MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6vDUivN1pF/?igsh=MWUzeWtxZWJjdWZrNw==

He is very brave to leave this shit show. I applaud Muskan and Ashish to have the guts to leave this pithole at the right time. Ashish is a brilliant actor. Hope he gets a projects where he can portray his sheer brilliance. I hope someone also gets inspired by him and stop playing a table.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Nidhi aka Kinjal pulled a similar stunt and was back after few days! Although Ashish’s caption looks well though of and quite serious.

I hope he is serious, because he is a brilliant actor and deserves better than this crap.

I really hope Sukriti and other side actors like Kavya Dimpy quit too, they have no role in the show, 15 mins out of 20 min episode is just RG every single day, and its not like she is offering anything new, even a child actor Auraa acts and dances better than her! Even Sudhanshu for that matter must quit, his role doesn’t make any sense now.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 24 days ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

I hope this is a stunt like Kinjal or they get another actor. Character of Doshu is integral to the show. Anuraj ke adarsh bete ne itne kaand kiye hai..... Has provided the most iconic moments of the show, so many of which he listed in his post. Drunk Toshu delivering truth bombs on shameless shah phemli is still one of the top 10 episodes of the show. 

The insults he'd dish out to Anupamaa, constant scams and wrongdoing, all the slaps he got... True embodiment of Anuraj parvarrish and TamaShahs. That assistant he got before the brain stroke was also hilarious. 

Good for the actor if he moves on to new and better opportunities but Doshu as a character can't exit from the show 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Aise ghatiya character play krke he's feeling teary eyed 

Maybe he's dragging the makers for the bakwas character lol 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good for Ashish 

Anupama show dont deserve talented actors like Paras muskan and ashish

Ashish is a great actor, better than Paras if we think about it, and has been terribly wasted in the show here, even in a negative role. I remember watching Paanch on Channel V many years ago and he was great in it, even when he was not the main villain.

Things got ugly with Paras because he left suddenly and Anagha left because of personal reasons (I kinda think this show did push her to be distant from show business as a whole but that is totall my own opinion) but other actors are also realizing that the repetitive arcs are not working and they are only sticking around until they find better work.

I frankly think this character should end with this actor in jail or dead because his repetitive character trope is already overused. People are tired of watching his "conversions" from good to bad and vice versa.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Will anupaMAA shoot him like tulsi and ishita. Shah parivaar bohot aadar satkaar karega phirsmiley42

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Ye sahi hai remove entertaining characters like Rakhi, Barkha, Tosu but keep the useless ones like Majboor Table, dhongi Dukhmukh, Clowndeep smiley11

Edited by Criticiser - 24 days ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Muskie

Will anupaMAA shoot him like tulsi and ishita. Shah parivaar bohot aadar satkaar karega phirsmiley42

Tosu will kidnap Pari and will take her to a cliff, MAA will shoot Tosu to save Pari. Shameless Shahs will blame MAA for murdering him. MAA will go to jail for 14 years. Crinjal will be negative post leap and will hate MAA. Pari will be a brat. Aadhya will be another Anupamaaaa.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good decision, he's too good of an actor to play this clown character Toshu.Toshu and Pakhi too don't have any substance to add in this show, in fact,nobody does,better they take a generation leap asap with fresh faces cause I'm totally done with Orat's O shaped face expressions,overacting and bhashan.