouldn't have woken up. They might be taking a lot of things from that show but kuch cheezein hain jo nahi hongi, since ITV serials ki saari cheezein almost similar hoti hain.

There's also a strong reason why it follow guddi because same thing is happening in the akshara show, where the tracks are exactly the same since a very long time now. From FL falling in love to being hurt by ML to getting out of the house to divorce, sab kuch same chal raha hai. 

It's like, ishaan savi will have so many probs, then harini will wake up and they'll have to stay with each other and they'll reconcile in the process. Typical itv stuff. Repeated tracks. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes plot is similar but then savi cannot become an IAS officer .., 2 stories are having parallel tracks .. but they are not similar stories .. In one story the FL is about to become a lawyer and has a stable internship / job … plus ability to live in a hostel .. make friends .. attend friend ki birthday party I don’t know how long they both can take the same tracks

To show her becoming an IAS officer they have to show leap .. in guddi the girl was 12 pass .. so she had her entire graduation journey shown in the series .. the IPS track was in leap 

Edited by Aadi04 - 24 days ago
adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
writers are in love with bechari savi so I don't thinks she'll become IAS officer anytime soon. she is yet to hear back vice chancellor she wrote that letter to and now that she'll be busy with divorce drama and horrible horini waking up, I don't think proving herself innocent of the question paper leak, sitting for her economics exams again and upsc prelims are on her list of priorities. sigh
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adsays

writers are in love with bechari savi so I don't thinks she'll become IAS officer anytime soon. she is yet to hear back vice chancellor she wrote that letter to and now that she'll be busy with divorce drama and horrible horini waking up, I don't think proving herself innocent of the question paper leak, sitting for her economics exams again and upsc prelims are on her list of priorities. sigh

Savi will ever become an IAS officer smiley37

At this rate she will never become smiley37....ITV's bakwas lala land smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why did they have to take savi .. kisi aur ladki ki journey dikha dete .. badi savi is so annoying.. chhoti savi was adorable and wanted to be a police officer .. just last moment Mei Sai ne Patti pada di .. and tada .. ab Toh lagta hai graduation bhi nahi karegi

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Why did they have to take savi .. kisi aur ladki ki journey dikha dete .. badi savi is so annoying.. chhoti savi was adorable and wanted to be a police officer .. poor last moment Mei Sai ne Patti pada di .. and tada .. ab Toh lagta hai graduation bhi nahi karegi

So true 👍 

I can hardly believe this " Mahanatha ki moorthy " is " Sairat's love child smiley37

Kaise kya ho gaya ...Choti Savi was so adorable this Savi irritates me smiley37....Annoying 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Why did they have to take savi .. kisi aur ladki ki journey dikha dete .. badi savi is so annoying.. chhoti savi was adorable and wanted to be a police officer .. poor last moment Mei Sai ne Patti pada di .. and tada .. ab Toh lagta hai graduation bhi nahi karegi

This is not our Savi... She might be Chhavi or some other chick but apni Savi toh Aria hi hai

Aadi04 thumbnail

Exactly.. I feel like switching off tv when I see this savi who is such a despot ..  upar se Sai bhi uske sar nariyal fod rahi hogi