name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 10 days ago

The Episode starts with Naina saying we were asked to lie and blame Adi, we were blackmailed. Adi looks on. Malini says Naina is our next witness. Sanjeev says Rohit, either get ready to go to jail, else delete this video. Rohit deletes the video. Kishor thanks Sanjeev for saving them. Naina says Kavya is right, I have to live with this burden forever if I stay quiet. She tells them the truth of that night. She says Adi is innocent, he didn’t do anything wrong with me. Adi cries. The judge asks her to be sure of her statement. She says Rohit is blackmailing me with a video, someone asked me to blame Adi falsely and she will take care of the video. Lawyer misleads the court. Kishor and Sanjeev come. Kishor says I will give the statement. He tells the truth. Malini asks him who is that person. He says Amma ji. 

Everyone is shocked. Badi Amma says he is lying, Adi is my grandson. Giriraj says you have planned all this. Adi asks why did you do this. Giriraj says I will kill you. Kavya’s imagination ends.

Kishor says I don’t know the person, I got a call from unknown number. Kavya sees Badi Amma. Giriraj says it’s a political conspiracy. Kavya says someone might have personal enmity with you and Adi. Malini asks the judge to free Adi. The judge releases Adi of the charges. He says you can file a case against Naina. Adi says no, I don’t want to file any case against Naina, I know Naina, she is honest and nice girl, maybe she was helpless to do this, she can join me even now if she wants, thank you. Naina cries. Kavya and Malini hug Adi. Naina apologizes to Adi. She thanks Kavya for saving her from Rohit. Malini and Giriraj talk to the media. He says she should fight others’ cases also, my family is to serve the world. He laughs. They all dance on dhol.

Badi Amma says you couldn’t expose me. Kavya says you got saved, but how long, truth will come out. They come back home. Giriraj says I didn’t think I will see this day, I will make tea for my talented wife, I m incomplete without you. Everyone smiles.

Adi gets the jacket. He looks for Alka. Santu says she has taken Omi and gone out. Adi thinks where did she go. Anurag ties up Alka and asks her to swear on her baby. Santu asks Kavya to wear the blindfold and come. Adi records the message for Kavya. He promises to clear the blame on her name. He says I love you a lot. Santu goes. Adi asks Kavya to hear the recording. She picks the roses and thanks him. She plays the recording of Anurag and Alka. Adi and Kavya get shocked. Kavya thinks Anurag knows about that jacket. She asks does he have any connection with Omi’s death.

Thanks for update writer.

Do comment guys for forum rating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for your efforts and written updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful episode, finally the truth revealed and the reaction of Adi to final judgement was the highlight of the episode. The way Mishkat acted that scene was too good. It literally felt like real.

rakeshopg thumbnail

The SH track may have ended with Naina and her father being punished by court/police, even if for lesser sentence.

Even if Adi did not press charges against Naina, she was well aware of what she was doing (even if she was under pressure). How would one learn a lesson if not paid a price for his/her mistake?

Edited by rakeshopg - 10 days ago
rakeshopg thumbnail

As expected/predicted, Amma was not exposed. It was quite evident the way she/Anurag had planned every step.

Hopefully, the makers do not turn her +ve from here. That would be another worse thing to see after all what she did.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Giriraj and Malini seems to be turned +ve here. But, Giriraj may flip again later. If not, that will be another worse thing to see.

He has done too many crimes and even tried to kill people and if he goes free, that would be least expected.

Hopefully he ends up in jail and his role ends/comes back a better person.

Edited by rakeshopg - 10 days ago
rakeshopg thumbnail

Cannot believe Malini did not even regret for whatever she did. She was one of the main reason for the differences between Adi and Kavya and also Omi's death (in a way).

Her blackmailing/manipulation of Adi and instigating him against Kavya..etc.should be exposed. Kavya should be made aware of all that. That was so important.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Looks like its time for Anurag to exit. Must say, the actor has definitely done a good job for the role.

But, sadly Amma not exposed along with him. They should have exposed them together. May be there is still some more drama left before Amma get exposed.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Besides exposing Anurag, I think, there should be a proper closure to Navya's track and justice for Omi's death as well (especially how Anurag used Omi for expired medicine). 

They should also show the role of Giriraj for manipulating the records and closing the case.

Hopefully, the makers address this properly, after running this track for so long, instead of just forget about it with Anurag's exit.

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved how the actors are putting all their efforts doing the job marvellously but i felt yesterday editor were nkt good at execution