Shrimad Ramayan Daily episode discussion thread (10/5/24)

Episode Discussion

Posted: 17 days ago

• Daily Episode Discussion Threads will be created and maintained by the DT every day. The previous EDT's will be locked, but you can access these threads by clicking the "episode discussion" tag below the title of the thread

Please keep discussions limited to the episodes of that day as far as possible. Some references to previous episodes can be allowed for the sake of viable discussions. 

A few tips to keep in mind while commenting on this thread :

• Please use this thread ONLY to discuss the episodes, keeping chatting to the minimum. Refrain from bringing in off-topic, BTS (unless it is related to the show/episode), actor's SM posts, fans' SM posts or an actor's projects outside of this show. Such posts if found will be trashed and members can receive a warning. All such updates can either be shared in the Social Media thread or the character/actorโ€™s AT.

• Please do not post entire episode links cause this will be considered as copyright infringement 

• Please do not quote large posts/ posts with links/images/videos as these unnecessarily make the page heavy and difficult to load. You can edit the quote to the portion you are responding to or simply tag the member to respond to their post.

• Please refrain from using harsh, rude, or offensive language or hurting the sentiments of fellow members or any specific groups.

• Please do not bash or name-call/label any actor or character. Fun names or nicknames for characters are not allowed. Please refer to the characters with respect since these are mythological characters that have religious significance and are revered by many.

• Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members or fan groups. Ganging up against minority opinions or shaming members for posting their opinions/ moral policing is not okay. Avoid name-calling, using derogatory emojis or code names, instigating fan groups, making indirect snide remarks on another fan base/ member.

• Using profanity or abusive language is strictly disallowed.

• Do not make discriminatory posts shaming or mocking any particular group based on religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, caste, race, ethnicity, ability, intellect or any other form of discrimination.

• Please do not bring in comparisons with other shows or actors playing the same character in a different show. You can use the Ramayan Canon Thread for discussions on the text/ canon divergence.

• One Liners/Short Discussion: Detailed discussions on the episode can be conducted on the EDTs only, please post all one liners / short sentences / paragraphs regarding the episode in the Daily Episode Discussion Thread. If repetitive topics are found, they will be merged with the DDT.  

For additional rules please read the Rules.

In addition to these rules, IF CoC and Forum rules will apply at all times.  

For any further assistance or concerns, please contact the DT of the forum.

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 17 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Good morning pete. Looks like u were good boy in school and were very punctual

Very good aayushman bhav ( bless you)

Fatafat edt on ho gaya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pete a request i may miss today episode can u pls not close edt till i or maybe someone else can put their views. Perhaps at least 20 hrs. And anyways it's weekend no new edt will come before Monday. So request ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Pete a request i may miss today episode can u pls not close edt till i or maybe someone else can put their views. Perhaps at least 20 hrs. And anyways it's weekend no new edt will come before Monday. So request ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚

I won't be creating another thread for the next two weeks and this thread won't be closed till Monday so no worries๐Ÿ™‚

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I won't be creating another thread for the next two weeks and this thread won't be closed till Monday so no worries๐Ÿ™‚

Next two weeks ๐Ÿ˜ฎ or next two days. 

Well thank you for not closing till Monday

Ya but who ever creates pls keep for atleast 20 hrs.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Next two weeks ๐Ÿ˜ฎ or next two days. 

Well thank you for not closing till Monday

Ya but who ever creates pls keep for atleast 20 hrs.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Next two weeks , @Quantum-Dot and @LizzieBennet will be creating threads for the next two weeks

The thread will only be closed on Monday I think

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Next two weeks , @Quantum-Dot and @LizzieBennet will be creating threads for the next two weeks

The thread will only be closed on Monday I think

Oki u r on break. Enjoy. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

hey guys whats up? sorry have been busy in work and all..caught up with the episodes..lol, akshay's death was kinda like watching with caution...esp when hanuman threw him to the ground..i guess today will be when hanuman will be brought as a captive to ravana & essentially the burning of the gold-made lanka,..

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

hey guys whats up? sorry have been busy in work and all..caught up with the episodes..lol, akshay's death was kinda like watching with caution...esp when hanuman threw him to the ground..i guess today will be when hanuman will be brought as a captive to ravana & essentially the burning of the gold-made lanka,..

Ya u missed lot. Hope u saw destruction of vatika. It was too funny scenes

I don't know if Hanuman will be caught today but meghu will fight him today and maybe by end of episode will be caught

Akku death well multiple reaction ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

I half expected Akki to go "don't angry me" on Hanuman smiley36