Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

What really happenedsmiley44 so bad episode... # 2 went to their head. smiley29 i am missing Runak so muchsmiley28 really want to see full long episode of them, just them. I am ok with staring game too, please leenajismiley19

What I will do without you guyssmiley31

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Kapdo and gifts par 30 mein se 20 minutes ka discussion kaun karta hain. I am so worried about the show. Downfall is coming very soon.

Aaj ke 20 minutes mein sab logo ko gifts handover kiye gaye hai

Kal ke 20 minutes mein sab log kapdo ka trial lege.

Day after 20 minutes mein tiyaar ho kar ek dusre ka nikaalne ke liye wait karege.

Inke pass family members ke liye koi aur storyline nahi hai kya. Jhanak, appu and Chotton ki class bhi kab tak lege. 160 episodes tak toh lee aur kab tak? Seriously yaar haad ho gayi hai.

On a side note. Was watching LAAPATA LADIES. Super movie -very nice

serial story is not moving forward .. & they show same thing in repeat mode smiley29 on top leads story progress also is smiley39 .. they made new entry .. but those people only for 2 epi & then they r gone smiley39

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

smiley31

Our thread moving faster than runak world.smiley36

Thatโ€™s because Runak world is like the moon.. the moon appears to follow us while we move.. but it stands still..

itโ€™s just us moving..while Runak is still stuck at zimmedarismiley37

Jyotix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Must Watch Movie. A Movie with no known actors but still wonderful. The villagers and some other people are not even from industry. They are real people living currently in that area and village.

Its on Netflix, will sure check

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani & Jhanak in parallel world smiley37 even in Jhanak I had heard similar dialogue smiley36

https://youtu.be/iemdf42jLm0?si=pNbuA_IgBqu-CxTe

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Am not getting good vibes from this track.

I don't know are they taking KKIS route ..there also ML fills FL maang in a temple/police station...but marries Pl with all rituals infront of family ...later he realizes his love for FL, sleeps with her and cheats Pl... 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Thatโ€™s because Runak world is like the moon.. the moon appears to follow us while we move.. but it stands still..

itโ€™s just us moving..while Runak is still stuck at zimmedarismiley37

@ boldโ€ฆ so true smiley36 even boring epi we have fun here smiley36

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Am not getting good vibes from this track.

I don't know are they taking KKIS route ..there also ML fills FL maang in a temple/police station...but marries Pl with all rituals infront of family ...later he realizes his love for FL, sleeps with her and cheats Pl... 

KKIS? 

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Crazy thought - bt pls pour in ur opinions

Is Ani planning to divorce Jhanak, so she can be free to be with AK & leave BH as well?

He can simply ask her to leave, but doesn't have it in him to do so.....may be this makes it easy??

What's on Ani's mind do you think? What did he mean when he said 'he decided something'? What decision?

P.S: This could be potential track for Ani realizing his love independent of his marriage with her....the way it shd be.

Remove marriage & then a fresh love story starts - can be easily 200 episodes....y wd they waste this opportunity?

Edited by parna21 - a month ago
Jyotix thumbnail

Originally posted by: parna21

Crazy thought - bt pls pour in ur opinions

Is Ani planning to divorce Jhanak, so she can be free to be with AK & leave BH as well?

He can simply ask her to leave, but doesn't have it in him to do so.....may be this makes it easy??

What's on Ani's mind do you think? What did he mean when he said 'he decided something'? What decision?

Hard to tell whats in his mind n Leena mind, both are ruining my sleepssmiley44