name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 20 days ago

The Episode starts with lawyer saying its not possible to prove Adi right. Adi says we have to find original report. Anurag says Amma, I have already deleted it. Adi says I know someone to retrieve it. Anurag says don’t worry, I didn’t leave any proof behind. Lawyer says the meeting was good today. Kavya says Malini found the clues, you need someone who should fight this case. She asks Malini to fight the case. Giriraj asks are you fine, do you want Adi to win the case or not. Malini says no, I have left law. Giriraj says she didn’t step in the court. Kavya says Malini has given us the solution today. He says lawyer will fight the case. Kavya says listen to me. He says Malini is just sitting at home. Kavya says sorry, she went to do IAS by her choice, you asked her to leave IAS, we should give Adi’s 

future to her, she will fight this case as a mother. Adi says she is right, mum is intelligent, she is my mum, she can support me the best. Giriraj says no. Malini says enough now, Giri is fine, it’s a big responsibility. She goes crying. Kavya says the blame should be proved wrong, then you can win the elections, Malini should fight your case, what happened. He cries and expresses his pain.

She consoles him. She says I will prove you innocent. They cry and hug. He holds her to kiss. He recalls Omi’s death and gets away. He says our case will get more weak. She says get the report checked and leave the rest to me. She goes. Badi Amma checks the door.

Kavya comes there. Badi Amma says let me go outside. Kavya teases her. She says lawyer left and you couldn’t hear anything. Badi Amma says you want to act smart. Kavya says its your work to play tricks, I m learning from you to reply. She asks Badi Amma to get up and sit. She says no games now, tell me, how much money did you give to change the report. Badi Amma asks what report. Kavya says you have bribed those people, if anyone reveals your name then you will get jailed.

Sanjeev comes home. Alka sees him and goes. Kavya comes. He asks did anything happen about Alka and me. Kavya says no, I m sure Badi Amma has changed the reports. He praises her observation. She says I m suspended. He says you will get the chair once Omi’s case gets over. Adi comes. Kavya asks did you talk to that guy. She says Sanjeev didn’t try to meet Alka, focus on the case. Adi says we shall go inside and talk. Sanjeev apologizes to Adi. He says I just fell in love with Alka. Adi apologizes to him and hugs. Kavya looks on and smiles. Sanjeev says you have made my heart light. Adi and Sanjeev argue. Anurag comes and looks on. Adi says if Alka wants this, if she loves you, then I promise, I will convince everyone. Kavya jokes.

Sanjeev says Kavya isn’t like that, you know it. Adi shuts the door. He asks did Kavya and you get a hard disk. Sanjeev says yes. Adi says she told me, I didn’t trust her. Malini goes to Kavya. She stays upset. Kavya says you should fight Adi’s case, who can protect his life better than you.

Thanks for update writer.

Do comment guys for forum rating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Thank you very much for this written episode ❤️

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Welcome 

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeaayy good episode it was.. and thanks for update

Spykie thumbnail

Loved how Adhi mend his terms with sanjeev and they are back and this time Adhi wants his help for kavya

Spykie thumbnail

I am so happy they are a team now

Spykie thumbnail

Kavya want Malini to be lawyer of Adhi..hope she wins

Spykie thumbnail

I want Adhi to fightbas lawyer for kavya it will be so intresting

Spykie thumbnail

Looking forward for further episodes

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for your efforts and regular updates.