Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Hey guys...here's another FF. I know after reading this, you might have a few questions but please be patient...the upcoming chapters will bring you the answers. Well, here you go. Hope you like it.

"I love you", Angad whispered tenderly and nestled close to the woman beside him, wrapping his arms around her affectionately. He watched intently as her ears turned a scarlet pink when his breath caressed it.

Gazing at her fondly, he teased "Is someone blushing already?" "You are one enigma! Four years into courtship, and yet you blush like a girl in her early teens" he took a long pause as the wind brushed her long locks 

' Wasn't she a sight to behold' he thought but suppressed himself from voicing them. Instead, he decided to take a playful jab " Ab teen nahi rahi aap mademoiselle, buddi ho gayi ho..You are 23 now!" Angad chuckled as he played with her locks. 

Oops, that was a bad move! His hand was taken from the locks and pushed.

'What did you say Mr. Angad Singh Akdoo Brar', the woman stood up and turned to face him, her large doe-like eyes giving an accusatory look. "Mein buddi ho gayi hoon? .If I am old then what are you....you are two years older than me..! You are ancient! and she burst into a bout of laughter, that sounded like the church bells clanging on Christmas Eve.

'Ugh! What a lame joke' Angad commented.

"Yaa...lame like you!" the woman chortled at her own joke. 

Angad gave an exasperated chuckle at her silliness and looked at her as though she was the most beautiful being he'd ever met.

Well, one couldn't blame Angad. She was indeed beautiful; a beauty that embraced serenity. Her large hazel eyes which occupied half of her tiny face, held a child-like curiosity and mirth. Her lips would remind Angad of a rosebud, just about to bloom. And her hair...her long thick tresses ...he loved them the most...it was the color of the midnight sky...just like the eyes that savored them. And yes, she was so tiny that Angad always thought she'd easily fit in his pocket or in the folds of his pag.

Angad loved her...a sort of devotion, admiration, adoration...he didn't know what his love contained...all he knew was he had never felt so for anyone before and would never feel the same for anyone after. She was his ever-after...he smiled as he looked at the small stone, the shape of a flower glistening on her ring finger.

'You are a menace, you know' Angad said causing the woman to pause and look at him.

'Why, may I ask Monsieur Singh'

' Your love for orange blossoms, of course, Mademoiselle!', Angad retorted playfully. 'How I wish you'd loved roses or lilies instead, I'd have bought you bouquets more often! 

' Well, no bouquet amounts to your love Monsieur Singh....but if you are buying me a bouquet, get me the ones with orange blossoms and...hmmm.. baby's breath..that's optional you know' she chuckled

'Of course, I know, Mademoiselle', smirked Angad. 'Why do you think I proposed to you in mid-Jan, the time when they bloom?! Even then poor Pam had to go searching high and low to find a florist who made bouquets out of orange blossoms! Now, I've begun to think you probably love those orange blossoms more than me!"

The woman looked at him with utmost affection and replied ' Bring me lilies or roses...or come to me empty-handed, I'd still say 'YES', a thousand times over..kyunki mujhe Angad Singh Brar ke sivaay kuch nahi chahiye...orange blossoms bhi nahi'

Angad looked into her sincere eyes, and his own welled up with tears; tears laden with a thousand emotions. He got up, pulled her towards him and as she crashed into his chest, he slid the curtain of hair that covered her eyes, looked into them, and spoke in the softest, most alluring deep voice:

' My love, I am nothing but a wanderer,

Let me build a home in those hazel depths,

And see life unfold 

And death retreat

To see the orange blossoms bloom'

Saying so, he kissed her forehead and continued ardently, tears threatening to escape his dark eyes 'Angad Singh Brar is wholely and solely yours...and he will bring you all the world's orange blossoms and adorn your hair if your heart desires it....I-I love you Tara..." and tears of bliss escaped her hazel eyes.

Angad kept looking at his Tara, with inexpressible joy. But the joy slowly morphed into shock and then desperation.....and cries of help ...as his vision blurred Tara's face, just like the ripples of a stream deforming the picturesque star-lit midnight sky.

Edited by Athz - 9 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Omg! Yeh kya tha… my heart just burst with joy and broke into pieces at the same time. Too curious to read more… don’t leave us hanging 😭🥹

Athz thumbnail

Hehe...the next chapter will have the first set of answers Apuniji smiley4...the person you are waiting for will make an entry soon

Amanita09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Omg I'm so confused yet so intruiged at the same time. smiley5

Angad is soo romantic.smiley27

Athz thumbnail

The next part will clear your confusion smiley31. Thanks a ton for readingsmiley27

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

Hey guys...here's another FF. I know after reading this, you might have a few questions but please be patient...the upcoming chapters will bring you the answers. Well, here you go. Hope you like it.

