Constructive feedback for writers

Anu121790 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

I understand that all of us are upset over the ridiculous storylines being introduced one after the other. 

I am starting this thread for writers to get some inspiration on how the show can be salvaged.

This can of course take different turns based on biases and perceptions, I'm assuming that we will still have something positive to say.

Let me begin by saying that history will be kind to Anuj. He has his flaws but his devotion to Anupama is unparalleled. There is a lot to be said about the love that has persevered and remained for 30+ years now. He made a lot of sacrifices to be with her, gave up his self respect and prioritized her as much as anybody ever could. It is rare and should be rewarded. We may not agree with his ways, but it is not easy to be Anuj.

Despite the collateral damage, I think that he belongs with Anupama, as she is his one true love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Upma is boring af. Shift focus to Dimpy.

I don't think they want any constructive feedback from us or from anybody else. They lurk here only to see what we are saying and then play victim card, not to improve the storyline or the characters. There's no point.

Edited by Asur - 16 days ago