Posted: 29 days ago

Such a cute scene,how I wish she has her papa with her to guide her and protect her like he did with her mom. 

All the credit goes to Akshara Sharma for keeping her promise she made to her husband Abhinav Sharma  and making Abhira a strong ,independent  women who stands against anyone and fight for the right things ,who can fight her own battles , help ppl  selflessly, her unconditional love and care. She is  just like her papa  Abhinav Sharma. I might have not liked her in many ways but sabh maaf for bringing up Abhira the way she is. Well done Akshara Sharma.

“saab se pyaari ,sabh ko pyaari” 

Abhira Abhinav Akshara Sharma

“Mein bhi tho apni papa ki hi beti hoon “ have all my heart ❤️ 

https://x.com/sunshinegirlll9/status/1786590655420227964

@
sej , tumahri theory gayi thel lene 😎

PS: This is 💯 related to todya’s episode and if u find something not related plz PM me.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 28 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

@

PS: This is 💯 related to todya’s episode and if u find something not related plz PM me.

edited to remove gen 3 content that wasn't shown in the episode

This is so ❤️

Chaitu me bhi abhi yahi post karne ja rahi thi...

I watched this scene already multiple times 

Yes Abhira tumare paapa tumhari mumma se bhi achhe the..vo sabse acche the 🥹

Edited by LizzieBennet - 28 days ago
Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Such a cute scene,how I wish she has her papa with her to guide her and protect her like he did with her mom. 

All the credit goes to Akshara Sharma for keeping her promise she made to her husband Abhinav Sharma  and making Abhira a strong ,independent  women who stands against anyone and fight for the right things ,who can fight her own battles , help ppl  selflessly, her unconditional love and care. She is  just like her papa  Abhinav Sharma. I might have not liked her in many ways but sabh maaf for bringing up Abhira the way she is. Well done Akshara Sharma.

https://x.com/akshnav93/status/1786592007793848528

@

Mein bhi tho apni papa ki hi beti hoon  this line touched my heart ❤️ 

Abhira Abhinav Akshara Sharma🔥 stay happy,strong ,independent and rocking like your parents but don’t be too selfless like your father and mahasn like your mother…have that sherni spirit like your nani naira….keep your haters stressed and pressed like them

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

This scene was in today's episode. Running to watch the scene.. like a 100 times. 

Edited by janecastle - 29 days ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Main bhi toh apni papa ki hi beti hoon.. this has my whole heart smiley27 Abhira might not have seen her father in person, but he lives within her. In her pjs, in her goodness, everything. Akshara kept her promise to Abhinav.. their daughter is sabse pyari and she's her papa's parchayi. Such a beautiful scene. When Abhira was in confusion, it was her parents who came to help. Because they are her true, her only family. Even if they are not with her, Abhira's parents are still her guiding force. Her mumma's words gave her a glimpse of her papa's goodness and helped her reach a decision. It mught be a difficult one but not impossible for Abhira Akshara Abhinav Sharma. I hope we get such beautiful scenes in future too.

HappySharma thumbnail

Yes it was lovely scene..only those who don't have anybody can understand what it means to have a guiding light in your life..glad she got her support via her mother's writing smiley27

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

https://x.com/akshnav93/status/1786592007793848528

@

Today we can discuss him as he was mentioned in the episode.. I really liked the AA in this show and says a very important line 

ego destroys a relationship… that was the reason my favourite Jodi in the other show got destroyed both were too egotistical and the children suffered .. I am glad abhira was brought by her mom with love and self respect ..  

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Today we can discuss him as he was mentioned in the episode.. I really liked the AA in this show and says a very important line 

ego destroys a relationship… that was the reason my favourite Jodi in the other show got destroyed both were too egotistical and the children suffered .. I am glad abhira was brought by her mom with love and self respect ..  

Yeah ,only love cannot save any relationship keeping away ego and trusting ur partner,supporting them unconditionally is  equally important too in any relationship to survive, and Abhinav did all the above so Abhira’s mama papa had a happy life.

But here Armaan is being egoistic because Abhira have self respect and doesn’t take all the crap his so called family throws on her. She doesn’t to run to him for help and fights her own battles. He is not able to accept the fact and his ego is badly hurt that she left the house ,him and not even caring to come back or take his help.

Originally posted by: janecastle

Main bhi toh apni papa ki hi beti hoon.. this has my whole heart smiley27 Abhira might not have seen her father in person, but he lives within her. In her pjs, in her goodness, everything. Akshara kept her promise to Abhinav.. their daughter is sabse pyari and she's her papa's parchayi. Such a beautiful scene. When Abhira was in confusion, it was her parents who came to help. Because they are her true, her only family. Even if they are not with her, Abhira's parents are still her guiding force. Her mumma's words gave her a glimpse of her papa's goodness and helped her reach a decision. It mught be a difficult one but not impossible for Abhira Akshara Abhinav Sharma. I hope we get such beautiful scenes in future too.

@ Bold, yeah Abhinav  lives within Abhira ,she is parchai of her papa.❤️ that could be the reason  why Akshara might have lived happily alone for 22 yrs watching her grow. She is definitely a combination of  her mama ,papa and her brother.

@ Blue , am quite surprised to see these makers can handle such beautiful scenes  too , her parents are her guiding force, she will learn more about her parents once Goenka’s truth will be out ,budda loves her papa too . So we will get hear more stories and pics then.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 28 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Prapti9

This is so ❤️

Chaitu me bhi abhi yahi post karne ja rahi thi...

I watched this scene already multiple times 

Yes Abhira tumare paapa tumhari mumma se bhi achhe the..vo sabse acche the 🥹

Same here , watched multiple times, i have my issues with Akshara, but I m in awe of her for the best parenting 🥰 Abhira ko kitne ache se bada Kia hai. Made her so strong, and the best part is She has a spine & is so good hearted. 

Thank you for this thread, Chaitu smiley27