Disgusting. Good on Elismiley32

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 days ago

What happened to his mega movie 100% starring super star shenaaz gill

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope that was scripted.  Otherwise what a jerk!   

As for respecting or not respecting the show, what a pile a 💩.  Talent shows are basically big public auditions.  Nobody watches these shows expecting the best singer or dancer or comedian.  They watch it to see how everyone does.  Mediocre or even bad performances is part of the concept of the show and the audience understands that.  It’s even part of the entertainment factor of the show.  Sajid Khan was being overdramatic because he probably got a bonus on his paycheck to be an a$$hole.  Maybe since he knows people won’t forget his MeToo controversy he’s going for the villain of Bollywood persona now.  

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I hope that was scripted.  Otherwise what a jerk!   

As for respecting or not respecting the show, what a pile a 💩.  Talent shows are basically big public auditions.  Nobody watches these shows expecting the best singer or dancer or comedian.  They watch it to see how everyone does.  Mediocre or even bad performances is part of the concept of the show and the audience understands that.  It’s even part of the entertainment factor of the show.  Sajid Khan was being overdramatic because he probably got a bonus on his paycheck to be an a$$hole.  Maybe since he knows people won’t forget his MeToo controversy he’s going for the villain of Bollywood persona now.  

I use to like Sajid humor til he started making fun and disrespectful. He use to make fun of dilip Kumar so much

here he crossed the line with ritesh, not sure if this was scripted or not.

https://youtu.be/_HhyMK_qVzI?si=7rlNTAS4BO58JJi1

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He'll be screaming much louder when death strikes, and it will be too late to turn himself and go back

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is it new? After all that he gets the chance to be a judge & talk big at the same time? I don't think eli, Kapil, Akshay any of them really liked what he said no matter how much he tried to butter them up saying that show made them.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

I would be surprised if Sajid Khan is liked in the filmindustry circles that matter, but he is cheap to pay so now given some superficial importance in a superficial show...and as long as enough people watch this show...well, he uses it.

Reading about him reminds me his sister and I wonder what exactly Farah does...also judge? No directing ambitions anymore???

Edited by Clochette - 13 days ago