free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

In one of the early episodes, Abhira and Armaan were shown discussing about their past. Abhira asked Armaan if he loved someone in the past. In response, Armaan evaded her question, and instead, asked her if she liked someone. Abhira told about a guy whom she liked in college. It was mostly a crush as before anything could have happened that guy went to US.

Abhira’s falling in love with Armaan is very circumstantial. He is her husband and only family. In the past, he did care for her too and then there proximity also accelerated her feelings. Moreover, the moments that invoked physical attraction in Abhira were all initiated by Armaan, like the forehead kiss and the accidental kiss. She was alone after her mom left. She is strong but everyone crave for emotional support. Armaan was affectionate and understanding, that’s why she fell for him. However, if all this had not happened in her life, I mean, if her mom was alive and she was still unmarried. She would have never fallen in love with someone like Armaan. She would have chosen someone like her crush. Now, we all know Abhira. So according to you what type of qualities she might have wanted in her life partner? I believe her ex crush, who went to US, might have all those qualities.

Edited by free_willy - 25 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She wouldn’t just fall for good looks. The character of the guy must be very strong. He must be courageous, righteous, truthful, loyal, kind and compassionate. I believe her crush might have all these qualities to have been appreciated by Abhira. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Someone who respects her opinion, takes pride in her career and  achievements, admires her upfront behavior of jo dil mein voh muh par. 

Someone who sometimes will enjoy being silly and doing masti with her just because she enjoys it and coaxes him 

Admires her optimism and courage 

Can be the wind beneath her wings. 

She'd want a loyal, honest, compassionate man. 

She'd not care about his bank balance as long as he has the zeal to work hard. 

Edited by Pinecone - 25 days ago
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

He should be someone who would respect her, value her opinions and cherish her.. 

he should have a strong personality only then he would be able to handle a strong woman like Abhira.. A weak man would only get intimidated by her and try to control her.. 

he should know the difference between right or wrong and should stand in the side of the right.. 

he should be hardworking and very successful in his career.. also support Abhira in her career too.. 

the main thing would be he should love Abhira unconditionally, stay loyal to her and trust her always.. he should never hide anything from her and their communication should be the best

he should have a big family who will treat her right will be a bonus.. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 24 days ago

I wish her crush comes back .. she is finishing her law studies .. ho sakta hai he went to USA to do engineering..,and comes back to work in India .. what will he do in udaipur I don’t know maybe build some sky scraper or something.. he catches up with Abhira on SM 

She meets him .. and goes out on dates with him .. since she’s anyways on the verge of divorce with Armaan .. I don’t want him to be a lawyer .. or a businessman.., I want him to be a manav like guy .. who wants an independent girl who is sorted and has her own career .. he now finds Abhira more feminine as they were in school and she was kiddish .  It would be fun ..