"I love you", Angad whispered tenderly and nestled close to the woman beside him, wrapping his arms around her affectionately. He watched intently as her ears turned a scarlet pink as his breath caressed it.

Gazing at her fondly, he teased "Is someone blushing already?" "You are one enigma! Four years into courtship, and yet you blush like a girl in her early teens" he took a long pause as the wind brushed her long locks 

' Wasn't she a sight to behold' he thought but suppressed himself from voicing them. Instead, he decided to take a playful jab " Ab teen nahi rahi aap mademoiselle, buddi ho gayi ho..You are 23 now!" Angad chuckled as he played with her locks. 

'What did you say Mr. Angad Singh Akdoo Brar', the woman stood up and turned to face him, her large doe-like eyes giving an accusatory look. "Mein buddi ho gayi hoon? .If I am old then what are you....you are two years older than me..! You are ancient! and she burst into a bout of laughter, that sounded like the church bells clanging on Christmas Eve.

Angad gave an exasperated chuckle at her silliness and looked at her as though she was the most beautiful being he'd ever met.

Well, one couldn't blame Angad. She was indeed beautiful; a beauty that embraced serenity. Her large hazel eyes which occupied half of her tiny face, held a child-like curiosity and mirth. Her lips would remind Angad of a rosebud, just about to bloom. And her hair...her long thick tresses ...he loved them the most...it was the color of the midnight sky...just like the eyes that savored them. And yes, she was so tiny that Angad always thought she'd easily fit in his pocket or in the folds of his pag.

Angad loved her...a sort of devotion, admiration, adoration...he didn't know what his love contained...all he knew was he had never felt so for anyone before and would never feel the same for anyone after. She was his ever-after...he smiled as he looked at the small stone, the shape of a flower glistening on her ring finger.

'You are a menace, you know' Angad said causing the woman to pause and look at him.

' Your love for orange blossoms, of course, Mademoiselle!', Angad retorted playfully. 'How I wish you'd loved roses or lilies instead, I'd have bought you bouquets more often! 

' Well, no bouquet amounts to your love Monsieur Singh....but if you are buying me a bouquet, get me the ones with orange blossoms and...hmmm.. baby's breath..that's optional you know' she chuckled

'Of course, I know, Mademoiselle', smirked Angad. 'Why do you think I proposed to you in mid-Jan, the time when they bloom?! Even then poor Pam had to go searching high and low to find a florist who made bouquets out of orange blossoms! Now, I've begun to think you probably love those orange blossoms more than me!"

The woman looked at him with utmost affection and replied ' Bring me lilies or roses...or come to me empty-handed, I'd still say 'YES', a thousand times over..kyunki mujhe Angad Singh Brar ke sivaay kuch nahi chahiye...orange blossoms bhi nahi'

Angad looked into her sincere eyes, and his own welled up with tears; tears laden with a thousand emotions. He got up, pulled her towards him and as she crashed into his chest, he slid the curtain of hair that covered her eyes, looked into them, and spoke in the softest, most alluring deep voice:

And see life unfold 

And death retreat

Saying so, he kissed her forehead and continued ardently, tears threatening to escape his dark eyes 'Angad Singh Brar is wholely and solely yours...and he will bring you all the world's orange blossoms and adorn your hair if your heart desires it....I-I love you Tara..." and tears of bliss escaped her hazel eyes.

Angad kept looking at his Tara, with inexpressible joy. But the joy slowly morphed into shock and then desperation.....and cries of help ...as his vision blurred Tara's face, just like the ripples of a stream deforming the picturesque star-lit midnight sky.

Note: 
Angad Singh Brar: Vijayendra Kumeria
Sahiba Kaur Monga: Himanshi Parashar

Tara Garg: Shrenu Parikh

Ok.... That was different 🥹

I m intrigued now. 😁

Please update next chapter soon

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Very interesting, can't wait for the next part

themasked thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Keerat

Originally posted by: Athz

"I love you", Angad whispered tenderly and nestled close to the woman beside him, wrapping his arms around her affectionately. He watched intently as her ears turned a scarlet pink as his breath caressed it.

And see life unfold 

And death retreat

Note: 
Angad Singh Brar: Vijayendra Kumeria
Sahiba Kaur Monga: Himanshi Parashar

Tara Garg: Shrenu Parikh

Loved this chapter.And the poem is really beautiful ❤️ 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Nice, please continue!!

Athz thumbnail