Poll

Has Ani realized his love for Jhanak?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

In yesterday’s episode we saw Ani having a monologue about surrendering to fate. He suggested that wedding to Arshi was his destiny… Does that mean that it’s not his desire anymore? Is he in love with Jhanak? Or is he simply having second thoughts? Pls cast your vote..

IMHO - those chandeliers his fiancée wore and his future MIL’s congenial behavior could have pushed him to rethinksmiley37smiley37 

Spl mention Vidhya - the poll was her ideasmiley20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Done 

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

In yesterday’s episode we saw Ani having a monologue about surrendering to fate. He suggested that wedding to Arshi was his destiny… Does that mean that it’s not his desire anymore? Is he in love with Jhanak? Or is he simply having second thoughts? Pls cast your vote..

IMHO - those chandeliers his fiancée wore and his future MIL’s congenial behavior could have pushed him to rethinksmiley37smiley37 

Spl mention Vidhya - the poll was her ideasmiley20

I've become like Ani, donno wt option to choose smiley37

I wanna say 1, bt i feel its 3smiley44

Edited by parna21 - 14 days ago
Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parna21

I've become like Ani, donno wt option to choose smiley37

smiley37smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I think he doesn’t want it to end abruptly in rush yetsmiley36 that’s y he is shocked of suddenly cancelling of wedding… family & Jhanak won’t allow that easily..

Or may be Arshi tells her I will marry Ani if u leave the house permanently smiley40 smiley40 so Madam leaves with her mini bag & Ani is helpless & can’t stop her at that moment .….smiley19

He will be like let her get away first.. I will tell something & go behind smiley37 main pehle bhi zhoot  smiley16 bol chuka hoon smiley37

Ani now leaves on lies smiley16smiley15

Edited by samarp2 - 13 days ago
parna21 thumbnail

Hey u gave multiple answer optionsmiley31

I am picking both nowsmiley4

adsays thumbnail
i think the monologue at the very least suggested he isn't in love with arshi anymore
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Ani here be like don’t disturb us smiley42smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C60p7vwPFUP/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

If this isn’t love then what it issmiley36… Tejas had predicted this Ani even way before smiley36

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Voted..smiley20

He is confusing us too, all the option looks like answersmiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parna21

Hey u gave multiple answer optionsmiley31

I am picking both nowsmiley4

He picked Arshi long back and his folks were extremely happy with the alliance .. suddenly j came along and he felt attracted to her inner beauty and innocence and babu ji dhadaam se gir pade ishq mein!

Srishti dropped the bombshell about Rahul.. He had first hand knowledge about J’s friendship with Rahul and Srishti’s input forced him to back off.. but the heart wants what it wants 🙂☺️

As someone mentioned earlier he’s image conscious too, does not want disrupt the bachi kuchi shanti in that mad house!
Also he wants to continue his relationship with Arshi  and keep her happy as  he’s sure that atleast she loves him dearly ., thus, he’s resigned to his fate

Yesterday’s outburst: mein pyar ka natak nahin karta etc.. were all for our princess J only😍

verdict: He’s  been in love with Jhanak for sometime now but pretends to be oblivious 

Ps:  I feel  he also thinks J is too young for him to pursue anything beyond affection, so he suppresses his feelings..but it’s getting out of control now..

maybe it’s just me😉👆

Edited by Edkv74 - 13 days ago